Attachments

• デジモンゴーストゲーム 第13話予告 「処刑人」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンゴーストゲーム 第13話予告 「処刑人」 (BQ).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 20,151

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The dead will begin! Monitamon surprised me, future supporting character in sight?

For the enemy, I first thought of Vulture then of Astamon and then a person said a name and it hit the mark: The enemy might be Sealsdramon.

I mean, Sealsdramon has a cybernetic eye that scans its targets: the laser pointer seen in the preview = Check
He uses army knives: Knife = Check
Sealsdramon is described as a digimon whose primary function is assassination: executor = Check

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RIP Gorimon. Hopefully for him GG doesn't go by Adventure rules, otherwise hes dead dead

taz111

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The dead will begin! Monitamon surprised me, future supporting character in sight?

For the enemy, I first thought of Vulture then of Astamon and then a person said a name and it hit the mark: The enemy might be Sealsdramon.

I mean, Sealsdramon has a cybernetic eye that scans its targets: the laser pointer seen in the preview = Check
He uses army knives: Knife = Check
Sealsdramon is described as a digimon whose primary function is assassination: executor = Check
I also thought Vulturemon, but there is no way Vulturemon would be firing knives. So def has to be Sealdramon considering he has a red scanning eye and a hunter's knife.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That poor Gorimon. Just trying to eat, and he gets killed for it.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At first, I thought of knives, I was thinking of Matadrmon. Dracumon could had evolved twice, and start to take revenge over other Digimon. But, Sealsdramon could also be it.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gorillamon can never catch a break in this anime, can it?

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Red laser and knife. Alright, it's him.

Brodul

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Angoramon is the only one who didn't evolved yet so this might be Ruli's episode

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At first, I thought of knives, I was thinking of Matadrmon. Dracumon could had evolved twice, and start to take revenge over other Digimon. But, Sealsdramon could also be it.
Maybe Matadr and Sealsdra? He found an ally in crime? hmmm
Partners for Ruli's friends? xD

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This might actually be SymbareAngoramon's debut. We know that Angoramon has a keen sense of hearing, and SymbareAngoramon is super fast. So it would be a good counter to Sealsdramon's stealth.

Soft

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I came to this post since I just remembered you guys are much more knowledgable about digimon than me and could easily figure out who was the mysterious critter that just killed in that preview.

So, Sealsdramon. I learned another new digimon today lol

I'll be honest, when heard the next episode was called "the executor" I thought of GulusGammamon for some reason.
Without a summary we can't tell what will fold there, but yeah seems things are starting to get serious. A digimon that kills others for no reason doesn't sound like an easy issue to deal with.

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I instantly thought of the Gorimon from Tamers and felt really bad for this one in the preview. I'm sure there's some season it appeared in where it didn't get murdered but still lol.

I suppose it would be cool to see Symbare fight an assassin of sorts.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting look like it's Sealsdramon IF not, still I got to see the death at finally.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m working on the presumption we won’t have Gulus appear properly until Symbare shows up.

But then Ghost Game’s writers love to troll us. Even showing Gorimon seemingly being deleted could easily be a fake-out.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Stupid Gorimon. Why not Leomon?