Attachments

• デジモンゴーストゲーム 第11話予告 「カマイタチ」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンゴーストゲーム 第11話予告 「カマイタチ」 (BQ).jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 10,617

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's also against an opponent using wind, which is Angoramon's element. Also, what is that silhouette outlined in blue?

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm i wonder if there is another digimon hidden in the bamboo forest xD

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am excited to see Angoramon evolve. It was unexpected to evolve Jellymon evolve before him as he waa introduced earlier.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm going to have a hard time for episode 11, seeing Ruli in mortal danger after seeing Jellymon get manhandled ... Why my two Ghost Game favorites have to go through this ....

In addition, considering that the anime follows the 02-Zero Deaths Road for the moment, great luck that Reppamon got out despite the attempted murders seen in the preview ... I think we have to stop this and start kill the adversaries, in 02, it took Lady Devimon to try to kill Miyako for her to wake up ... There seen how it started, there will be a death on the human side for the group to finally start destroying digimons, I can feel it coming as big as a house.

Anyway, I think we can plan Symbare for next weekend (can't wait to see Ruli's face during the evolution sequence)

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’ve been hoping for Ruri/Angoramon to get a focus episode. Whether this delivers or not we’ll have to wait and see.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I was optimistic that MAYBE ep 9 would of given us our first actual death of a motw... but i do hope we get to a point where they do have to not just let the motw walk away without any real consequences. Maybe it'll happen when Dracumon makes his return- cause we know that lil trouble maker is definitely going to return - probably as a higher evolution

But yeah definitely should be Symbare's ep... I do like that they shook things up a bit... naturally we all expected symbare first because we got Angora first but switching things up is a nice change. I love that the descriptions this year havent' been SUPER obvious. Like Ciel's ep there was notihng in the description to hint at the motw... the preview was even pretty unclear it wasn't until we got the preview images that we actualyl knew ciel would be in it... and the tv guide summary just talked about a digimon in a go-kart.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am excited to see Angoramon evolve. It was unexpected to evolve Jellymon evolve before him as he waa introduced earlier.
Not uncommon. Ignoring the original Adventure for a moment, Tamers had Terriermon evolve first even though he was the middle of the main three in terms of showing up, Frontier's Beast Spirit order is all over the place, and Savers had Machgaogamon before Lilamon.

Wolfry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not uncommon. Ignoring the original Adventure for a moment, Tamers had Terriermon evolve first even though he was the middle of the main three in terms of showing up, Frontier's Beast Spirit order is all over the place, and Savers had Machgaogamon before Lilamon.
Wasn't Terriermon's introduction last considering Takato had that weird dream with Ruki and Renamon fighting a Lynxmon in the first episode?

Either way, expecting Angoramon to evolve this episode.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn't Terriermon's introduction last considering Takato had that weird dream with Ruki and Renamon fighting a Lynxmon in the first episode?

He's talking about the order in which they evolved. Galgomon debuted before Kyubimon or Growmon.

Wolfry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

He's talking about the order in which they evolved. Galgomon debuted before Kyubimon or Growmon.
Oh no, i'm aware of that. Was mentioning that he was the last rookie partner to be introduced of the three.