Premium Bandai USA Sweepstakes with English 0.0 Promo Pack & Figures as Prizes

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Premium Bandai USA is holding 2 Digimon contests with a number of different prizes. The contest page is the same for both of them.

Both contests are currently open and close on September 25th.

And the first contest reveals the English version of the 0.0 promo pack cards (at least I don't think we had gotten an announcement where these would show up before this.)...

The first contest is for the upcoming English version of the card game.

2,500 people will win a Digimon Card Game Trial Pack for 4 players. Each winner gets 4 version 0.0 Promo Packs and 4 perforated demo half-deck sheets.

Register at Premium Bandai (if you don't have an account) and click the 'Enter the Digimon Card Sweepstakes' button on the contest page.

Winners will not be contacted, they will find out when they get their prize in the mail. Prizes will be shipped in mid-November.

The second contest is for figures...

This contest has 3 different prizes:
10 people will win the Ultimate Image figure of Omegamon X-Antibody
20 will win Digivolving Spirits Alphamon
20 will win Digivolving Spirits AtlurKabuterimon

Register at Premium Bandai (if you don't have an account) and click the 'Enter the Digimon Figure Sweepstakes' button on the contest page.

The 50 winners will be contacted by email and prizes ship in mid-October.

Some quick and easy to do contests with fun prizes.

Attachments

Wickling

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
sadness i can't even make an account since it doesn't allow american terrotories only states just keeps telling me invalid adress

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, that's pretty cool, I wasn't really planning on getting into the card game but a free point of entry could certainly change my mind.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is awesome news! Thank you very much for sharing it. 2,500 is a pretty small number and 50 is even smaller! That’s going to require some big luck. That said I’m really glad to see that Bandai USA are actually promoting the new card game.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perforated demo half-deck sheets? Does anyone know what that’s referring to, google isn’t helping right now...

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perforated demo half-deck sheets? Does anyone know what that’s referring to, google isn’t helping right now...
This is just a guess, but I'm pretty sure it is a bunch of non-legal "dummy" cards printed in a sheet. You can tear them out and practice with friends before the game goes official. The promo pack cards should be real, just not the half deck sheets.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is just a guess, but I'm pretty sure it is a bunch of non-legal "dummy" cards printed in a sheet. You can tear them out and practice with friends before the game goes official. The promo pack cards should be real, just not the half deck sheets.
Thanks for the response, I know what they are now because of the last post on their official Facebook about the sweepstakes, but still thanks for answering because I really didn’t know what they would be until I saw that post lol.