Premium Bandai US October Shipment Vital Bracelets & Dim Cards Delayed to November

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Attachments

• vitalbracelet_december6_2020.png
    vitalbracelet_december6_2020.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 17,783

Kaitou

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Funny, I just read that E-mail like two minutes ago. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

superman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are these going to be in english or still japanese?

Quinnzel

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's already in English - The only Japanese on the device itself is the name of whatever you're raising. If you're worried about not being able to read the instructions, a full user manual can be found through Humulos. The fully translated English version of the app also dropped a short time ago. Everything you need. (y)

superman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's already in English - The only Japanese on the device itself is the name of whatever you're raising. If you're worried about not being able to read the instructions, a full user manual can be found through Humulos. The fully translated English version of the app also dropped a short time ago. Everything you need. (y)
Oh this is awesome! I was under the impression everything even the app was japanese. I definitely will get one. thanks!

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh this is awesome! I was under the impression everything even the app was japanese. I definitely will get one. thanks!
The Digivice V has added english to the main menu of the device as well. Worth noting for anyone who's overly concerned about any language barrier.