Premium Bandai Store Questionnaire About Overseas Purchases

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Premium Bandai store has opened up a questionnaire about overseas users and purchases.

The goal of the questionnaire appears to be to figure out if they should start selling their merchandise direct to consumers overseas (as in, not in Japan.)

Premium Bandai has had many exclusive Digimon items over the last few years including (but not limited to): The CSA Digivice, the 15th Digivice, D-3, and D-Ark, and various plushies. Upcoming items include the CSA D-3 and the tri. card set.

Every fan who wants Digimon products should answer this, as it could potentially heavily reduce the cost of importing the various Premium Bandai Digimon items. If Premium Bandai chose to sell and ship direct to overseas consumers it would mean you would be able to avoid the extra shipping costs and intermediary costs.

Even the cheapest intermediary for items adds generally $20 to $50 per item, and that's if the intermediary has slots available to order the item. If you miss out on one of the slots, you often have to wait until after the item comes out, when they are scalped at often extremely high prices.

Thanks to Seifer for the heads up.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Great find! I just filled it out. Worth noting its not just Digimon but all Bandai stuff. If they make anything else you like fill it out, I did godzilla and tried to fill in Ace Combat.

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That would be the ideal. It would make things way easier and less expensive. Never expected something like this from Premium Bandai, even if its just a questionnaire. I'll be filling it right away.

AliceKaninchenbau

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh my god, thanks for pointing out this survey, my heart demands to own those spoilery tri. keychains and this might actually (help) make it possible for me to get those ;0; Yaaaaay

Gennaimon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
filled out.

dear bandai, please sell digivices again in uk.

Thanks,
Gennaimon

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
welp, can't fill the survey as they don't include Indonesia at the country selection

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Filled it out. Here's hoping I can grab that Beelzemon garb at a less-than-outrageous price. Also the Patamon plushie <3

AmEv7Fam

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Filled it out myself!

With a job around the corner, they should see more money from me!

Have a dedicated spot for the disks:

KoushiroIZZYIzumi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man. I wonder how many emails from foreigners took for them to consider.

I remember contacting the Japanese shop, Hong Kong shop, and the Taiwanese shop in one email two years ago.

AguChamp

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just took the survey!
Its quite easy and might go a long way, so I suggest you go fill it out as well!

Ritdracmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
welp, can't fill the survey as they don't include Indonesia at the country selection
I tried counting how many ASEAN countries were in there. Not in there are Indonesia and Myanmar. Not sure why. But I encourage you to still fill it in anyway, and put your country as one of the ASEAN nations closer to Indonesia. Not sure if that is how they would count the surveys from Southeast Asia, but a survey filled is one more to the store opening up to this region.

Worth noting its not just Digimon but all Bandai stuff. If they make anything else you like fill it out, I did godzilla and tried to fill in Ace Combat.
Did the questionnaire accept it? If so, I suppose even things like Pac Man and Ridge Racer are fair game since they are under the Namco division of the bigger company!

zhoumai123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully Bandai Premium will be Avaliable to ALL countries Soon, one by one, Not just single out certain countries as that would be very disappointing and unfair. Although some of us live in US, I'm still rooting for the other countries out there, please just don't be selfish and think about yours, we're all Digimon fans together here as one :)

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't buy stuff since I'm frequently out of money but I did fill it out. Because someone asked me to.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even the cheapest intermediary for items adds generally $20 to $50 per item, and that's if the intermediary has slots available to order the item. If you miss out on one of the slots, you often have to wait until after the item comes out, when they are scalped at often extremely high prices.

Yeah the first 15th Anniversary card set is being solded for 50000-60000 yen and that's only if you happen to be lucky enough to see one. It's insane.

Thanks so much for the heads up, filling it out now. I hope Bandai finally listens to us. They've had listings of middlemen pop up on their page for a few months now I think which was so frustrating. I'm praying to Yggdrasil we finally have internation shipping, lol.