Premium Bandai America Opens, No Digimon Products Yet

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, this is something people have been waiting for...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Premium Bandai America!

Although at the moment it's more potential for those of us in the USA and Canada than anything actually helpful since they don't have any Digimon items.

Premium Bandai America will act as an official shop for those of us in North America who have had to traditionally use middleman services to get Premium Bandai items. It appears to be a subdivision run out of the Bandai Asia and HK offices.

Items get full English listings and details, prices in US dollars, opening and closing order times are given in EDT at the moment, which should make ordering quite easy once/if Digimon items go up. Payment will only be accepted via Paypal.

Shipping to the USA will be a fee of $33 per package, while Canada will be $38 per package. Certain oversized items will cost extra.

For the moment they are only stocking Tamashii items, and even then it's very limited: A stack of Gundam products and one Mothra item.

Hopefully this leads to us being able to get Premium Bandai Digimon items easier in the future.

Thanks to GK45 for the heads up.

perignonic

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yay!!! let's hoep you guys in US/Canada can get Digimon stuff as well!! Singapore has em but still waiting for the latest Digimon releases!

GK45

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*waves*
Found out about it through Gundam, which I suspect will be the main focus of the site but there is still hope that it will branch out from there if it does well.
On the downside, $33 for shipping is going to make single item purchases rather expensive.
For a lot of Premium Exclusive Gundam the price seems to jump up nearly that much in the aftermarket anyway so they will likely do fine or better because people will order a 2nd kit or figure to sell and offset the shipping.

Hopefully as they figure things out we will see a larger and wider selection as well as more shipping options.

Shutmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I honestly am not surprised about the price for shipping overseas but hey, it's one step closer!

AmEv7Fam

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who knows, possibly in the future, the shipping charged may be waived due to high supply and demand (at least, for non-limited-stock items *crosses lucky fingers*).

ReiKatsura

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will it ship to europe too? that would be really great!