Precious GEM ULForceV-dramon Figure Pre-Orders and More Images

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Almost time for another figure to go up for pre-order...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After Megahobby gave us a preview earlier today, Premium Bandai has jumped in with their pre-order page, even though they aren't open to order 'quite' yet.

Precious GEM ULForceV-dramon is the first GEM figure that's being labeled as a Digimon Savers release, likely for contract reasons, although they aren't hiding that it's being made due to the ongoing popularity of V-Tamer and Zeromaru.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

ULForceV-dramon is being made because it was the second most requested figure from a Digimon figure request poll Megahouse did awhile back.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure is heavily detailed, with different types of paints used to help set apart the organic and metallic (armor) elements.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure base effect is based on when ULForceV-dramon apepared in the manga.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure is posted with his ULForce Saber and a high amount of detailing throughout.

It's not the largest Precious GEM, but it's still rather large...

It's listed as being over 14.5 inches tall.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The figure was supervised by Digimon designer Kenji Watanabe and manga creator Tenya Yabuno.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A mini-shikishi reproduction with art by Tenya Yabuno is also included as a bonus.

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai for 22,000 yen! (Tax included) It's scheduled to ship in June 2020. Additional store links will be added when available. Premium Bandai notes there is an extra shipping charge for this item.

Update- Premium Bandai has opened pre-orders.

Update- Crunchyroll has put up their pre-orders. It shows as $234.99 and shipping in August 2020, with pre-orders closing February 23rd. For those who don't want to use an intermediary this will make it a bit easy. We don't have confirmation if the shikishi is included at this time, but they do include the sample image of it.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
Buyee
From Japan (this From Japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
Samurai Buyer
DEJapan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought UlforceV-dramon's head is human-like but with those pics showing at different angles of his head, look like it's sorta like... Shorted snout lizard head which I got reminded of. Although, this figure is great and super accurate but there is only a bit of inaccurate part on the certain spiky part of its helmet below his eyes and two extra metal plates? Not sure if it's different artstyle or alternative designs when it comes to making the model figures...

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

frankiemon827

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
to be fair, UlforceVeedramon did make a cameo as part of Royal Knights in Savers/Data Squad...

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated the above since Premium Bandai opened pre-orders.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated again with Crunchyroll pre-order link.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
to be fair, UlforceVeedramon did make a cameo as part of Royal Knights in Savers/Data Squad...
Which is the entire reason why they could put savers on the box. When we all know it really is V-Tamer (but to get around stuff, slapping savers on the box is easier)

Ordered mine!

Fugitivo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys! Would you please help me?
I've already placed several orders on HobbyLinkJapan and I'd like to buy this figure as well and benefit from combined shipping.
Are these kind of products, sold at the premium Bandai store, also sold on pages like HobbyLinkJapan?
Thanks!

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys! Would you please help me?
I've already placed several orders on HobbyLinkJapan and I'd like to buy this figure as well and benefit from combined shipping.
Are these kind of products, sold at the premium Bandai store, also sold on pages like HobbyLinkJapan?
Thanks!
I don't believe it would be sold on HLJ.

Fugitivo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you very much!
I guess I'll use a proxy :)