Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Precious GEM Omegamon & BlackWarGreymon Prototypes & ULForceV-dramon Announced

Time for some GEM news!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, the next all new Precious GEM figure will be Omegamon! An early unpainted prototype is shown on display and looks rather striking with a very dynamic looking pose.

The pose shows off both his weapons and looks pretty great.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They also show a second photo of it.

Omegamon is currently scheduled for release in summer, price will be announced later.

In addition, the display announces that ULForce-Vdramon will be made, which is insanely exciting. Looking forward to more on that.

Then... (and related to the above...)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Awhile back they asked fans what characters they would like GEM figures of, and they've told us what the top three results were for Ultimate and Perfect Digimon. The results were announced in the background of a display of previous GEM and DigiColle figures at a MegaHobby Expo happening now.

The top choices for Ultimate were Omegamon, ULForceV-dramon, and Alphamon: Ouryuken.

The top choices for Perfect were AeroV-dramon, RizeGreymon, and Paildramon.

It's also worth mentioning, there is a few hours left on Crunchyroll's Black Friday sale, and pre-orders for Precious GEM Angewomon are priced insanely well:
The normal version of the figure is $106.39.
The version of the figure with the stand is $122.39

But that isn't all, they've announced another new figure...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

BlackWarGreymon! He's a repaint of WarGreymon obviously. Looking at it carefully there are a few bits that might be remolded, but that might just be a trick of the light.

So we get Omegamon, BlackWarGreymon, and our first fancy piece of V-Tamer merchandise ever with ULForceV-dramon announced!

And who knows what other characters from the poll might show up, after all... we know 4 more top choices.

Update- More photos of Omegamon thanks to amiami and highrunder.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Update- Megahouse posted a nice photo of most of the display.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

On the right side you can see part of a Digivolving Spirits display.

In addition Dengeki Hobby Web posted a bunch of photos, including ones that show more details of the figures.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are amazing but I wonder if it'll be Vtamer style or Kenji Watanabe style. Especially for Vdramon if he ever gets made. Or if a Taichi will go with him. These things are always so pricey though, I 'd feel so guilty buying them all, lol. :(

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Three Royal Knights, with an Omnimon. Heh, I'm shocked.

And they sure love recolours lol. BlackWarGreymon has served Bandai well

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
HELL YES!! I have a mighty need for the Zeromaru.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a bunch more photos.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All looking pretty great, even if I'm not a huge fan of the GEM line. That pose is pretty baller. Looking forward to seeing what UlforceVeedramon looks like.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmm...the normal Omegamon GEM looks a lot better made than its Merciful counterpart...

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Why more Omegamonz ><
Glad UlforceVeedra and AlphamonOM is there though !!

Interesting Ultimate choices i would say...

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. A paildramon figure would be amazing. I already have daisuke and Ken. So to have paildramon would make my otp feel even more complete. ;.;

Bwgmon and ulforvevdramon have me hope there could still be a meiko figure in the future... I hope I'm not wrong.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmm...the normal Omegamon GEM looks a lot better made than its Merciful counterpart...
There isn't a Merciful Mode GEM figure. There's a Capsule Mascot Ultimate Image figure, but not a GEM figure.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not only is UlforceVeedramon the first character from V-Tamer 01 to get a Precious GEM figure, he is also the first Data Squad character to get a Precious GEM figure.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not only is UlforceVeedramon the first character from V-Tamer 01 to get a Precious GEM figure, he is also the first Data Squad character to get a Precious GEM figure.
I mean... if we're counting background characters, Omnimon counts for Data Squad too

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean... if we're counting background characters, Omnimon counts for Data Squad too
That is exactly what I am talking about.

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon is overdone. I would rather see Holydramon. I would love to see a big glorious figure statue of her. I would definitely pre-order.