PreBanLab Z Goes Over SCSA D-Scanners & More Photos from Narikiri World of Digimon Display, including D-3s

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Continuing the extra rush of promotion before pre-orders close, Bandai's PreBan Lab Z webshow goes over the SCSA D-Scanners in their new episode. (Much as they did for the D-Arks.)

PreBan Lab Z previews various Premium Bandai products on an ongoing basis.

This episode also includes a quick tour of Narikiri World, showing off the Digimon Display and the newly announced D-3s.

A few related photos from from Twitter...
photos1_october28_2022.jpg
photos2_october28_2022.jpg
photos3_october28_2022.jpg

We get a promo image of the two hosts of PreBan Lab Z with the D-Scanner (one of them is mentioned to be a huge fan of Digimon Frontier, which is notable while watching the episode.) We also get a few shots (2) from Digimon Web of the Digimon display at Narikiri World, including the stand in proto-shells for the newly announced SCSA D-3s.

A few screenshots of the PreBan Lab Z episode...

prebanlabdscanner01_october28_2022.jpg
prebanlabdscanner02_october28_2022.jpg
prebanlabdscanner03_october28_2022.jpg
prebanlabdscanner04_october28_2022.jpg

For the SCSA D-Scanner...

Various smaller previous preview videos and here, here, and here, while an extended look is here.

Pre-order details can be found here.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 7,827

Mugenlazlo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised that we are not getting Iori/Cody's and Miyako/Yolei's D3 Digivices. We got Takeru/T.K.'s and Hikari/Kari's D3 Digivices a few years ago, except that was from Adventure Tri, not Adventure 02.

Yume

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised that we are not getting Iori/Cody's and Miyako/Yolei's D3 Digivices. We got Takeru/T.K.'s and Hikari/Kari's D3 Digivices a few years ago, except that was from Adventure Tri, not Adventure 02.
I imagine they could release those later, if these sell well!