Pre-Orders Open for Vital Bracelet & 1st Wave of Dim Cards

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

After a short wait you can pre-order the Digimon Vital Bracelet, the new Digimon V-Pet/Fitness Band.

Details about the Vital Bracelet can be found here.

All pre-orders are from HLJ and the links help the site. HLJ is currently in the midst of their holiday sale, which includes discounted shipping.

First up, the Vital Bracelet itself, which is available in both black and white for $58.90, and ships in March: (currently listed under the name 'Vital Breath' on HLJ)
Vital Bracelet Black
Vital Bracelet White

Pre-orders from HLJ for these should be eligible for the bonus item...

A bonus Dim card, Black Roar, that allows you to raise a BlackWarGreymon.

The special edition yellow/green Vital Bracelet, which also includes Ancient Warriors, allowing you to raise V-mon, will open for pre-orders at Premium Bandai in roughly a week.

In addition to the Vital Bracelet itself...

The first wave of Dim Cards are available to pre-order, which expands your Vital Bracelet with new Digimon to raise, new stages/areas, and new graphics for the device.

Each set includes 2 Dim Cards and is $16.25:
DIM Card Set EX Digimon Adventure:- Includes Agumon and Gabumon anime Dim Cards. Ships in March.
DIM Card Set Volume 1- Includes Volcanic Beat and Blizzard Fang Dim Cards. Ships in April.

The first wave of Vital Bracelet items going up so quickly should make people happy, as a number of people seemed worried that pre-orders would be hard to get.

Attachments

Aguman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ordered lol.
Thanks for the information Marc :cool:

Shikshin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ahhhh so tempted to order, but also want to see if they will end up doing an english release..

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They seem to be sold out of black already. Waiting on the vmon version

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish we can see the evo chart for the others first >< lol

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm actually more interested in the device now then I initially was to be honest now that I've had some time to sit and think about it, but I'm still in the same camp as others in that I want to see if the thing gets a proper English release like the Ver.20th did.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can’t believe I missed this. The next preorders will be december 18th right? I imagine it will include the Black Roar DiM. I don’t know if I should order the DiM sets first or not.

Edit: The DiMs sold out, this is stressful. Are the DiMs going to be sold by Premium Bandai?

Last edited:

darkfent

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dang it I just saw this post now...waiting for the 18th I guess

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah gonna wait on an English version myself. I don't inherently mind importing (obviously too late right now lol) but I'm more curious about the app functionality and the localization of that.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Given the extremely erratic nature of my job I never could really justify something like this, but I do hope those of you who managed to put your preorders in quick enough have fun with it.

Joz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can we sit and meditate its just the preorders in HLJ? Thats not the Preorders in general.. just theirs .. and still by the 18th they will have more, probably because in the end nobody knows how many VBs with the DiM there are

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who knows, maybe on the 18th we will even have some international pre-orders up

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just pre ordered my Vital Bracelet and DiM Card Set Vol.1 and EX. Not sure if I'm eligible for the Black Roar DiM Card though

Noctem

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just pre ordered my Vital Bracelet and DiM Card Set Vol.1 and EX. Not sure if I'm eligible for the Black Roar DiM Card though
Who were you able to order them through? or did you just catch HLJ before it went out if stock? :p

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh... I might wait to see if this comes out in English first. I might want it by then.

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who were you able to order them through? or did you just catch HLJ before it went out if stock? :p
DenDenHobby. they never failed me when it comes to pre ordering digimon digivices/v-pet