Poll Results for Your Favorite Digimon Added to the Reference Book in 2021, Part 3 & Overall Top 10 from All 3 Polls

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for (part 3 of) what your favorite Digimon added to the reference book in 2021 was.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

Plus the results for the overall top 10!

And the winner is for part 3 is... Omegamon Zwart Defeat!

omegamonzwart_d_october28_2021.png

Thanks for all your votes everyone!

The Digimon that got the most votes of the 105 Digimon added to the reference book in 2021, Part 2, includes 35 Digimon from Burgermon (Adult) and TeslaJellymon, the one that got the most votes was... Culumon!

The Digimon that got the most votes was Omegamon Zwart Defeat!
Also known as the 'Enforcer' from the PS Vita Game Digimon World Next Order, it got first place. Although 2nd place was only a few votes behind.

Second place was Shoutmon x7 Superior Mode, who appeared in the final battle of the anime and manga DIgimon Xros Wars, and was powered up by the wish of many for peace.

Third place was Gammamon, the main Digimon of Digimon Ghost Game, currently being broadcast to acclaim.

poll46_results_february20_2022.png

They gave the full results:
Omegamon Zwart Defeat- 11%
Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode- 11%
Gammamon- 9%
BloomLordmon- 9%
Luminamon (Nene Version)- 8%
BlackTailmon Uver.- 7%
Hydramon- 6%
Abbadomon Core- 5%
SymbareAngoramon- 4%
Jellymon- 4%
TeslaJellymon- 4%
Angoramon- 2%
ModokiBetamon- 2%
Shortmon- 2%
Weddinmon- 2%
PileVolcamon- 2%
BlackGalgomon- 1%
DoKunemon- 1%
BlackRapidmon- 1%
BetelGammamon- 1%
Raijinmon- 1%
Burgermon (Adult)- 1%
Guardromon (Gold)- 1%
WezenGammamon- 1%
KausGammamon- 1%
Ajatarmon- 1%
Raidenmon- 1%
Negamon- 1%
Abbadomon- 1%
Gurimon- 1%
Puyomon- 1%
Puyoyomon- 1%
Curimon- 1%
Pyonmon- 1%
Bosamon- 1%

Based on prior polls, 0% seems to mean they 'did' get votes, just not enough to be given a number (a dash has previously been used to denote no votes.)

Like last time, with such a wide number of Digimon chosen the results are at least interesting to look at.

Plus.... the top 10 for all 105!

The winner is...

Culumon!

culumon_may16_2021.png

From the 105 Digimon added to the reference book in 2021, which was your favorite?

Starting with poll 44, you voted on 35 at a time, with the results of 44, 45, and 46 combined for a Top 10.

Out of those 105, the one that shone and hit first place was...
Culumon!

Culumon, who ranked first in 45 also took first place out of the total of 105.

Second place was Shoutmon EX6. It was 1st place in the 44th, but overall it only ended up in 2nd place by a tiny margin.

Third was Gaioumon: Itto Mode.

First through third place were sepecially popular, with BanchoLilymon in 4th a bit behind.

Omegamon Zwart Defeat, who ranked first in the 46th got 5th place.

Thank you for all the votes in this month and a half long Digimon poll!

Look forward to the Digimon who will be added in the reference book in 2022!

poll2021total_results_february20_2022.png

The top 10 results are on the same page as poll 46:
Culumon- 15%
Shoutmon EX6- 14%
Gaioumon: Itto Mode- 13%
BanchoLilymon- 10%
Omegamon Zwart Defeat- 9%
Shoutmon X7: Superior Mode- 9%
Shoutmon x4K- 8%
LovelyAngemon- 8%
Gammamon- 7%
Guimon X- 7%

The top 10 makes sense based on the top ones from the 3 separate polls. It doesn't explain the percentage in this case, but it's likely if you took the votes for just these 10 and made that the 100%

Long series of polls, nice to get some interesting results in the end.

The poll for 'Your Favorite Digimon Added to the Reference Book in 2021, Part 2' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Your Favorite Ghost Game Lead Adult Form' is currently open.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 13,438

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for Ajatarmon and it's 1%...... BUT I'm shocked to see Omegamon Zwart D got to be 1st place and huuray! I assumed everyone got tired of Omegamon clones but I felt so happy.

I'm pretty much surprised BloomLordmon, Luminamon Nene ver, Hydramon and even BlackTailmon Uver got tons of fans! Really, BloomLordmon and Hydramon won the heart of the fans eh? But this BlackTailmon Uver?! I guess it's probably fans happen to rely on food delivery Uber and other companies just too much to love her enough? Maybe?

and other poll. Shocked to see Guilmon X and Gammamon at 7%. Good for Culumon! Please continue to be our most cutest mascot of digimon!

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I assumed everyone got tired of Omegamon clones but I felt so happy.
You assumed incorrectly given that this time's top four contain three frigging Omegamons and a protagonist main digimon.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad to see a lot of love for Hydramon!

Kind of surprised how low all of Gammamon's evolutions were, all three landed in the 1% and even Betel is not that big a jump up in placing from the other two. I guess Gammamon sucked up a lot of their potential votes.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm true it's just this pattern where the new vote polls show up having Omegamons after previous poll repeatedly got me worried. I guess I worried for nothing. And I suppose all the top places were all Omegamons because... Well obviously "the most powerful digimon is..." vibes is still there among the fans to vote over that.

I agree. Gammamon's design seriously is so strong enough to steal off all poor evo forms of his' popularity to transfer over. Let's see what will happen in the future, will his popularity fade or only grow stronger...?

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
An Omnimon winning, ha I'm shocked.

Although I didn't think Calumon would be the overall winner. A manga Digimon in number two also is pretty surprising. Gaiomon FBM being third is hmm....

RogueX4

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Overall I’m glad with the results Culumon always deserves more love and Zwart Defeat has one of the coolest designs.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Luminamon and Superior scoring so high is the opposite of my taste but Bloomlordmon, Hydramon, and Gammamon placing high softens it

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are frequently interesting to see. Nice to who won this time. Kind of see this.