Poll Results for Which Pulsemon Perfect Do You Want to Evolve to

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for people to vote for which Pulsemon Perfect they wanted to get in the Vital Bracelet.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

The poll question was...
Which Pulsemon Perfect do you want to evolve to? (Only 4 Pulsemon Perfect forms were known at the time.)

The results they gave were the results for all 4, plus the percentages of the vote.)

Number 1 was Tempomon, with 43.2%.

Number 2 was Boutmon, with 31.9%.

Number 3 was Pistmon, with 13.6%.

Number 4 was Shootmon, with 11.7%.

Generally the results feel like about what you would expect, with maybe 1 & 2 and/or 3 & 4 being ones that could have been easy swaps.

The polls for 'Vital Bracelet Q&A & Vote for Reference Book Digimon' both had their results announced recently.

The poll for 'Which Vital Bracelet Did You Buy?' is currently running.

Attachments

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not surprised my boi Tempomon won in the end.

Though I am mildly surprised that Pistmon beat out Shootmon. Would've thought the Mamemon-likeness would have carried it over a gosh darn bicycle. :ROFLMAO:

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's still a pity that they didn't include the last two Perfects revealed. In the end I think that, for Impulse City, Perfect-level Digimon received the best designs overall. They are all so good, it would have been nice to have a poll without exclusions. But, hey, congratulations to Tempomon!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow I'm surprised at how Shootmon's votes are extremely low. I thought having Mamemon/Giromon body style would get him popular.

Congrats Tempomon you are truly too epic! Boutmon too.

Pistmon above Shootmon... I wonder if Japan have tons of bikers over cars?

Tempomon and Boutmon's votes were 4x times compared to Pistmon & Shootmon... Wow.

If only Divemon and Climon were added there, I wonder how will it make a difference in the vote numbers?

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Thought they were gonna release the shark perfect pic xD
Glad my fav won too!! ^^

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tempomon is a nice design. Though I think Boutmon might be cooler. If that's the "main" level.