Poll Results for Which Holy Beast Subordinate Do You Share a Zodiac With?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for which holy beast subordinate do you share a zodiac sign with.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

They noted that Andiramon got the most, but overall everything was pretty even.

The full results they gave was a chart showing the percentages. They also showed each Digimon also, but we'll skip that since this wasn't any sort of popularity poll.

pollresult_subordinates_may10_2021.png

(In order from A to L from the above image)

Andiramon- Rabbit-11%
Sinduramon- Rooster- 9%
Majiramon- Dragon- 9%
Pajiramon- Sheep- 9%
Indramon- Horse- 9%
Sandiramon- Snake- 8%
Vikaralamon- Pig- 8%
Vajramon- Ox- 8%
Makuramon- Monkey- 8%
Caturamon- Dog- 8%
Kumbhiramon- Rat- 7%
Mihiramon- Tiger- 6%

There is some deviation, but overall it's pretty flat, as you'd expect for what is effectively a when you were born spread that repeats a bit past the decade mark.

The poll for 'Which Attribute is Your Favorite?' had results announced recently and we just got profile art for Yo!yo!mon and KoDokugumon, voted for in a prior poll.

The poll for 'Which Vehicle Digimon Do You Want to Ride?' ends soon.

Attachments

• pollresult_subordinates_may10_2021.png
    pollresult_subordinates_may10_2021.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 8,443

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ummm...wouldn't it make more sense if they asked which holy beast subordinate is your favourite or which one has the best overall design?

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I missed this one!
I was the year of the Rabbit too, 1987, so Andiramon!

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was born in 1994 so my Deva is Caturamon since my Chinese zodiac is the dog.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow almost all Devas got equal votes.

And Antiramon is 1st? Nice.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So 1999 (or 2011, but I doubt 10 year olds were voting in this poll) is the most common birth year. Some people might've ignored the poll entirely and just gone with Antylamon cuz anime protag though.

Oh yeah, I guess 1987/1975 too, but I think those would be less common than 1999

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So 1999 (or 2011, but I doubt 10 year olds were voting in this poll) is the most common birth year. Some people might've ignored the poll entirely and just gone with Antylamon cuz anime protag though.

Oh yeah, I guess 1987/1975 too, but I think those would be less common than 1999

Born in 1987, 12 years old in 1999? That's... almost cartoonishly exactly the audience you would expect watched Adventure when it began.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Born in 1987, 12 years old in 1999? That's... almost cartoonishly exactly the audience you would expect watched Adventure when it began.

Well I still think it'd be less common than 1999, especially for these online polls, but I suppose that's a fair point.

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well I still think it'd be less common than 1999, especially for these online polls, but I suppose that's a fair point.
I imagine allot of the original Adventure fans, myself included, got back into it when Tri got announced. Since there's been a steady stream of Adventure material (Kizuna being a big one) being released I don't think it's so outrageous to assume that the original fans are still around right now taking an interest in these online polls. I mean...I can't be the only one lol. I was still 11 when Adventure came out, we're not that old LOL.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is pretty even. But I still don't like how I'm a boar. At least the West has a cool sign for me.