Poll Results for Which Gold Digimon is Your Favorite?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for which gold Digimon is your favorite?

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

And the winner is... Magnamon!

magnamon_august4_2021.jpg

Thank you all so much for your votes!
The Digimon that received the most votes for golden Digimon was Magnamon.

As you'd expect from one of teh Royal Knights, Magnamon also played an active role in Digimon Adventure 02.

It won the top spot by a wide margin over second place and below.

OmegaShoutmon, who had an active role in Digimon Xros Wars came in second. HerculesKabuterimon, who finally showed up in Digimon Adventure: came in third, although it'a appearance was after the voting period.

The full results they gave was a chart showing the percentages. They also showed the standard reference book art for each of the Digimon.

poll33results_august4_2021.png

(In order from the above image)

Magnamon- 33% (Light Blue)
OmegaShoutmon- 11% (Orange)
HerculesKabuterimon- 9% (Gray)
Rapidmon (Armor)- 9% (Yellow)
CresGarurumon- 8% (Blue)
Hououmon- 7% (Green)
Aegisdramon- 6% (Slightly darker Blue)
ZekeGreymon- 3% (Red)
GoldNumemon- 3% (Dark Gray)
GoldV-dramon- 3% (Brown)
Olegmon- 2% (Dark Blue)
Crossmon- 2% (Dark Green)
Pharaohmon- 2% (Lighter Blue)
Guardromon (Gold)- 1% (Light Orange)
Kongoumon- 1% (Light Gray)

Not a shock to see Magnamon dominate like that.

The poll for 'Which Digimon Do You Want to Hug & Warm Up With?' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'What Summer Activity do You Want to do with a Digimon?' is still open.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 17,204

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't expect Magnamon to win like that. I was so sure all Gold colored ones may have equal votes in numbers. But to think Kongoumon being the last... With so much less zero votes. Well not zero...

Too many 2% and 3% here! Wow

It's good thing HerakleKabuterimon, Rapidmon, CresGarurumon and Hououmon almost got triped of those votes.

BUT Aegisdramon got... 6%?! There are actually fans? Wow nice surprise.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With Magnamon winning this, hopefully he will reappear in the upcoming 02 movie.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
not really surprising. royal knight + anime protag biased

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To the surprise of no one, the ones that showed up prominently in the anime tended to rank much higher.

I'm glad my boi Crossmon at least beat the likes of Kongoumon and Guardromon Gold though. :)

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It was extremely obvious Magnamon would win. I think I voted for Pharaohmon simply for the nostalgia of him being the first boss in Digimon World 3.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To the surprise of no one, the ones that showed up prominently in the anime tended to rank much higher.

Except poor Zeke, who was firmly in the middle.

Good on Aegisdramon for turning his video game notoriety into actual success though. It hasn't really made it to the West (its debut game and the one that came after it still being untranslated hurts) but it is a part of the franchise.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Except poor Zeke, who was firmly in the middle.

Good on Aegisdramon for turning his video game notoriety into actual success though. It hasn't really made it to the West (its debut game and the one that came after it still being untranslated hurts) but it is a part of the franchise.

He's in all star rumble.

Imperial

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be honest, I stan Magnamon too. Even though I only like his Kimeramon appearance. Zeke, Cres, and Pharaoh would follow.

Ultimamon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What a shock, the most popular one on the list won. :p

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As a Magnamon fan I won't deny that I am happy to see him get first, though even I'll admit he absolutely dominated the poll. In terms of the rest, it's not too surprising overall as the top half is mostly Digimon with a strong anime presence/nostalgia and the rest are more limited. The only real pleasant surprise is Aegidramon as it beat out ZekeGreymon by a decent amount and wasn't that far behind Hououmon. I'm pretty happy to see it there as it's been mostly MIA since All Star Rumble, hopefully it gets another appearance soon.

That said, I'm kind of surprised ZekeGreymon didn't do a bit better, I figured being the main Digimon of the rival would give it a bit more of a push.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This isn't a surprise. I think we all knew this would happen. Really kind of obvious. Still nice though.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He's in all star rumble.
Being in one game long after its debut isn't really the same as its initial appearance in a Story game and its subsequent appearance in another Story game being completely missing outside of Japan.

Muur

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He's in all star rumble.
Being in one game long after its debut isn't really the same as its initial appearance in a Story game and its subsequent appearance in another Story game being completely missing outside of Japan.

that's still enough for western fans to know he exists.

plus, hes also in digimon masters (just a few weeks before this poll went up) and is also in the DM20 vpet that also released in english. dudes got quite a bit of attention in western products

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Of course a royal knight wins

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Of course a MC royal knight wins

There.

Well Omegamon didn't win the 1st place in some other few polls. You know. But I still know that feelings.

Aegisdramon's popularity is good, I hope he gets epic card.