Poll Results for Which Digimon Do You Think is the Strongest

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty much expected this, it's basically a hodge-podge of people voting for different reasons and then it gets muddled even further with personal bias in play. It also doesn't help that some of these Digimon haven't had many proper appearances which gives Digimon like Omegamon the edge, though at least those like GraveNovamon still popped in.

On that same note, it is funny how the only X form beat their original form is Ogudomon. Canonically the X forms are usually stronger so they should've placed better, but many of the original forms either placed higher like Omegamon or placed at all like the Jesmon (though the evolved form did make it) and Examon.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised second place is something more close to a correct answer
I was expecting Wargreymon/HolyAngemon tier picks for most of the top 10

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That makes a lot of sense. I think we all could figure this out. Still nice to see.

Chisana Minamoto

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I wonder who would be stronger Jesmon GX nebo ZeedMilleniumon X?

Omegamon or his fans are starting to get quite annoying. Just because it builds on the pedestal of the classic against its various versions.

And heh, I had a dream: I talked to Ken (Kaiser) that it would be great to evolve V-mon to Ulforce. That he is very strong. And you see, it's in the top: D