Poll Results for Which Digimon Do You Think is the Strongest

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for people to vote for which Digimon do you think is the strongest?.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

The poll question was...
Which Digimon do you think is the strongest among the Digimon listed in the picture book?

The results they gave were the top 20 results. Due to some ties we get a bit more than 20. They also note that these rankings are based on vote, not an actual ranking of strength.

Number 1, with perhaps the least surprise possible, is Omegamon!

Number 2 was Jesmon GX.

Number 3 was Imperialdramon: Paladin Mode.

Number 4 was Omegamon X.

Number 5 was Alphamon.

Number 6 was ZeedMillenniumon.

Number 7 was Alphamon: Ouryuken.

Number 8 was Ogudomon X.

Number 9 was GraceNovamon.

Number 10 was Susanoomon.

Number 11 was Dukemon: Crimson Mode.

Number 12 was WarGreymon.

Number 13 was Ogudomon.

Number 14 was a tie between ULForceV-dramon and RagnaLordmon

Number 16 was Dukemon.

Number 17 was a tie between Beelzebumon: Blast Mode and Lucemon: Satan Mode.

Number 19 was a tie between Examon, Jesmon, and HolyAngemon.

The list overall doesn't feel like a huge surprise, with the choices a combination of Digimon that are considered very powerful and popular. The biggest surprise is perhaps that we ended up with a Perfect level ranking in the top 20.

The current poll is how long have you been a Digimon fan for?

Attachments

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for Jesmon GX but obviously we all knew Omegamon would win.

lol at MagnaAngemon being on this list, Gate of Destiny/Heaven's Gate is an impressive attack.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew the poll results were going to be laughable, but this is really something else. At least Jesmon GX is high.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy, my vote got third place. <3

Unsurprisingly it's very much a "who do you know" as the more obscure tended to either poll lower or not at all (*cries in NEO*). :unsure:

PhantomPhoenix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How are Ogudamon X, Dukemon Crimson Mode, and Jesmon GX the only special forms to get more votes than their normal forms

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Grace Novamon, a Digimon only ever used in the 20th anniversary v-pets, got top 10 and that makes me super happy.
However, whoever voted for WarGreymon probably doesn't even know the reference book exists.... or played a Digimon video game.... or card game.... or paid attention to the anime- okay why is WarGreymon here?

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damnit, Raremon wasn't there. I was sure my facts were solid.

Number 1, with perhaps the least surprise possible, is Omegamon!
I knew this was coming, but damn if seeing Digimon's Greatest Jobber take the top spot isn't hilarious to me.

okay why is WarGreymon here?
Because this was a silly poll and was always going to be.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly, there were five certain Digimon with additional forms to overflood this poll so I cannot see other five Digimons!

Shockingly Omegamon is 1st not that X form but 4th...

MORE IMPORTANTLY IMPERIALDRAMON PALADIN MODE GOT 3RD PLACE! He was known as the strongest one because of his first card however got outdated pretty fast yet he able to land 3rd spot.... It made me tears up.

Jesmon GX 2nd that is seriously predictable but I didn't expect GraceNovamon got... so much lower place, 9th.

ZeedMilleniummon is there as I predicted but surprised to see 6th is a bit higher than I thought.

Huge surprises for me: WarGreymon... I suppose his Dramon Killers are famous after all he can KO any Dramon in their names.

RagnaLordmon being 14th killed my bet but I guess some people didn't favor the strongest weapon/shield eh?

HolyAngemon is only one Perfect that actually made it to the powerful Digimon poll... Wow

I failed to see how powerful are those Beelzebumon Blast Mode and... This Lucemon Satan Mode instead of that Falldown Mode/X.
Satan Mode is no different from VenomVamdemon but with extremely powerful with infinite healing ability. I guess Instant Healing abilities of two Lucemon Satan Mode and Ulforce-Vdramon actually made it there rather than focusing on combat types.

Jesmon is there but no sign of X form that shocked me.

So this poll results felt more of it's fan favorites rather than proving whose is the strongest one. Or the population of anime watchers that is higher so we got to see slightly more of Royal Knights which makes sense for me to suspect.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
but I didn't expect GraceNovamon got... so much lower place, 9th
Grace Novamon has only been in the 20th anniversary Digital Monster and has a cameo in the Pendulum 20th, that's only two appearances ever so many might not know of Grace Novamon or remember it. So to me, 9th placement is super impressive and I'm so proud of my giant mini galaxy šŸ’œ

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All these variants and other intentional monstrosities... This is the messiest one yet. Two polar opposites and no in between. Glad Susanoomon, GraceNovamon, Dukemon and Beelzubumon are present at least. Too bad for Chaosmon, it didn't deserve a place here any less than the rest of the fusion things.

edit: Wait, I just realized it was a poll about the strongest ones, not anybody's favorites.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So even if GraceNovamon had extreme limited appearances, the internet surely support the awareness of course even I know it may do not reach anime watchers along with other types. I guess I suppose I will agree with you, 9th is enough to earn good supports.

All these variants and other intentional monstrosities... This is the messiest one yet. Two polar opposites and no in between. Glad Susanoomon, GraceNovamon, Dukemon and Beelzubumon are present at least. Too bad for Chaosmon, it didn't deserve a place here any less than the rest of the fusion things.

edit: Wait, I just realized it was a poll about the strongest ones, not anybody's favorites.
"monstrosities"? lol Well I'm not sure if this poll served as double purpose for Ultimate levels and Strongest Digimon(s) but Ultimate poll didn't happen. Just Strongest Digimon poll. I think Ultimate poll will not happen. I could be wrong.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon ranked ahead of Omegamon X and Alphamon ahead of Alphamon Oryuken. Dukemon CM ranked ahead of Dukemon though.

Thus, undeniable proof that Dukemon fans > Alpha/Omega fans.

On a serious note though, glad GraceNovamon and RagnaLordmon made it in.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Clearly most fans only know digimon from the anime.

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad to see Zeed make the list. Everyone has stated the oddity in having Omegamon stronger than it's X form and so on and so forth, but eh I think its a good mix

zerorynga

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guess after all, it's a poll that based on popularity, then only it's about their strength...

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm guessing that a lot of Alphamon fans apparently didn't get the memo that Ouryuken technically counts as a separate Digimon. For that matter, we have Ulforce voters who never considered Future Mode (or they did, but Bandai was just prevented from using its imagery). On another note, I wonder if there were any genuinely serious votes for Gaiamon.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alphamon above Alphamon Ouryuuken. I don't know who did this but something's not right in the brains.

Omegamon on 1 is a joke. Even more so cause Merciful Mode isn't on it and X is ranked lower while that one is prettt much stronger. Omegamon/Adventures shilling does it again. (Especially since no other Omegamon variant is present, so if you think Omegamon is the strongest, by default it's variants kinda are as well.)

GraceNovamon made it in. Alphamon too. I'm happy and at ease.

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sad that Boltboutamon didn't make it.

Lol, Omnimon winning every poll. So the true winner is Jesmon GX in second.

I feel like With the Will probably had a hand in that, since you guys provided the translation for western fans of Chronicle X. That way the western fans ended up seeing just how powerful Jesmon GX was and voted for him. It'd be interesting to look into a parallel universe where you didn't and see if he was still on the poll. It's nice to see him there over the conventional anime characters.

As for base forms beating out evolved forms I'm not really shocked, even if someone intended to vote Omnimon X for example, they prob just slapped Omnimon in.

also, I feel like Shoutmon X7F and Merciful Mode were probably in the top 10 but Bandai ignored those votes because theyre not in the DRB.

I was surprised not to see the Kizuna forms on here, but I suppose the movie hadn't aired in the west until... yesterday, meaning a lot of people voting may not have been aware of them just yet.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah Voltobautamon, Arkadimon, and others didn't make it because there were few ties so we unable to see below #19th places. I don't mind seeing the results of #1st to #50th for that "The Strongest Digimon", I surely would like it

Didn't think few vote polls had tons of ties...

Mon-Ohma

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What a shock, the most popular Digimon won. :p

Somewhere the likes of Armagemon and Eosmon are laughing themselves sick.