Poll Results for Ultimate Digimon you Recommend

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm not sure what to react on this topic but...

I'm really happy for Dorugoramon, RustTyranomon, Rosemon and VictoryGreymon besides Minervamon (both forms).

Surprised to see WarGreymon takes more votes than Omegamon which is supposed to take so much votes.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not terribly interesting results. Liked seeing Dorugoramon and RustTyranomon have a fanbase, liked seeing Ofanimon and Holydramon are close in popularity, laughed at MetalGarurumon not appearing, surprised at seeing the poll rigging working that much.

Overall probably the least interesting results of these "evolutionary level" polls.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As people can't take a hint, any further discussion on the vote rigging will be removed and you will be suspended.

The vote rigging does not represent the English fandom at all and giving the person who rigged it air time, makes them relevant...when they are actually hurting the fandom.

Last edited:

NextDream

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will always celebrate that wargreymon and omegamon do not have the first place.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For the most part this list is expected as it has all of the usual candidates popping up here. There's only a couple exceptions: Ophanimon who didn't show up on the previous mass poll popping in at 13th (and showing that she's pretty even with Magnadramon in popularity among Megas) and Dorugamon continuing its darkhorse streak and still showing itself to be a fan favorite.

Also, poor Metalseadramon couldn't continue its line streak here, fell short of the Top 20...

Jscarlos18

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sad that even after voting for Armagemon it didn't make it.

The results were very easy to predict except for the Minervamons, Mugendramon(maybe because Digimon World or Aventure?) and RustTyranomon. As expected it was a very anime focused result with Rosemon, the Royal Knights, the Three Angels and Beelzebumon. Dorugoramon was also an interesting result.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
except for the Minervamons, Mugendramon(maybe because Digimon World or Aventure?) and RustTyranomon.
Ignoring the obvious silliness, Mugendramon has been a perennial favorite for decades and regularly makes it in for these polls and Rusttyrannomon has a very devoted following.

Jscarlos18

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
except for the Minervamons, Mugendramon(maybe because Digimon World or Aventure?) and RustTyranomon.
Ignoring the obvious silliness, Mugendramon has been a perennial favorite for decades and regularly makes it in for these polls and Rusttyrannomon has a very devoted following.
I said it because I was convinced the poll results were going to be full anime/Royal Knights/Demon Lords only.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly I was expecting Gaioumon, MetalSeadramon, Renamon, Numemon, and Terriermon in there but I really didn't expect Holydramon and Ofanimon actually got there along with DORUgoramon, RustTyranomon, Rosemon, VictoryGreymon, Mugendramon, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, Mervamon, and Dukemon Crimson Mode (Mostly Dukemon got votes instead).

But surprisingly, Mugendramon and Beezlebumon the "baddies" are only two ones made it there. Weird. Lucemon didn't get a chance to land there.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we still even know exactly what they meant by 'recommend'?
It's almost a comically vague non-question.

Vanillatea

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imperialdramon in top 15? Nice! Minervamon X AS NO.1?! LET'S GOOOO!!!

educhavez

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RustTyranomon and Dorugoramon are nice mons to appear in the top 20.

TBC1

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rust being in makes me happy

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Well, despite this being Wall Street'd, this is a mildly interesting poll. So everyone likes Mervamon/Minervamon huh? ...Or was all of them because of this?