Poll Results for Perfect Digimon You Want to Fight Together With

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for people to vote for the Perfect Level Digimon you would want to fight together with.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

The poll question was...
Which Perfect Level Digimon would you want to fight together with?

The results they gave were the top 20 results. Due to some ties we get a bit more than 20. They also note that votes this time were distributed among 'many' Digimon.

Number 1, with no surprise, is MetalGreymon!

Number 2 was Angewomon.

Number 3 was Paildramon.

Number 4 was HolyAngemon.

Number 5 was AeroV-dramon.

Number 6 was WereGarurumon.

Number 7 was Lilymon.

Number 8 was RizeGreymon.

Number 9 was Antyramon.

Number 10 was Doruguremon.

Number 11 was a tie between MetalGreymon (Virus) and Lucemon: Falldown Mode.

Number 13 was MegaloGrowmon.

Number 14 was Garudamon.

Number 15 was Rapidmon (Perfect).

Number 16 was Megadramon.

Number 17 was MegaSeadramon.

Number 18 was a tie between Cyberdramon, Vamdemon, Chimairamon, and LadyDevimon.

A good number of these choices are what you would expect, but there are some interesting picks throughout, with a late multi-tie giving us a total of 21 Digimon in the top 20.

The current poll is how long have you been a Digimon fan for?

Attachments

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Drat, I was hoping we'd get at least some Mamemon representation here. šŸ˜­

Nevertheless, there is some redeeming taste here with Virus MetalGreymon, Megadramon and Kimeramon. šŸ˜

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for MagnaAngemon! I expected him in the top 5 so yay! Love that Angewomon is 2

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
no Mamemons made the list. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
YAY! Andiramon made it!!
I gotta say, I didn't think any of my picks would be very popular so I'm surprised to see them rank as highly as they have!

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The agumon line's popularity remains baffling. It was part of a series that honored the variety of creatutes as designs, as characters, and in terms of presence/airtime. And all of them were extremely interesting and well-designed. It's not curious that the agumon line is high in these rankings as they are in fact all great, it just is odd to see them so close to the top consistently when they haven't been a mascot shoved in our faces to the extent that Pikachu is for example for the pokemon franchise.

Stunned to see Doruguremon in there, it really doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Hopefully the excellent Dorugoramon also sneaks in the results of a poll about the megas.

Sad AlturKabuterimon and Zudomon are missing, but it's not like most others didn't deserve to be here.

It's hard to accept the Lucemon forms as rookies and ultimates on par with the rest in their respective lists and to make sense of their placement on these polls, and likewise for Kimeramon.

GeoGreymon, RizeGreymon etc making it are the biggest eye roll always though. They are so...unnecessary compared to the rest.

Shoutout to Baalmon for being an obscure one that I think deserves a mention (however not necessarily a placement on this list).

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Seadramon line continues to confirm its popularity. Cool to see OG MetalGreymon (I consider him the best Cyborg Dinosaur/Dragon digimon) and Megadramon (who I wasn't expecting at all).

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some nice surprises on this list! Nothing like Sangloupmon, but definitely a few I wouldn't have expected so high.

when they haven't been a mascot shoved in our faces to the extent that Pikachu is for example for the pokemon franchise.
bahahahahaha

DigiDestiny

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm kinda sad that pumpmon didn't make it in the list. I thought he would at least make it near the bottom. Though I'm pleasantly surprised to see Megadramon and MegaSeadramon. I think they're super cool designs that don't get the spotlight very often. And the popularity of angel digimon continues to surprise me. I would've never expected them to rank so highly on all these polls.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think that's the Antylamon people were voting for lol.

My vote came 7th. Was gonna vote MetalGreymon but I knew he'd win, so went with more of an underdog.

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only shock is MegaSeadramon; congrats to him! Piledramon is super high, too. Weird to see the absence of notable partners(AtlurKabuterimon, Taomon, Zudomon, etc.) and just some classics(Mamemon, Andromon, Monzaemon, Etemon...). I would really be shocked if they revealed a top 30 and we still didn't see Andromon.

I voted for SkullSatamon, but didn't hold my breath.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This Perfect poll is really biggest surprise.

I didn't expect Angewomon making it to 2nd instead of HolyAngemon even Lilimon too! And that Paildramon being 3rd!

Antiramon was pretty random to throw but he is surely interesting in the battle!

Surprised MetalGreymon Virus got there along with that Lucemon Falldown Mode which we usually have the most "heroic" ones in previous polls on lower levels!

Another surprise is, MegaloGrowmon got so much lower place than Dukemon... I guess Dukemon got so much appearances often than him... Resulted that eh?

Megadramon is STILL ROCKING! Must be that DW1 eh? And all Betamon's evo lines are quite popular!

Cyberdramon, Kimeramon, Vamdemon and Ladydevimon were surely throwing me off for assuming all heroic ones will be all over this Perfect poll. Well Cyberdramon is savage heroic actually lol

What about... #19 and #20?!

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1 - MetalGreymon
2 - Angewomon
3 - DoruGreymon
4 - AeroV-dramon
5 - Holy Angemon
6 - Antylamon
7 - Lucemon Falldown Mode
9 - WereGarurumon
10 - Mozaemon

Was my prediction, biggest shock was Lillymon making the list and Monzaemon not even making the top 20.

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only shock is MegaSeadramon;
Na, Seadramon and Betamon scoring so high made him pretty likely. Wouldn't be shocked if Metal squeaks into the top 20 Ultimates, but it is going to be very contested, so who knows.

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm curious where MetalMamemon is in the full poll results.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only real surprise here for me was Megadramon as while it's always been a cool Digimon, it's mostly been fodder across the franchise, so it's good to see it placing. MegaSeadramon is another interesting face as while it's not surprising considering Betamon and Seadramon's previous placings, it continues to show how notable the line is to many fans as it keeps popping up in these polls despite not having the biggest appearances. It's going to be interesting to see if MetalSeadramon completes the trend since as said before the Mega Level is going to be very contested.

Other then that, while I agree it's kind of stale to have three Greymons here, I can't help but be a little happy to see Rizegreymon. I always liked him over the other MetalGreymon and their variants, so I'm glad to see him place.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayeeeee! My vote made it in again. Not as high as before but he made it!

*Sees Angewomon in 2*. Yes, 'fighting'. Sure, sure...

RizeGreymon being in is neat. I feel it gets overlooked a lot in favor of MetalGreymon and co.

Takeshi55

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Strange that they used Virus Andiramon.