Poll Results for Favorite X-Antibody Digimon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
poll22_favoritexantibody_01minervamon_x_february24_2021.jpg

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for people to vote for what their favorite X-Antibody Digimon was.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

The poll question was...
So which X-Antibody Digimon is your favorite?

The results they gave were the top 20 results. The main thing mentioned this time was to make clear that a few Digimon don't have the notation after their name saying they are X-Antibody Digimon, but they are.

Number 1 was Minervamon X, same as in the prior poll.

poll22_favoritexantibody_02lilithmon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 2 was Lilithmon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_03darkknightmon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 3 was DarkKnightmon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_04omegamon-x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 4 was Omegamon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_05dukemon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 5 was Dukemon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_06beelstarmon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 6 was BelleStarmon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_07wargreymon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 7 was WarGreymon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_08angewomon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 8 was Angewomon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_09magnamon_x_february24_2021.jpg
poll22_favoritexantibody_09alphamon_february24_2021.jpg

Number 9 was a tie between Magnamon X and Alphamon.

poll22_favoritexantibody_11rapidmon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 11 was Rapidmon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_12ulforcevdramon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 12 was ULForceV-dramon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_13beelzebumon_x_february24_2021.jpg
poll22_favoritexantibody_13jesmon_x_february24_2021.jpg
poll22_favoritexantibody_13impmon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 13 was a tie between Beelzebumon X, Jesmon X, and Impmon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_16lucemon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 16 was Lucemon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_17dorumon_february24_2021.jpg

Number 17 was Dorumon.

poll22_favoritexantibody_18chaosdramon-x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 18 was Chaosdramon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_19metalgarurumon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 19 was MetalGarurumon X.

poll22_favoritexantibody_20numemon_x_february24_2021.jpg

Number 20 was Numemon X.

Generally some interesting results around the middle and the bottom, while around the top is the ballot stuffing that was expected.

The current poll is "Pick a Digimon to be added to the Reference Book."

The not quite a poll for 'Vital Bracelet Questions for DigiNavi' will have questions on the next DigiNavi, with more added on the site on March 15th.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 11,764

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Was hoping impmon x would have finished higher. The x antibody version of beelzemon us a let down. His normal form is way more impressive they really took a step backwards.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised Omnimon was so low. I think Alphamon prob would've been higher but most prob don't realise he's an X carrier.

Lilithmon being the true winner is a surprise, fair play to the lass.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised Omnimon was so low. I think Alphamon prob would've been higher but most prob don't realise he's an X carrier.

I mean, multiple groups said after last time that they would vote for Lilithmon and DarkKnightmon in future polls. A few others were mentioned also, but those were the main ones I remember. DarkKnightmon especially.

It's no functionally different then Minervamon.

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am glad to see a lot of the more unique designs (Angewomon) and the ones that are significantly improved (Lilithmon) making it among the obvious "the same but 1000% more complex"-looking ones. Several favorites there.

I might have never said so before, but I always thought Lucemon X really should have purely angelic wings only. He looks deceptively holy overall and the "fallen"/bat wings-side gives it away. (That way he would also be an excellent counterpart to Satan mode taking the demonic aspect to its extreme.)

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy, best girl Lilithmon made it. :love:

I think this is the first time my vote has been in the top ten. :unsure:

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really didn't expect all digi-ladies took over the whole vote polls! Look at all of them. Minervamon, Lilithmon, BelleStarrmon and Angewomon at top spots! This poll... Today it's really bizarre.

But but DarkKnightmon X being 3th is simply unacceptable for me 0_o Omegamon X is supposed to take that spot! How could----

Dukemon X being 5th is no surprise after all, his design is still awesome ever.

But I'm really confused at WarGreymon X placed above over MetalGarurumon X... :/ which I find it huge shocking for me.

Magnamon X and Alphamon took the hard hits: 9th and 10th.

Rapidmon X got 11th that surprised me! Is Rapidmon (Gold) really popular than the green version?

Anybody find this funny? Jesmon X being sandwiched between Beezlebumon X and Impmon X.

My favorites are there but it's at 17th to 19th...

Numemon X last place somewhat shocked me. But I can't help it but to laugh and wondered if it's same amount of people population who voted this from previous polls?

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Minervamon is the result of the kid from LATAM and his teenagers community, and as long as i know darkknightmon is the result of brazil community.

Its a cancer that is growing Up, just because this Guy is doing whatever he want, now brazilians are doing the same. The responsability is of we all, acting like nothing is happening, ignoring It.
When i tried to Talk about this i get banned. Its also bandai fail, for some reason they didnt even notice how communities are manipulating the poll results, even with people noticing It in each result they post.

At this point i would prefer the polls would be only Japan.

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't know about tendencies, therefore I'm surpresed to see Dark Knightmon that high, I've never liked both his regular and his X form personally. I'm also not a Lilithmon X fan, but I can understand why people like her.

I'm happy to see Beelzebumon in top 20 since i voted for him.

Overall interesting results

Edit: So natural carriers did count in the end. I bet a lot of people were not sure about it

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
ULforceVeedramon-X is probably one of my old X-Antibody favs.

Among the new ones, Impmon-X and Lucemon-X stand out.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish TigerVespamon made it there. So yeah I was unsure but I just realized Rosemon/Lilimon X didn't get included. But I wonder what's up with that BelleStarrmon X got so popular....

Leviamon X didn't make it...

The x antibody version of beelzemon us a let down. His normal form is way more impressive they really took a step backwards.

The first impression on Beelzebumon X was so terrible but the second impression with Collectors made loved that art style. Too bad they always stick with their first arts. It would be much better if they went for that collector art.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool to see Chaosdramon X and Numemon X, weird to see Alphamon so low, Impmon X is cute as always.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Eyyy Rapidmon X. Fun list, honestly. That said, something something go to horny jail. (JK Lilithmon X actually has a pretty neat design)

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I forgot to vote on this one but I would have put Monzaemon X. I just really like that X Antibody.
When it comes to groups all voting 1 thing, is it really that bad? That many people did genuinely want to see that specific Digimon place high just like anybody else; coming together in communities to do so is just how voting works

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not going to talk about the Top 3 as that's becoming a loaded issue unfortunately, so moving on...

Not too many surprises in the rest of the Top 10. Omegamon, Dukemon, Magnamon, and Alphamon are all Digimon that are common top placers and this wouldn't be any different for this poll. The only thing I can note is that I'm surprised Alphamon only landed at the 9th spot instead of being higher. BelleStarmon is a pretty interesting surprise as I wouldn't think she'd place higher then mainstays like Alphamon, or Beezebumon who her design draws a basis from.

The next set are more interesting with Impmon and Chaosdramon in particular being pretty nice surprises for me. Lucemon is also a pretty interesting placing as I remember him having some of the most positivity out of the new ones, so it's good to see that reflected in the polls.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I mean, multiple groups said after last time that they would vote for Lilithmon and DarkKnightmon in future polls. A few others were mentioned also, but those were the main ones I remember. DarkKnightmon especially.

It's no functionally different then Minervamon.

i didn't know that. I don't follow all these groups or whatever. I only knew of Minervamon vote stuffing.

I forgot to vote on this one but I would have put Monzaemon X. I just really like that X Antibody.
When it comes to groups all voting 1 thing, is it really that bad? That many people did genuinely want to see that specific Digimon place high just like anybody else; coming together in communities to do so is just how voting works

Meme voting isn't a good thing

Lucemon X

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I may be biased, but Lucemon X should have been higher

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Removed posts.

Any more discussion of vote stuffing, the people involved, etc. will result in suspensions when necessary.

If various groups or people want to be foolish and screw things up for their fandom groups due to a misunderstanding of how business works, they're welcome to do so. We don't need stacks of posts of people either trying to add to it, or defend it.

Let them go ahead and screw things up for themselves.