Poll Results for Favorite & Memorable Digimon Fought Against in Adventure:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

A bit ago (and also before that, since it was revised later), the official Digimon site put up a poll for which of the Digimon from Adventure: that featured in battles is your favorite, or left an impression on you.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

And the winner is... DoneDevimon!

donedevimon_november15_2020.png

Digimon Adventure: reached its final episode.

The Digimon that left the biggest impression after battling in the long long adventure and got the most votes was...
DoneDevimon!

The ultimate form of Devimon, who was waiting for Taichi and his friends at the end of Cloud Continent, where they first landed in the digital world.
It was a powerful enemy that tormented Taichi, Yamato, & others to the very end.

And in a very close second place was Abaddomon Core.
The Digimon who fought Omegamon in the final episode of Digimon Adventure:.

Abaddomon Core was added to the list of options after the last episode aired, so even thought it was five days late, it skyrocketed due to the fierce battle it had with Omegamon.

Starting with third place we have Ogremon, ZeedMillenniumon, Millenniumon, Mugendramon, & DarkKnightmon.
They were Digimon who had battles that left a strong impression on the audience.

What kind of Digimon and what kind of b

The full results they gave was a chart showing the percentages.

poll38results_october18_2021.png

(In order from the above image)

1. DoneDevimon- 14%
2. Abaddomon Core- 14%
3. Ogremon- 14%
4. ZeedMillenniumon- 8%
5. Millenniumon- 7%
6. Mugendramon- 6%
7. DarkKnightmon- 5%
8. Abaddomon- 4%
9. Nidhoggmon- 3%
10. BanchoMamemon- 3%
11. Algomon (Ultimate)- 2%
12. Andromon- 2%
13. MetalTyranomon- 2%
14. Olegmon- 2%
15. RareRaremon- 2%
16. Gokumon- 2%
17. Deathmon- 1%
18. Opossummon- 1%
19. SkullBaluchimon- 1%
20. CannonBeemon- 1%
21. Velgrmon- 1%
22. Sephirothmon- 1%
23. Entmon- 1%
24. Mephismon- 1%
25. Algomon (Perfect)- 1%
26. Eyesmon- 1%
27. Zanbamon- 1%
28. GranKuwagamon- 1%
29. Algomon (Adult)- 1%
30. Cerberumon- 1%
31. Tankdramon- 1%
32. Orochimon- 1%
33. Splashmon- 1%
34. Parasimon- 1%
35. Volcdramon- 1%
36. Okuwamon- 1%
-- Scorpiomon- 0%
-- Mammon- 0%
-- Crossmon- 0%

It isn't clarified if the ones with no ranking 'actually' got zero votes, or if they were so statistically small that since they ended up with 0% that they just weren't given a ranking.

Some interesting rankings overall, with the most notable choices being the top 9 all being Digimon that, whether a large role or small, felt central to the ongoing happenings with a memorable appearance.

The poll for 'Favorite Guest Digimon' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Ghost Game Digimon You Want to See in Action' is currently open.

Attachments

• donedevimon_november15_2020.jpg
    donedevimon_november15_2020.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 9,358

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for DoneDevimon, his laughter gave me chills plus he ate Taichi lol, no one can top that.

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Donedevimon was also my favourite. If they do a survey on favourite episodes his episode will no doubt stand on top. Also I think Mugendramon's fight was a lot better executed than both Millenniumon & ZeedMillenniumon...

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oof to the 0% crew. Poor guys at least they're not alone

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like how Crossmon, the actual full debut of this version's Wargreymon ended up in 0%

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad DoneDevimon won. It was such a great character design and fight, I was just bitter back then that it seemed to be an abrupt end to Devimon's character. I'm glad they realized my gripe and tried their best to rectify it much later in the series, it just stinks a bit that it does feel like an afterthought but even if it feels an afterthought to me they still did a great job on giving us the best anime depiction of Devimon to date

edit: I just saw my boy Bancho Mamemon got 10th out of 39. That makes me really happy!

Last edited:

Omega

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I voted for DoneDevimon, his laughter gave me chills plus he ate Taichi lol, no one can top that.
it's great that someone finally thought of just killing the tamer, luckily it didn't go well for devimon though

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unsurprisingly the only half decent antagonist got the top spot.

But Gesomon is still the most memorable. :p

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like I made the wrong vote again.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That makes sense. Did anyone wonder if it wasn't going to be one of the big fights.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh DoneDevimon. Well the way I see this, Millenniummon still have won. Because, 7%+8% = 15%. DoneDevimon is 14%. Although MoonMillenniummon didn't get counted too bad...

Oh Cerberumon and GranKuwagamon got the worst votes... How sad... My favorites... At least CannonBeemon won... 1%. Surprised it got really low numbers.

DarkKnightmon? Memorable? To be honest, I didn't find it that really memorable...?

All higher votes felt... Like they won for longer fights. I'm shocked to see Nidhoggmon got higher place with terrible animation.

Ogremon should include "Rebellimon", too because Ogremon Vs Greymon didn't give me such impression of how memorable it is. Obviously Ogremon had high votes because of his evo.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised ZeedMillenniummon was Top 5. Compared to the others around it I've seen a large number of complaints over how that battle went since they wanted more out of Zeed and the Spirit Bomb was a weak ending for him, but it did pretty well on this list. I guess for all of the critiques it still won a few fans over.

Otherwise I'd say the top spots are expected. The others were the major battles of the series and had strong and/or unique animation and fights to them, with Devimon and Ogremon also benefitting from their popularity.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised ZeedMillenniummon was Top 5. Compared to the others around it I've seen a large number of complaints over how that battle went since they wanted more out of Zeed and the Spirit Bomb was a weak ending for him, but it did pretty well on this list. I guess for all of the critiques it still won a few fans over.

People here at With the Will have been much harsher on the series than the general public.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

People here at With the Will have been much harsher on the series than the general public.
To be fair I have seen similar complaints on other sites, but your point stands. For as vocal as we are on this and other sites, the general audience has been much more receptive to the series.

Ultimamon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Definitely was a challenge for me to find any antagonist in 2020 remotely memorable. So this seems fairly accurate.