Poll Results for Favorite Human Spirit Hybrid Digimon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for which Human Spirit Hybrid Digimon from Digimon Frontier was your favorite!

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

And the winner is... Agnimon!

agnimon_may9_2022.jpg

Thank you all for your votes.
The most voted for hybrid Digimon that evolved from a "Human Spirit" was...
Fire: Agnimon

The main protagonist Digimon from the anime "Digimon Frontier" has a steadily high number of votes to take first place.

Second place was Light: Wolfmon, who uses twin swords in hand to hang combat.

Third place was Water: Ranamon, who is popular enough there was a fan club in Digimon Frontier, and was the highest ranked of the five evil fighters.

The 52nd vote is for the Beast Spirits, vote on that as well!

poll51_results_may9_2022.png

They gave the full results:
1- Agnimon 16%
2- Wolfmon 14%
3- Ranamon 12%
4- Duskmon 11%
5- Fairymon 11%
6- Lowemon 10%
7- Blitzmon 8%
8- Chakmon 8%
9- Mercuremon 5%
10- Arbormon 3%
11- Grottemon 2%

No wild results for this one it feels like.

The poll for 'Most Interesting Digimon Profile' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Favorite Beast Spirit Hybrid Digimon' is currently open.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 9,855
Last edited:

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Top 2 is no surprise, but Ranamon beating Duskmon and Fairymon is a bit of one. I didn't think she left that much of a good impression story-wise and design-wise I figured Fairymon would get more love, so I was assuming 5th or 6th for her.

As for my favorites, Lowemon did OK as he was just outside of the Top 5, and Blitzmon was behind him by 2% which is not bad all things considered.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm disappointed but not surprised by where Blitzmon is :/

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Top two is obvious with protag bias. Nice to see Ranamon in third, the true winner after the obvious. The voting is a lot closer than I expected actually Ranamon and the others aren't that far behind

Last edited:

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Duskmon is my fav by quite a distance. Though i can see why people like agnimon.

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeay my Agnimon win, i vote for Mercuremon but rank 9 to 11 is my least favorite. I think most the voter choose their childhood choice.

Top 2 is no surprise, but Ranamon beating Duskmon and Fairymon is a bit of one. I didn't think she left that much of a good impression story-wise and design-wise I figured Fairymon would get more love, so I was assuming 5th or 6th for her.

As for my favorites, Lowemon did OK as he was just outside of the Top 5, and Blitzmon was behind him by 2% which is not bad all things considered.
Ranamon have pretty unique design and rare in digimon, she have much art in google and social media. Being water fairy and loli waifu (we can deny much anime male fan like it) make her really popular. She have comedian personality in anime too.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy, my gril Ranamon made it into the top three, I'll consider that a victory if nothing else. :love:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ranamon have pretty unique design and rare in digimon, she have much art in google and social media. Being water fairy and loli waifu (we can deny much anime male fan like it) make her really popular. She have comedian personality in anime too.
I don’t want to get too off topic, but I don’t think Ranamon counts as a Loli. Moe definitely, but not Loli.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow Agnimon is really liked among with Wolfmon! But 3rd place is something I didn't expect was Ranamon!? I simply assumed it might be Duskmon, Loweemon or Blitzmon but Ranamon's votes already ran over Fairymon and Duskmon by only 1% difference. My predictions were a bit off. Blitzmon's -2% below Duskmon... I guess Duskmon is really popular yet it easily got ran over by Wolfmon in 3% difference. I'm surprised Loweemon took over Blitzmon.

Earth warriors weren't very liked eh? I guess all earth creatures always have dull looks in almost every anime/manga series. Or maybe gnomes or trolls never got favorites.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha ha! Waifuism wins! ...And she's an "adult" Digimon. heh heh But I did not expect that. Really. Happy it did happen but I do wish she had a better Beast form. Like a normal scylla.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
why can't we just talk about Ranamon normally? 😓

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys can you really stop talking about lolicon shit. Its making me sick 🤢. Its pretty damn weird.

Last edited:

HeroWars

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys can you really stop talking about lolicon shit. Its making me sick 🤢. Its pretty damn weird.
I'm sorry for starting that, i'm not too in something like that. It what i just see in every comment section in comic site or anime site or even in every social media when it talk about anime. They talk about it. I like Ranamon more to she's being water fairy digimon.

Okay lets end that

I'm bit sad Chackmon didn't get much love.
I wonder what will happen if earth warrior have Gogmamon/Blastmon visual, metal warrior have AncientWisemon visual, plant warrior have Zamielmon visual. I think they will increase their popularity.

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sorry for starting that, i'm not too in something like that. It what i just see in every comment section in comic site or anime site or even in every social media when it talk about anime. They talk about it. I like Ranamon more to she's being water fairy digimon.

Okay lets end that

I'm bit sad Chackmon didn't get much love.
I wonder what will happen if earth warrior have Gogmamon/Blastmon visual, metal warrior have AncientWisemon visual, plant warrior have Zamielmon visual. I think they will increase their popularity.
All good dude. I liked her accent in the dub coz she really stood out and it was funny how they chose a southern accent.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...I'll only say this, I never said she was a loli and I did talk normal about her. ...That's it for me. I'm just surprised a character like that got this far.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder how did Ranamon land on 3# then?

It's really fishy.