Poll Results for Favorite Featured Digimon in Ghost Game 29 through 44

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for Favorite Featured Digimon in Ghost Game 29 through 44.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

And the winner is... Piemon!

piemon_october18_2022.jpg

Thanks for all your votes. From Digimon Ghost Game episodes 29 through 44, the Digimon that caused strange phenomena and was voted on to leave the biggest impression was...
Piemon!

It was the first Ultimate Digimon to cause a strange phenomena, and as the leader of an overpowering circus, he left a strong impression, winning a first place by a wide margin over second.
Second place went to Antylamon, who used their ability to manipulate chi to create various objects.
Third place went to Ex-Tyranomon, which turned many people into dolls while appearing to be close to Kayono Aramaki.

Please look forward to more Digimon Ghost Game in the future to see what other kinds of Digimon will appear and cause more bizarre situations!

*Since Doumon was not included, and appeared in episode 38, they will be added to the poll when the poll including episode 45 onwards is done. We apologize for that omission .

poll62_october18_2022.png

They gave the full results:
Piemon- 25%
Antylamon- 10%
Ex-Tyranomon- 9%
Calamaramon- 8%
Betsumon- 8%
Oboromon- 8%
Gyukimon- 6%
Toropiamon- 6%
Eyesmon- 6%
RareRaremon- 5%
Manticoremon- 3%
Sepikmon- 2%
Gigasmon- 2%
Musyamon- 1%
Salamandamon- 1%

Piemon far and away crushed everything, which makes sense with his general popularity as a longtime franchise villain.

The poll for 'Favorite Digimon from the Version 2 Digimon V-Pet' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Favorite Digimon TV Anime Theme Song' is currently open.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 7,450

taz111

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had a feeling he would win! I liked that he was not evil. It showed that any type of digimon can be good or evil.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Piedmon is who I voted for and who I also expected to win.
Ex-Tyrannomon in third is surprising and nice to see!

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully he can be back in Ghost Game to finally show us the blue doll.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This result is pretty very interesting and it's still impossible to ask why.

Piemon 1st? Heh figures, I knew he should be 1st because Piemon is really popular and quite unpredictable when it comes to Piemon's personality depending on his appearances from anime to games.

Gigasmon... I voted him and the result is 2%... Shame. I just started to like him due to this silly episode.

I still don't understand some things are:

Manticoremon. I thought he'd be voted highly for reasons: D'arcmon and Lamortmon's arrivals besides this loose pet with epic design.

Calamaramon. Got high amounts of votes surprised me. I seriously doubt if there are tons of Ranamon fans.

Betsumon... Seriously?! Joke episode actually got him with high votes?!

Antiramon. I'm shocked and why?

And I surely can understand why they are voted:

Ex-Tyranomon. Finally his first appearance in anime. And that lone girl character was interesting but pity some of his screentime got halved due to WaruMonzaemon which they always voice in turns....

Oboromon and Gyukimon with high votes because they are new digimons? Or those episodes were that such entertaining?

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Calamaramon. Got high amounts of votes surprised me. I seriously doubt if there are tons of Ranamon fans.
It’s more that this was the best outing Calmaramon herself has ever had, far eclipsing how she was treated in Frontier by a long shot which was good for her own already decently sizable fan base and likely earned her more fans as a result.

Oboromon and Gyukimon with high votes because they are new digimons? Or those episodes were that such entertaining?
I think it was just them being new.

Last edited:

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gigasmon... I voted him and the result is 2%... Shame. I just started to like him due to this silly episode.
If it's any consolation, he got in slightly higher than on the "Favorite Hybrid" polls, in which the earth element consistently ranked dead last.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure if I picked Piedmon or Gigasmon lol, probably the former

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that seems obvious but I'm surprised Calamarimon got 4th. There's a lot of fans for anything! Though I prefer Ranamon more but still. That's nice. Interesting to see the results.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it's any consolation, he got in slightly higher than on the "Favorite Hybrid" polls, in which the earth element consistently ranked dead last.

Yeah I know that but that didn't help anything. Geez.

Guess I have to accept it. 2% may be barely but to me, a bit improvement is for a big step to enter the popularity.