Poll Results for Favorite Featured Digimon in Ghost Game 13 through 28

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for your favorite featured Digimon from Ghost Game episodes 13 through 28.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

And the winner is... Ajatarmon!

ajatarmon_june28_2022.jpg

Thanks for all the vote!
The Digimon that appeared in Digimon Ghost Game episodes 12 through 28 that left the greatest impression and got hte most votes was...
Ajatarmon! (Episode 24)

Ajataramon, who met their sad end as a result of being driven by the emotion of 'love', came in first place.

In 2nd place was episode 13 Sealsdramon, which was obsessed with increasing it's killing number and took Bokomon with its own hands.
Tied for 2nd was Digtamamon in episode 26, who was so hungry it swallowed a human and became addicted to the delicious taste.

To finish off the top 4 rankings, you have Archnemon.

What kind of Digimon will appear in the future and what bizarrre situations will occur?

Stay tuned for more Digimon Ghost Game!

poll55_results_june28_2022.png

They gave the full results:
Episode 24- Ajatarmon 19%
Episode 13- Sealsdramon 11%
Episode 26- Digitamamon 11%
Episode 21- Archnemon 9%
Episode 25- Vamdemon 9%
Episode 20- DarkLizarmon 8%
Episode 23- Morphomon 7%
Episode 14- Koemon 5%
Episode 22- SkullGreymon 5%
Episode 18- Petermon 3%
Episode 17- Frozomon 2%
Episode 15- Phelesmon 2%
Episode 28- Asuramon 2%
Episode 27- Splashmon 2%
Episode 16- MoriShellmon 2%
Episode 19- Piccolomon 2%
Episode 20- Saberdramon 1%
Episode 16- Jyureimon 1%

Most of the top results are about what you would expect for this one honestly.

The poll for 'Favorite Ten Ancient Warriors Digimon' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Favorite Digimon from the Original Version 1 Digimon V-Pet' is currently open.

Attachments

• reddit.jpg
    reddit.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 6,124

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
?! Saberdramon 1% vote?! Darklizamon got 8%! How? That much larger difference...

Wow Ajatarmon 1st. Never knew Ajatarmon got to be in 1st place. To my viewpoint, Ajatarmon is basically plant version of African Painted Dogs lol

Sealsdramon and Digitamamon shared 11% wow.

Three places in the top were really interesting characters that gave us largest shocks and surprises.

But it's hard to imagine why Piccolomon is almost at last place because his abilities and personality were really... Scariest. Just kidnapped some humans and left them in different timeline/space and leave it to their doomed fates of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure...

Noni

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Kitsune_NBG

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't have any other better option to vote than ajatarmon, I literally didn't have any feeling in relation to ajatarmon but after her ep I really start to like her, and I want to see a continuation of her story with that boy

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't vote on this one since I wasn't caught up with Ghost Game at the time, but these are good choices! They all have a lot of intensely personal repercussions, I probably would have voted Ajatarmon as well. Surprised Frozomon ranked so low, but I guess it did have a "actually we're cool" ending which has been kinda boring.

Giffsen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it was obvious Ajartamon would win this one given how serious questions its episode brought up. Now Sealsdramon and Digitamamon? Didn't expect that.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
?! Saberdramon 1% vote?! Darklizamon got 8%! How? That much larger difference...
If you're a fan of the episode you can't vote for both and between the two Darklizamon is far more popular, so it makes sense many of the votes funneled into him as a result.

I didn't vote on this one since I wasn't caught up with Ghost Game at the time, but these are good choices! They all have a lot of intensely personal repercussions, I probably would have voted Ajatarmon as well. Surprised Frozomon ranked so low, but I guess it did have a "actually we're cool" ending which has been kinda boring.

It was also kind of jarring considering he nearly killed most of the cast for just being stubborn, he probably would've been higher with a better ending.

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Darklizamon was also clearly the leader of the pair and had more focus, so it makes sense he got more.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, with their episode, maybe it's not a surprise. It really could come back as the 4th Mon with that kid she was into. I think it'd be real nice.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not at all surprised that Ajatarmon got the win even if I wasn't a big fan of the episode myself.

Glad my pick got to second place though. <3