Poll Results for Favorite Digimon from the Original Version 1 Digimon V-Pet

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for your favorite Digimon from from the original Version 1 Digimon V-Pet.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

And the winner is... MetalGreymon (Virus)!

metalgreymon_july20_2022.jpg

Thank you for all your votes!
The Digimon that was voted as the most memorable included in the first Digital Monster & got the most votes was...
MetalGreymon (Virus)!

MetalGreaymon (Virus) came in first place because it was the perfect Digimon that almost everyone aimed for in the first Digital Monster vers. 1 & it was difficult.

In 2nd place was Tyranomon, the representative who graces the packaging of the Digital Monster ver.1.

In 3rd place was Agumon, who is still the face of Digimon 25 years later.

The Digimon that appeared in the Digital Monster ver.1 are all Digimon that we still have deep attachments to.

From July 29th to 1st the Digital Monster 25th Anniversary Exhibition 'Digimon Museum' will be held at Bellsalle Akihabara.
This is an event where you can enjoy the world & charm of Digimon, which began with the Digital Monster ver.1 and has continued to spin its way through the years.

We look forward to seeing you there.

poll56_results_july20_2022.png

They gave the full results:
MetalGreymon (Virus)- 21%
Tyranomon- 16%
Agumon- 12%
Numemon- 7%
Betamon- 7%
Monzaemon- 7%
Greymon- 6%
Mamemon- 6%
Airdramon- 6%
Seadramon- 5%
Devimon- 5%
Meramon- 2%

A few wild jumps, but nothing overly shocking since most of the Digimon from the original V-pet are relatively popular with fans.

The poll for 'Favorite Featured Digimon in Ghost Game 13 through 28' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Favorite of the Digimon LCD V-Pets' is currently open.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 7,092

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
8/12 for my boy Mamemon.
Yeesh, that's not great but it's not as bad as it could be and not being too short from Greymon to where it's in the same percentage is an impressive feat.

I'm most surprised by Devimon's low placement as I feel like it would be much higher if people had multiple votes as I definitely do not believe it to be unpopular. I moreso think that its placement is because most people had at least one other digimon they happened to like more than Devimon

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow MetalGreymon Virus the 1st. Kinda easy to predict but didn't expect Agumon to get 3rd while Greymon got the lowest votes.

Ohhh Betamon voted higher than Seadramon. And below Airdramon?! Seriously thought Seadramon'd land on higher spot but nope... Then what's up with all previous votes towards Seadramon species were highest spots...

Surprised me by Monzaemon got higher than Mamemon...

Ouch. Meramon the last place? And Devimon, too.

Numemon with 7%. Jeez I don't have anything to say about that.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Awesome that big t got second

shynely

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surprised Devimon got so low.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. This makes sense. Some surprises but still, this makes sense like a lot of them.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I imagine the top seven are going to be some mix of Agumon, Greymon, Tyrannomon, Metalgreymon, Betamon, Seadramon, and Numemon, maybe with Mamemon as the ringer.

But Numemon's plenty popular.

MetalGreymon (Virus)- 21%
Tyranomon- 16%
Agumon- 12%
Numemon- 7%
Betamon- 7%
Monzaemon- 7%
Greymon- 6%
Monzaemon, not Seadramon, but I was right on Mamemon specifically being 8th!

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another Greymon-line victory, but you know, I don't mind this time. It's great to see the original blue cyborg get some love (I was totally expecting either Agumon or vanilla Greymon to get the top spot, but Agumon got a very distant third place and Greymon's just hovering around the middle). Bit of a shame to see almost everyone's around 5-7% (especially Betamon, the Dramons, and Devimon), but if you ask me, the entire original batch has some pretty solid Digimon all around, so I can kinda understand nearly all of them being in this odd state of equilibrium (poor Meramon, though.... trailing behind second-to-last by a whole 3 percentage points, which is a lot given how closely packed together everyone else is).

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy, I do like the ol' blue boi so I don't mind that my vote only got to second place which was impressive in its own right for beating out both Agumon and Greymon. ;)

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
8/12 for my boy Mamemon.
Yeesh, that's not great but it's not as bad as it could be and not being too short from Greymon to where it's in the same percentage is an impressive feat.

I'm most surprised by Devimon's low placement as I feel like it would be much higher if people had multiple votes as I definitely do not believe it to be unpopular. I moreso think that its placement is because most people had at least one other digimon they happened to like more than Devimon
He also came last place in the x antibody poll vote for the 50 Digimon. I guess he's just not that popular

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He also came last place in the x antibody poll vote for the 50 Digimon. I guess he's just not that popular
actually he came in 49th place beating Chuumon who was at the bottom in 50th place....
Man the only thing that he didn't beat was a poop flinging trash mouse. I thought more people would like Devimon than that šŸ˜“