Poll Results for Favorite Beast Spirit Hybrid Digimon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
digimonweb_site_january20_2021.jpg

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for which Beast Spirit Hybrid Digimon from Digimon Frontier was your favorite!

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

And the winner is... Vritramon!

vritramon_may16_2022.jpg

Thank you all for your votes.
The most voted for hybrid Digimon that evolved from a "Beast Spirit" was...
Fire: Vritramon

Following on from the 51st vote, the lead Digimon heavily increased the votes in Beast Spirits to take first place

In second place was Wind: Shutumon, which moved up three places from Fairymon getting 5th.

In third place was Darkness: KaiserLeomon, which evolved to it's true form after awakening it's true power at the end of the story in Digimon Frontier.

The 53rd vote, Fusion Form Hybrid Digimon is now open to vote! Vote for that one also!

poll52_results_may16_2022.png

They gave the full results:
1- Vritramon 27%
2- Shutumon 18%
3- KaiserLeomon 12%
4- Garummon 9%
5- Bolgmon 9%
6- Blizzarmon 6%
7- Petaldramon 5%
8- Velgrmon 5%
9- Sephirothmon 4%
10- Calamaramon 3%
11- Gigasmon 2%

Another one where it doesn't feel that wild.

The poll for 'Favorite Human Spirit Hybrid Digimon' had results announced recently.

The poll for 'Favorite Fusion Form Hybrid Digimon' is currently open.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 12,149

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Winner was to be expected but I was surprised to see KendoGarurumon not in second so nice order after 1

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is a pretty fair result and I wonder if they gonna do the ancients one next

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vritramon and Shutumon really cool design. Their design so rare.
I need more female silent killer/assassin digimon

Digimon frontier really managed to influence the audience with the scene of Snow White vs envious ugly woman

Yamato-san

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man, Velgrmon didn't place that high...... in fact, unlike the Human poll, all of the protagonist Hybrids topped out this one. Bit of a shame, because I thought the villain Beasts had some interesting designs (though granted, I mostly prefer the Beasts over the Humans in general.... but both of the "true" Darkness Spirits are inferior to the "corrupted" versions in my eyes). Also..... sheesh. Between this poll and the Human one, the Spirit of Earth barely gets any love, it seems.

Illu

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Man, Velgrmon didn't place that high...... in fact, unlike the Human poll, all of the protagonist Hybrids topped out this one. Bit of a shame, because I thought the villain Beasts had some interesting designs (though granted, I mostly prefer the Beasts over the Humans in general.... but both of the "true" Darkness Spirits are inferior to the "corrupted" versions in my eyes). Also..... sheesh. Between this poll and the Human one, the Spirit of Earth barely gets any love, it seems.
To be fair, Grumblemon is a wierd Gnome looking thing who is basically hated in every single western country, and Gigasmon was only around for like an episode or two before he got curbstomped.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty expected, as said before the only real surprise in the placing was Garmmon being below Shutumon and KaiserLeomon, but even than I can understand how those two placed higher. I did think Velgrmon would place a little higher since it had a memorable appearance, but I guess the heroic Beasts Spirits left more of an impression.

The voting margin is a bit more interesting. With the Human Spirits they were generally pretty close to each other, with even Agnimon only taking the highest spot by 2%. Here, Vritramon had a clear victory and took the Top spot by 9%, with Shutumon beating the next spot by 6%, and KaiserLeomon by 3%. Vritramon was definitely the fan favorite here while the Top 3 in general hogged a larger share of the votes, it seems like with the Beasts Spirits a lot more fans leaned towards a small few while the Human Spirits were more evenly spread out.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I absolutely knew the top four would be where they were, Garummon being 4th instead of 2nd or 3rd was the only real "shock" but those four were always going to be the top, but god, imagine if we, the Bolgmon chads, had actually managed to pull the upset and sneak it into 4th.

They were both 9%! It's not as unlikely as you may think!

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vritramon winning makes sense as it's Takuya's beast spirit. I voted for Petaldramon, though.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, even with the boost from Adventure:, my boi Petaldramon still landed in the bottom half. :cry:

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In my view, Petaldramon being more high because Adventure:'s story, new design in Adventure: & card game, and new personality in Adventure:. I like his new desin in card game more. While Arbormon not too different in card game.

But it still didn't change the fact that frontier heroes get good design than frontier villain (Frontier win in creativity type but not about the villain design)

Some season didn't give justice to villains like how they did to heroes. Fair design example : LadyDevimon, Dark Master, Lucemon, all Xros Wars villain, Appmon villain.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What. The....Hades. Garmmon actually placed below Shutumon and even Blogmon to have equal grounds?!!! NO WAY

I can understand Shutumon is way hotter than Fairymon but that is all she have for. So how?!

And Blogmon, too! Maybe being the tank digimon is enough reason for its popularity? Like I mean, tank lovers...?

Poor Earth warriors.... But I'm surprised KaiserLeomon is placed over Garmmon... Despite have fewer appearances than Garmmon.

This results is surely interesting and huge shocking.

Darklabo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vritramon deserve the first place, tbh.
Not counting the fact that it’s Frontier’s main character, it just have a great design. Better than Agunimon and Ardhamon, Imo.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah... That makes sense. Shutumon was going to place high. There's two girl spirits and that's the best one. Sadly. But yeah. This makes a lot of sense.