Poll Results for End of Year Special- Digimon Best 50- Vote for your Favorite!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for people to vote for which Digimon they liked the best. As an end of the year special they said they'd announce the top 50 results.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

The poll question was...
Which Digimon do you think is the best? (Out of ones listed in the reference book.)

The results they gave were the top 50 results. Due to some ties we get a bit more than 50.

They mentioned that the Digimon that ranked 1st ranked 3rd in the 1st web poll when they started doing these earlier this year.

They also mention to stay tuned, as new Digimon will continue to be added to the reference book.

Number 1 was Dukemon.

Number 2 was WarGreymon.

Number 3 was Omegamon.

Number 4 was Alphamon.

Number 5 was ULForceV-dramon.

Number 6 was Beelzebumon.

Number 7 was a tie between Mugendramon and Magnamon.

Number 9 was a tie between Lilymon and Gabumon.

Number 11 was a tie between Alphamon: Ouryuken, Angemon, Gomamon, and Susanoomon.

Number 15 was a tie between Agumon, Jesmon, and Dorumon

Number 18 was a tie between Seraphimon and Tailmon.

Number 20 was a tie between Terriermon, Patamon, and HolyAngemon.

Number 23 was Angewomon.

Number 24 was Shoutmon.

Number 25 was Beelzebumon: Blast Mode.

Number 26 was a tie between Imperialdramon, Examon, Omegamon: Merciful Mode, V-mon, Holydramon, and Megadramon.

Number 32 was Lilithmon.

Number 33 was a tie between Imperialmon: Paladin Mode, Dorugoramon, Mastemon, YukiAgumon, RagnaLordmon, and Lopmon.

Number 39 was a tie between ShineGreymon, Dukemon: Crimson Mode, MetalSeadramon, and RustTyranomon.

Number 43 was a tie between Numemon and VictoryGreymon.

Number 45 was a tie between Imperialdramon: Fighter Mode, Wizarmon, XV-mon, Gaioumon, ZeedMillenniumon, MetalGreymon (Virus), and Lucemon.

A few interesting placements, but a rare time when no one actually on the list feels like that much of a surprise.

The current poll is "Vital Bracelet Activity You are Most Looking Forward To"

Attachments

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fairly expected results, SnowAgumon is kinda fun lol. And always good to see a Mellenniumon up there.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These were pretty fun results! I’m intrigued by some things, like Holydramon making it in but not Ophanimon. The eternal war rages on...

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see Gomamon beat Agumon. And Mastemon up there.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the most underrated mon on the list is YukiAgumon. Hopefully he will be given the full evolution line, completing his line in Fortune.

YukimiBotamon>?>YukiAgumon>Yukidarumon>?>?

And let's hope it won't be another recolored WarGreymon.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The top 10 radically changed from last time, Omegamon has been dethroned (if by a digimon with a more boring design than it), Paildramon went from being top 10 to not even being in the top 50, YukiAgumon once again shows its surprising popularity, and MetalSeadramon completes the Seadramon line in these popularity contests. Also, Ragnalordmon is here but not any member of the Olympus XII, so it doesn't look like they are that popular after all.

Overall, a very interesting list to close the year.

MechaMadness

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not a whole lot of surprising stuff here overall, though I wasn't expecting Dukemon to take #1 over stuff like WarGreymon and Omegamon even if was expecting them to place highly. A bit of a shame none of the Olympos XII made it, but I suppose it makes sense that an already underutilized group wouldn't be that popular.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Eh. That makes a lot of sense. No real surprises. But it's still nice to see.

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the most underrated mon on the list is YukiAgumon. Hopefully he will be given the full evolution line, completing his line in Fortune.

I've always kind of wanted it to get a Greymon line that never goes metal at all, but at this point I'll settle for more Ice related Digimon above Adult.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Annoyingly, people online basically rigged the poll for Gallantmon to win, but I guess he prob would've been high anyway. Just not number one. WarGreymon beating out Omnimon is a nice surprise though, maybe people seeing him in the new anime episodes helped.

It's mostly anime people as excepted but there's some nice surprises in there like GraceNovamon, Gaiomon, and Dorugoramon. SnowAgumon is the random wild card, he really hasn't been in many games at all

One day my votes for Sistermon Blanc will get through </3

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Annoyingly, people online basically rigged the poll for Gallantmon to win, but I guess he prob would've been high anyway. Just not number one. WarGreymon beating out Omnimon is a nice surprise though, maybe people seeing him in the new anime episodes helped.
They did? Didn't see anything about that.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Numemon tying with Victory Greymon is delightful.

I'm pleasantly surprised Yuki Agumon even made the top 50. Bandai should take note and finally give it a full evolution line. Let's get a fluffy arctic Greymon variant.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They did? Didn't see anything about that.
Based on messages being sent to me (seemingly in a strange attempt to try and gloat), it appears multiple groups who try and stuff votes for various Digimon all (coincidentally & separately on their own?) decided to go for Dukemon this time, choosing a perennial high ranker to just try and make any sort of bump happen.

Ironically it appears many people separately chose to vote for WarGreymon 'instead' of Omegamon to tie into him showing up in the anime. So Omegamon was uniquely weak for an attack this time, and since, accidentally, no one took it, we ended up with always high ranked anyways Dukemon and WarGreymon bouncing ahead.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't expect Dukemon to land ``1st. Surprised to see YukiAgumon still gets on the top and Susanoomon.

So glad Dorugoramon made it there!

Unbelievable. MetalSeadramon is still strong being popular.

GaiOumon! Mastemon, Ragnalordmon and RustTyranomon! Good votes! But no Rafflesimon? :/

I see only one whole evo line actually made it in this poll is Patamon and his full lines. Wow but no Ofanimon? Not even Plotmon? I'm sad...

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it too late to change Agumon in survive with YukiAgumon? It has done quite well in popularity polls these last few years, hopefully they notice. Would be a great alternative to getting regular Agumon again.

Hoen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Rigging these polls really is the raison d'être of quite a chunk of this fandom huh. I can understand manipulating the votes for that X-antibody poll as they actually achieved something, but this one? Is it just for the ideological statement? I'm sorry to say but the Omegamon pandering won't stop just because it didn't place first. The whole thing just feels like a childish temper tantrum tbh.

That said, Lucemon made the cut so I'm happy anyway.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I've always kind of wanted it to get a Greymon line that never goes metal at all, but at this point I'll settle for more Ice related Digimon above Adult.
Yeah. Icy dino would be good.

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dukemon 1st? Here we go remake or something. Come to papa new way to slash and rig your cards! :love:

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Overall, not too many surprises here. I didn't expect Imperialdramon Dragon Mode to beat Fighter and Paladin as usually the latter two do better on other polls, and RagnaLordmon I didn't think would be here since its only appearance is the V-Pet. Also, Dorugoramon continues to be an underdog favorite of the franchise and I'm getting more and more surprised they haven't used it much since it has a very strong fanbase despite its lack of appearances.

In terms of personal notes on this, Shoutmon was nice to see since it's one of the memorable characters from that anime and I'm glad it did well here as it shows it left a good impression. It's also great to see that Examon just barely missed Top 25 as when it first debuted you'd think it'd be the most hated of the RKs, but it has consistently been placing well in the polls it's available in. Finally, MetalSeadramon managed to keep up its line's streak throughout these polls, making them one of the most consistently high placers outside of obvious ones like the Greymon line.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
50 slots and yet this still manages to be the most boring list I've seen in my life