Poll Results for Digimon So Cute You Want A Stuffed Animal of it

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorimon? he was never even in the anime lol. I was thinking maybe they meant Dorumon but hes further down the list. I didnt think he was that popular either, I'm actually quite shocked. Nice to see Lunamon!
Dorumon is actually fairly popular, mostly thanks to it being the de facto Child stage of Alphamon admittedly but it is one of the mascot Digimon like Agumon (both classic and 2005), V-mon, Guilmon, Agnimon and Shoutmon and specifically the mascot of the X-Antibody set of Digimon.
yeah I didnt question dorumon ,just his baby form. if dorumon had won I wouldn't have said anything, just dorimon isnt used that much etc
People still do like the D-Cyber manga and Dorimon that was in there before he became Dorumon. Also, the X-antibody Digimon was getting a lot of attention last year and earlier this year. I will not be surprise this will lead both Dorimon and Dorumon into a future role in the new Digimon Adventure 2020.
Doubtful. The writers clearly already have plans up to at least the Ultimate evolution. If Dorumon/Alphamon has a role in the series, it won't be because of this poll. Besides, going by Chronicle X, if they do want to shill a Royal Knight it'll probably be Hackmon/Jesmon.
I hope not, Hackmon/Jesmon already got Tri and it's not really hurting in other appearances, but then again the only Royal Knight that really isn't shilled much is Examon so the group in general could use a break.

Last edited:

ValGriff

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's no "poll manipulation" or anything similar, you're talking of our fandom without knowing anything about it.

He isn't even a big youtuber, you really think that people will vote anything he says? I'll assure you that nobody would've vote if he said something like "vote for patamon".

In this particular poll, i'm sure a really small percentage of his subs voted for dorimon, he didn't even insist with voting him, it was only a mention on a video that wasn't about that poll. Also, he proposed Dorimon because it has a simple design and it'll look cute in a plush, i think he has more chances of getting a plush than more complex designs like Dorumon or Lunamon.

If Dorimon won it was because most of our fandom is sick of getting the same results in the polls, and the attention to the same digimon. I mean just look at the Favorite Digimon Poll. For me, the result was pretty boring, and so it was for the rest of our fandom, that's why we decided to vote for one particular digimon. It would be imposible to see a change in the poll just by ourselves. This YT has the same convictions as us, it's not the other way round, we voted for dorimon because we tought that was the best option for us, that's all.

If you have a problem with that it's perfect tho! but you can't be mad at us for voting what we wanted.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's no "poll manipulation" or anything similar, you're talking of our fandom without knowing anything about it.

He isn't even a big youtuber, you really think that people will vote anything he says? I'll assure you that nobody would've vote if he said something like "vote for patamon".

In this particular poll, i'm sure a really small percentage of his subs voted for dorimon, he didn't even insist with voting him, it was only a mention on a video that wasn't about that poll. Also, he proposed Dorimon because it has a simple design and it'll look cute in a plush, i think he has more chances of getting a plush than more complex designs like Dorumon or Lunamon.

If Dorimon won it was because most of our fandom is sick of getting the same results in the polls, and the attention to the same digimon. I mean just look at the Favorite Digimon Poll. For me, the result was pretty boring, and so it was for the rest of our fandom, that's why we decided to vote for one particular digimon. It would be imposible to see a change in the poll just by ourselves. This YT has the same convictions as us, it's not the other way round, we voted for dorimon because we tought that was the best option for us, that's all.

If you have a problem with that it's perfect tho! but you can't be mad at us for voting what we wanted.
Like your pfp! Mind PMing me the source? Also welcome to the forum!

Oh and thanks for the insight BTW.

ValGriff

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Like your pfp! Mind PMing me the source? Also welcome to the forum!

Oh and thanks for the insight BTW.
Oh yes, i'll wrote the source here so everyone know the artist. It was made by the user @glitchplightart on twitter, everyone should check out her profile, really cool fanarts there.

Thanks for the welcome!, is kinda sad my first post in the forum was about yelling at this lol, but actually I was mad seeing that everyone is talking as if our community were just some fools following a random guy desires.

I mean it's ok if you don't agree with our point of view, but you can't just say that is poll manipulation or anything like that, all of us love digimon and have our own opinion about it, and the free will to vote whatever we want.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean it's ok if you don't agree with our point of view, but you can't just say that is poll manipulation or anything like that, all of us love digimon and have our own opinion about it, and the free will to vote whatever we want.
I mean, to be clear, your 'community' was 100% talking about trying to get around vote limitations on prior polls and trying to stuff with extra votes.

There is no question that happened. Whether it stopped or not (likely because it was questionable if it was working) is immaterial that it was attempted.

And of course, that many people in your community send me weird attempts to brag/troll about how it was your community voting to prove they could isn't exactly disagreeing with what was said here previously.

But then feel free, (most) polls like this mean very little in the long run, and you guys group voting actually helps in various ways.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nah it's alright, the first impressions doesn't matter. ValGriff, it's cool to let anybody know if some people here aren't youtubers or followers.

But still it's really hard to believe Dorimon got 1st not this cute fluffy DORUmon (3rd).

ValGriff

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, to be clear, your 'community' was 100% talking about trying to get around vote limitations on prior polls and trying to stuff with extra votes.

There is no question that happened. Whether it stopped or not (likely because it was questionable if it was working) is immaterial that it was attempted.

And of course, that many people in your community send me weird attempts to brag/troll about how it was your community voting to prove they could isn't exactly disagreeing with what was said here previously.

But then feel free, (most) polls like this mean very little in the long run, and you guys group voting actually helps in various ways.
You think that's unfair? I do agree with you, but sadly is an option available for everyone, and if they don't want to count "unfair" votes, it's their responsability to have a something to differentiate them (as it seems they had).
I'm not saying it's not wrong tho, but you can't control people actions to do things right, not only in this case. If they can't differentiate votes, anyone with enough free time can make or buy bots for voting lots of times and "win" the poll. You can say that there was an attempt to "manipulate the poll" here, but it isn't different as saying that anyone tried to do it without everyone noticing it.

Personally, I don't have enough time to waste it in going to incognito mode for voting an actually insignificant poll. I don't think any of us has that time. IMO, it was mostly a joke that some few people tried because they think it was funny i guess.

As you say, most of this polls aren't really significant, that's why I don't think that our group voting is a big deal, but sadly some people are more childish and if they're treated as if what they're doing is wrong (when they don't think so), they start bragging or trolling with extra votes. Not the mayority i would say.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You think that's unfair?
Didn't say it was unfair. I'm saying that you said your community did 'not' try to manipulate the poll, when they did, and it's been admitted and bragged as such.

That you simply think it's an alright thing to do and brush it off doesn't change that.

Which is part of why even when people are now saying they aren't isn't going to be taken seriously. Because it was done, and even then the response to it is 'oh that's alright, anyone could do that' (which, I never specified 'how' people claimed they were doing it.)

At this point the thread has gone off topic for long enough, and it's time to swing back to the actual discussion topic.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Dorimon won it was because most of our fandom is sick of getting the same results in the polls, and the attention to the same digimon. I mean just look at the Favorite Digimon Poll. For me, the result was pretty boring, and so it was for the rest of our fandom, that's why we decided to vote for one particular digimon. It would be imposible to see a change in the poll just by ourselves.
I feel like it was less "getting bored of the same results" and more people voting on stuff that didnt already have a plushie on purpose so it could get one
My favorite is palmon, but theres already a ton of palmon plushies, so i voted for my second favorite lunamon instead. I figured thats what happened to make this list so different
Of course, Mons like Terriermon and Patamon are far too powerful even with that """handicap"""

KH1999

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i know the fandom and ofc there was a poll manipulation, just look at the video
where he encourages the use of incognito

If Dorimon won it was because most of our fandom is sick of getting the same results in the polls, and the attention to the same digimon.
dont speak for all the latin fandom plz not everyone wanted dorimon.

with this poll manipulation bandai is the only onw who lose, if the people who voted, dont buy dorimon

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As mentioned above, time to move on from that and back on topic.

GigadramonYagami

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I absolutely love Dorimon so the result of this poll makes me EXTREMELY happy ❤

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was super surprised when Dorimon won. The first and only place I’ve seen him is on my Pendulum X 1.5. The screen is big and has the super detailed sprites and I loved him right away. He’s like a determined and loud little BEAN! Look at his face! And and and he’s even in the shape of a bean cause his legs are so tiny! Look at him! I love him! :3!!

And then I was also surprised to see Gomamon on the list at all. I didn’t think many people liked him, and if they did I didn’t think he’d be able to compete with some of the bigger cutie names of Digimon. Like he is extremely charming and pretty cute but he’s not immediately “oh my gah my heart is melting upon looking at him” like some of the other Digimon on this list. Even so Gomamon is my favorite best boi Digimon and he is objectively the best Digimon ever even if I’m the only one who thinks so. c:<!!

And for anyone wondering why certain Digimon did and did not appear on this list, this wasn’t a poll for your “most popular Digimon” or even a “please give this Digimon a plush” poll. This was a poll to determine the CUTEST Digimon that people want a plushie of. It was never about factors other than a monster’s cuteness and if you wanted a plushie of them. That’s why even though Terriermon and Patamon have tons of plushies, they ranked so high. That’s also why you really don’t see any Digimon that are extremely popular but aren’t very cute. Like Motimon is a good choice as well as DemiVmon too. Following this mindset I think it’s pretty reasonable for Dorimon to place highly because of his appearance alone. :3

Edit: Ya know I’m thinking about it and I’m kinda surprised Culumon didn’t make this list. He’s like, the embodiment of cuteness. :/

Last edited:

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Edit: Ya know I’m thinking about it and I’m kinda surprised Culumon didn’t make this list. He’s like, the embodiment of cuteness. :/
Agreed. Especially in Japan, Tomoko Kaneda's performance is adorable as fuck.