Poll Results for Digimon So Cute You Want A Stuffed Animal of it

DL22003

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The hispanic fanbase of digimon is actually that bad, this is a very reduced and closed-minded fanbase that just repeat this guy opinion like a sect. They think that winning a poll is an achievement of the collective, when its actually just an achievement of drashiro (the youtuber) because in the end they are just voting for the favourites digimon of HIM.
Correction, HIS fanbase is that bad. I'm in several LA and Spanish communities and they can't stand the guy. Please don't lump us together with him.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That jerk is going to get these polls closed to non-Japanese IP accounts if he keeps this up.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Dorimon? he was never even in the anime lol. I was thinking maybe they meant Dorumon but hes further down the list. I didnt think he was that popular either, I'm actually quite shocked. Nice to see Lunamon!
Dorumon is actually fairly popular, mostly thanks to it being the de facto Child stage of Alphamon admittedly but it is one of the mascot Digimon like Agumon (both classic and 2005), V-mon, Guilmon, Agnimon and Shoutmon and specifically the mascot of the X-Antibody set of Digimon.
yeah I didnt question dorumon ,just his baby form. if dorumon had won I wouldn't have said anything, just dorimon isnt used that much etc
To be fair, what I said about Dorumon extends to its Infant forms as well albeit not to the same degree.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The hispanic fanbase of digimon is actually that bad, this is a very reduced and closed-minded fanbase that just repeat this guy opinion like a sect. They think that winning a poll is an achievement of the collective, when its actually just an achievement of drashiro (the youtuber) because in the end they are just voting for the favourites digimon of HIM.
Correction, HIS fanbase is that bad. I'm in several LA and Spanish communities and they can't stand the guy. Please don't lump us together with him.
True.

HeavyLeomon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im sry, i talk about what i see, i know even some "prestigious" digimon pages that share his videos.
Share with me some of those LA and spain communities that arent inffected by this guy community, i mean, they are everywhere and you can easily notice when some of his followers are present.
When i was attacked by this horde of subhumans only one of them defended me and was a guy who was kicked out from their discord because wasnt agree with an opinion of drash xD.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My thoughts on each winner:
  1. Dorimon: Pretty ugly. Significantly less cute than either Dodomon or Dorumon.
  2. Terriermon: The eternal consensus favorite, but personally not to my taste. Lopmon is cuter.
  3. Dorumon: The perfect mix between epicness and cuteness. 10/10, would buy 10 stuffed animals.
  4. Patamon: The flying potato is a cute one.
  5. Chibimon: Not particularly a favorite, but cute enough.
  6. Lunamon: I love that design. Maybe my third favorite in this list. Kudos on being the only post-2003 one here.
  7. Mochimon: I like that design, but it gives me the impression of being... slimy? Obviously an stuffed Mochimon wouldn't be, but it still weirds me out.
  8. V-Mon: See my opinion on Dorimon? Same thing here. V-dramon is almost as perfect as Dorumon, Chibimon is cute, but V-mon just fails to appeal to me on every level.
  9. Lopmon: I want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it i want it-
  10. Gomamon/Gabumon: Gomamon is better, but they're both great.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Well, despite whatever kind of "imbecil" may have messed with the poll, at least most of these are good choices.

HeavyLeomon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Well, despite whatever kind of "imbecil" may have messed with the poll, at least most of these are good choices.
Yes, still sad to know that one poor guy ended 11th but deserved to be 10th.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly surprised when I saw Dorimon at #1, but when you consider that might be been the result of poll manipulation it would make a bit more sense. I mean Dorimon is hardly ever seen, so to think that this might be the result of one random fan's obsession being magnified by their followers - thus skewing the results - isn't implausible.

Terriermon isn't surprising.

Never really liked Lunamon (or Coronamon) for that matter. Something about their design just gives me Neopets vibes for some reason and doesn't feel quite as "Digimon" as others.

The biggest surprise for me is probably that Agumon is nowhere to be found on this list!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah Tailmon, Renamon, Lalamon, and Gaomon too.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m not surprised at all. Early Agumon was a lot less anthropomorphic and cute and even during the Digital Monster era Patamon was the designated “cute one”. He’s more ferocious but friendly than cuddly, just like a theoretical real pet dinosaur would be.

Once Terriermon was introduced he quickly usurped Patamon as cutest Digimon and nobody that followed had the design simplicity as him.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m not surprised at all. Early Agumon was a lot less anthropomorphic and cute and even during the Digital Monster era Patamon was the designated “cute one”. He’s more ferocious but friendly than cuddly, just like a theoretical real pet dinosaur would be.

Once Terriermon was introduced he quickly usurped Patamon as cutest Digimon and nobody that followed had the design simplicity as him.
Yeah... I remember Morphomon's design was faintly shared some similar parts of Terriermon/Lunamon's appearance according to... Some interviews? And Terriermon even got promoted as the assistant for Agumon Hakase.

But to be honest, I do think it's Tailmon overshadowed Patamon in many ways. She partnered with too many humans often more than Terriermon and "actively" getting more new Ultimate forms....

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Dont we already have Terrier/Lop Stuffed animals

Lunamon was a nice surprise!

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would straight up kill for a Dorumon plushie. All-time fav. Rest of the list is pretty good, actually. The last really nice Chibimon plush was a really long time ago and I didn't manage to get ahold of it before it sold out (it was in a set with Culumon). This reminds me that I need to check and see if Lopmon is back in stock since it was backordered on the site i was checking for it on...

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorimon? he was never even in the anime lol. I was thinking maybe they meant Dorumon but hes further down the list. I didnt think he was that popular either, I'm actually quite shocked. Nice to see Lunamon!
Dorumon is actually fairly popular, mostly thanks to it being the de facto Child stage of Alphamon admittedly but it is one of the mascot Digimon like Agumon (both classic and 2005), V-mon, Guilmon, Agnimon and Shoutmon and specifically the mascot of the X-Antibody set of Digimon.
yeah I didnt question dorumon ,just his baby form. if dorumon had won I wouldn't have said anything, just dorimon isnt used that much etc
People still do like the D-Cyber manga and Dorimon that was in there before he became Dorumon. Also, the X-antibody Digimon was getting a lot of attention last year and earlier this year. I will not be surprise this will lead both Dorimon and Dorumon into a future role in the new Digimon Adventure 2020.

Last edited:

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People still do like the D-Cyber manga and Dorimon that was in there before he became Dorumon. Also, the X-antibody Digimon was getting a lot of attention last year and earlier this year. I will not be surprise this will lead both Dorimon and Dorumon into a future role in the new Digimon Adventure 2020.
Doubtful. The writers clearly already have plans up to at least the Ultimate evolution. If Dorumon/Alphamon has a role in the series, it won't be because of this poll. Besides, going by Chronicle X, if they do want to shill a Royal Knight it'll probably be Hackmon/Jesmon.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they DID do a Dorimon plush because of this, would the thousands of fans the youtuber sent actually buy it to justify the vote rigging? I doubt it. I get the feeling it'd flop.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Doubtful. The writers clearly already have plans up to at least the Ultimate evolution. If Dorumon/Alphamon has a role in the series, it won't be because of this poll. Besides, going by Chronicle X, if they do want to shill a Royal Knight it'll probably be Hackmon/Jesmon.
I did not say Alphamon. All I say is Dorimon and Dorumon. Also, you do realize that Dorumon also have 2 other forms then Alphamon's evolution. This poll shows that both Dorimon and Dorumon are both still popular.

Azure Beast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh damn it Gabumon's 10th? he should at least be 7th or 8th scince he has so many plushies already(even though i shouldnt be complaining scince he's in the list).i i also find it wierd that bearmon and agumon isnt included in the list cause there are alot of people in my country that really like them .I really didnt know that someone has been manipualting the polls and i really hate to see polls like this getting rigged.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If they DID do a Dorimon plush because of this, would the thousands of fans the youtuber sent actually buy it to justify the vote rigging? I doubt it. I get the feeling it'd flop.
Isn't that usually how it works? Maybe half the people would if that.