Poll Results for Digimon So Cute You Want A Stuffed Animal of it

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

About a month ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for people to vote for their favorite Digimon who they wanted a stuffed animal of. The poll was being done to celebrate the release of new Digimon Adventure: plushies. After half a month since it closed, we finally have the results.

The poll question was...
What Digimon do you think is so cute that a stuffed animal should be made of it?

The results they gave were for the top 10.

Number 1 was Dorimon

Number 2 was Terriermon.

Number 3 was Dorumon.

Number 4 was Patamon.

Number 5 was Chibimon.

Number 6 was Lunamon.

Number 7 was Mochimon.

Number 8 was V-mon.

Number 9 was Lopmon.

Number 10 was a tie between Gomamon and Gabumon.

Interesting, but not wildly surprising results. Of course, out of the 11 that made it into the top 10, 6 of them have plushies that are either on shelves now, or were very recently, most of those having had multiple.

The current poll is what is your favorite Digimon LCD Toy?

Attachments

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lunamon!!! šŸ„°
omgg im so happy, i thought it wouldnt be that high

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
we did it bros!! We got Lunamon on this list!
Overall I am extremely happy with how this list turned out with Dorimon at #1 despite not being an anime Digimon

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol I forgot who I even voted for. But I thought patamon would surely be higher then what he was

Markcb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol I forgot who I even voted for. But I thought patamon would surely be higher then what he was
I think the ones that already have plushies may have been in a disadvantage. If not, I'm sure Terriermon would've stomped.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorimon? he was never even in the anime lol. I was thinking maybe they meant Dorumon but hes further down the list. I didnt think he was that popular either, I'm actually quite shocked. Nice to see Lunamon!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorimon?! Such big surprise.

Lunamon plushie is not bad idea.

But I'm sad Kyukimon didn't make it oh well next time!

5PM

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hek yeah, Dorumon, Veemon,and DemiVeemon ! A dream come true

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorimon? he was never even in the anime lol. I was thinking maybe they meant Dorumon but hes further down the list. I didnt think he was that popular either, I'm actually quite shocked. Nice to see Lunamon!
Dorumon is actually fairly popular, mostly thanks to it being the de facto Child stage of Alphamon admittedly but it is one of the mascot Digimon like Agumon (both classic and 2005), V-mon, Guilmon, Agnimon and Shoutmon and specifically the mascot of the X-Antibody set of Digimon.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorumon is actually fairly popular, mostly thanks to it being the de facto Child stage of Alphamon admittedly but it is one of the mascot Digimon like Agumon (both classic and 2005), V-mon, Guilmon, Agnimon and Shoutmon and specifically the mascot of the X-Antibody set of Digimon.
yeah I didnt question dorumon ,just his baby form. if dorumon had won I wouldn't have said anything, just dorimon isnt used that much etc

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if they made a Lunamon plush I would go out of my way to buy it. And if they also made my partner Coronamon a plush I'd scoop that up too

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see there's some love for Baby2 forms that weren't from Adventure. Hopefully, this means that future games could present a bit more variety in that regard.

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shoutout to my guy Dorumon for making it to third place. Lunamon at 6 is a welcome surprise as well.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There was a campaign in the Spanish-speaking fandom for Dorimon, but it was extremely low-key, clearly not much enthusiasm behind it and I had assumed it would be unsuccessful. Guess I was wrong.

Otherwise Lunamon was a real surprise, but it was a welcome one. Poor Coronamon is never going to be as popular as his twin sister, is he?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There was a campaign in the Spanish-speaking fandom for Dorimon, but it was extremely low-key, clearly not much enthusiasm behind it and I had assumed it would be unsuccessful. Guess I was wrong.

Otherwise Lunamon was a real surprise, but it was a welcome one. Poor Coronamon is never going to be as popular as his twin sister, is he?
Oh, that YouTuber again. So first Minervamon and now Dorimon. Okay then.

Poll manipulation is annoying.

HeavyLeomon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is a youtuber, called "Re world d" (or something like that) a guy "called" drashiro who ONCE AGAIN manipulated (yes, it sounds dramatic but its actually true, the majority of his fanbase are just adolescents.) his fanbase to vote HIS favourite baby digimon to win the poll.
He do it with minervamon time ago in the x-antybody poll and he is going to do it again anytime, cause digimon fanbase is not too big and the portion that participates in these polls is even lower, so a youtube community is enough to alterate the natural results of these polls.
Time ago i made a post on twitter defending kizuna designs because of the imo illogical hate, i just had 4 followers but for some reason this guy (the youtuber himself) appeared on my tweet followed by his entire fanbase attacking me and telling me terrible accusations (xd) as "nostalflag, adventure fanboy, etc."
The hispanic fanbase of digimon is actually that bad, this is a very reduced and closed-minded fanbase that just repeat this guy opinion like a sect. They think that winning a poll is an achievement of the collective, when its actually just an achievement of drashiro (the youtuber) because in the end they are just voting for the favourites digimon of HIM.

Last edited:

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is a youtuber, called "Re world d" (or something like that) a guy "called" drashiro who ONCE AGAIN manipulated (yes, it sounds dramatic but its actually true, the majority of his fanbase are just adolescents.) his fanbase to vote HIS favourite baby digimon to win the poll.
He do it with minervamon time ago in the x-antybody poll and he is going to do it again anytime, cause digimon fanbase is not too big and the portion that participates in these polls is even lower, so a youtube community is enough to alterate the natural results of these polls.
Time ago i made a post on twitter defending kizuna designs because of the imo illogical hate, i just had 4 followers but for some reason this guy (the youtuber himself) appeared on my tweet followed by his entire fanbase attacking me and telling me terrible accusations (xd) as "nostalflag, adventure fanboy, etc."
The hispanic fanbase of digimon is actually that bad, this is a very reduced and closed-minded fanbase that just repeat this guy opinion like a sect. They think that winning a poll is an achievement of the collective, when its actually just an achievement of drashiro (the youtuber) because in the end they are just voting for the favourites digimon of HIM.
That youtuber tried to manipulate the Favorite Digimon poll too, but that was a total failure for him. The Digimon he wants doesn't appear in the top 10 at all.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Poll manipulation again? Wow I thought Minervamon X was extremely lucky to land but to hear this again...

HeavyLeomon, wow first time I heard of this. Youtube fanbases are a bit scarier than I thought. Slowly getting lost of respects towards Youtube. Judging from what I have seen and rumors spread over the internet.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I mean, certainly not now, given his name.