Poll Results for Adult Digimon You Want to Fight Alongside

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A bit ago, the official Digimon site put up a poll for people to vote for the child level Digimon they wanted to adventure with.

Recently the poll closed and we have the results!

The poll question was...
Which adult level Digimon would you want to fight alongside?

The results they gave were the top 20 results.

Number 1, in a (kind of?) surprise victory, is Angemon!

Number 2 was Greymon.

Number 3 was V-dramon.

Number 4 was Garurumon

Number 5 was XV-mon

Number 6 was Tailmon.

Number 7 was Wizarmon.

Number 8 was Dorugamon.

Number 9 was Tyranomon.

Number 10 was Growmon.

Number 11 was Stingmon.

Number 12 was Kyubimon.

Number 13 was Leomon.

Number 14 was Seadramon.

Number 15 was Sangloupmon.

Number 16 was GeoGreymon.

Number 17 was Kabuterimon.

Number 18 was a tie between Galgomon and Meicoomon.

Number 20 was Gaogamon.

Some interesting choices throughout this time to be honest, with a nice variety.

The current poll is which which perfect level Digimon would you want to fight together with

Update- Fixed typo on Wizarmon's placement.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meicoomon being up so high makes me happy.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, that's more anime-centric than the Child list. To be expected, since there's not many Adults that are noteworthy for themselves rather than for their evo line (there was no Adult level in the top 10 digimon list IIRC). Good to see Savers representation. Really good to see Sangloupmon.

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorugamon, Sangloupmon (especially this one!) and the Savers mons are quite the surprize! Glad to see the Tamers' mons, Stingmon and Tailmon in there. Angemon is the obvious winner but, no, I didn't trust that the voters would actually do him justice. Delighted to be proven wrong!

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy, my boi Tyranomon made the top ten. I'm so proud of him. :love:

Some surprises to be sure in that list, but welcome ones all the same. The one I'm most shocked to see so high would probably be Seadramon. :unsure:

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Angemon ia a huge surprise! And Tailmon and Wizardmon sharing a spot is poetry (I wish ties didn't still take up two number spots). I'm very sad no Mamemons made it, though edit: wait, it's early, wrong poll on my strikethrough text whoops

Last edited:

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Much more interesting results this time around. Always glad to see V-dramon still has a powerful foothold among fans.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And Tailmon and Wizardmon sharing a spot is poetry (I wish ties didn't still take up two number spots).
That appears to be a typo on Marc's part, looking at the website Wizardmon is actually listed as 7th Place.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh didn't expect Angemon for #1. I would've figured Greymon and Angemon would be in opposite spots.

Aww my vote for Yanmamon didnt get it into the top 20. If it did, they would've had to put it in the DRB XD. ah well.

Veedramon also more popular than I expected, since it's more of a manga mon than an anime mon.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Angemon was a big surprise. Great to see Tyranomon make it top the top ten. Major props to Sangloupmon and Seadramon, too - all three are the only ones besides Wizarmon to never be proper partners.

And yay, my Meicoomon squeaked in at the last second.

Angemon ia a huge surprise! And Tailmon and Wizardmon sharing a spot is poetry (I wish ties didn't still take up two number spots). I'm very sad no Mamemons made it, though edit: wait, it's early, wrong poll on my strikethrough text whoops
Technically Thunderballmon is officially a Mamemon and Igamon and Kougamon are implied to be Mamemon too.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Angemon in first place is interesting even if, as a popular and powerful Adventure partner, he was a shoo-in for a pretty high spot. I could imagine that him beating out Greymon could be attributed to some different kind of nostalgia, as Angemon imagery outside of Adventure has been heavily associated with Kouji Wada and I could imagine people voting for Angemon as a sort of tribute maybe... but that's just a guess.

That V-dramon came third, even beating out XV-Mon with his anime protagonist bonus™, shows once again the staying power of V-Tamer and it also gives me hope that people were at least somewhat aware of the "battle" part of the poll question instead of just going by overall favoritism, after all at the point where Zero evolved in V-Tamer he already had a sizable body count of defeated Perfects to show for himself, something very few Adult Digimon in the franchise can match.

Sangloupmon seems to be the true underdog or more specifically underwolf here, especially considering has lack of anime/manga appearances. All he has going for himself was a single quest in Hacker's Memory a slightly creepy one but neither especially plot relevant or memorable.
In my boundless optimism I'll again assume that maybe people have learned to think pragmatically and have realized that instant teleportation can be a pretty powerful tool in battles if used aggressively. And if we assume that something like telefragging is possible (V-Tamer sets a precedent for this being the case) there could be an argument made that even defenses like Chrome Digizoid could be meaningless against him, when he could simply teleport inside and past the armor. Or it could just be the cool design and being part of the GrandDracumon line.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yasss! I voted for my Angemon!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Surprised to see Angemon got 1st place. I thought Greymon or Garurumon might top up. The biggest surprises are those GeoGreymon and Gaogamon made it there even Kabuterimon, V-dramon and Sangloupmon! Shame Birdramon, Aquilamon, Ankylomon, Togemon, and Sunflowmon didn't get enough loves but Tailmon and Kyuubimon somehow made it in top places. Good for XV-mon actually made it in top votes! Stingmon is too obvious.

Look like Betamon's evo line actually is really popular than I thought.

Look like those votes were mostly from watching anime to favorite their digimon partners but no love for enemies...? OR outside of anime.

DragonicEmperor

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorugamon in 8. Woohoo!

Nice to see Veedramon and Seadramon in there as well. Angemon in 1 is a surprise though.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not too many surprises here, but I'm happy to see Sangloupmon pull a dark horse placing considering how underused he is. I hope we'll see more of him (and his line) in the future.

Also more Betamon line love is always a plus.

Mattman324

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meicoomon and Sangloupmon are honestly the biggest shockers for me, though a few exact placements were out there (Greymon didn't win?) My vote was of course irrelevant, but I fought for Deltamon regardless.

Ayy, my boi Tyranomon made the top ten. I'm so proud of him. :love:

Some surprises to be sure in that list, but welcome ones all the same. The one I'm most shocked to see so high would probably be Seadramon. :unsure:
Seadramon is well liked and nostalgic, when Betamon made it to the last poll Seadramon was liable to do it for this one.