Pokemon Vs Digimon ! Actual Fight .

TheCyberSleuth

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zeed vs Arceus would be overkill. Milleniummon would be overkill for Arceus. I think we should do Omegamon vs Arceus.

TheCyberSleuth

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Or even Omegamon v Mega Rayquaza (higher bst by 60) to give Pokemon the benefit haha
Omegamon would still beat Arceus considering his feats from Cyber Sleuth.

Koharu Nanakura

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If we're talking Pokemon vs Digimon matchups, I have some ideas:

Charizard vs BurningGreymon

Braviary vs Aquilamon

Delphox vs Taomon

Politoed vs Frogmon

Aerodacytl vs Pteramon

Lucario vs Gaomon and his evolutionary line

Mewtwo vs Kimeramon

Mewtwo vs D-Reaper

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Braviary vs Aquilamon

Delphox vs Taomon

Politoed vs Frogmon

Aerodacytl vs Pteramon

Mewtwo vs Kimeramon

Mewtwo vs D-Reaper
Just a quick comment... Pteramon carries missiles which have been used in Savers to assault a city. I can't see that being fair.

Koharu Nanakura

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Braviary vs Aquilamon

Delphox vs Taomon

Politoed vs Frogmon

Aerodacytl vs Pteramon

Mewtwo vs Kimeramon

Mewtwo vs D-Reaper
Just a quick comment... Pteramon carries missiles which have been used in Savers to assault a city. I can't see that being fair.
Aerodactyl and other Charizard-level Pokemon are Mountain Level through scaling to Charizard going by this calc.

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh no i get the Dex entries and all, but that's the inherent issue with this whole thing. If we go by Dex entires for both, Digimon has some seriously OP things, as does Pokemon and its a wonder both universes exist with such creatures. I mean, honestly you're arming 10 year olds with Glacier melting pokemon? hello mass flooding. (hey that's all Aqua needed to do, get a few charizards and melt the ice caps)

Nothing else depicts them at that level of destruction. Hyper Beam aside, there's rarely a Pokemon attack that causing mass destruction.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah if we go by entries from Dex/Reference then Digimon get some OP stuff, MagnaGarurumons lightspeed for example should probably be enough to beat any pokemon (aside from maybe Dialga)

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh no i get the Dex entries and all, but that's the inherent issue with this whole thing. If we go by Dex entires for both, Digimon has some seriously OP things, as does Pokemon and its a wonder both universes exist with such creatures.
Indeed, there are entire videos on YouTube that talk about the stranger Dex entries. Like how Regigigas can pull continents with ropes, Macargo is hotter than the sun and Wailord can fly. :D

TheCyberSleuth

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some potential matchups I thought of:

Keramon (from Our War Game) vs Deoxys (both are basically aliens and can clone themselves)

Flamedramon vs Blaziken (both are fire monsters that stand on two legs)

Mother Eater vs Giratina (both are from separate dimensions)

Moon=Milleniummon/Zeed vs Entire Pokeverse

This got me thinking about a Milleniummon vs Moon=Milleniummon vs Zeedmilleniummon matchup. I'd say Moon=Milleniummon would win since if he dies he becomes a Zeedmilleniummon without the fractal code binding his power.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now with GraceNovamon, are there any Pokemon capable of being on equal ground to GraceNovamon?

Koharu Nanakura

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Now with GraceNovamon, are there any Pokemon capable of being on equal ground to GraceNovamon?
If we're not using Cyber Sleuth's statements, Arceus with the plates. Maybe the creation trio in their complete forms. If we scale him to the Cyber Sleuth statements, yeah he should solo the Pokeverse.

Legion Draco

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Even though there are powerful Pokemon, in Pokemon's terms lots of Digimon would be OP.
So, Digimon.

That being said I'm assuming we're only talking about levels above child/rookie. Child Digimon and their pre evolutions... I think might not win against young Pokemon.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well i would say in terms of power it´s something like
baby1digimon < baby2Digimon < baby pokemon < stage1Pokemon < stage2Pokemon = child Digimon < full evolved Pokemon = adult Digimon < mega pokemon and low tier legendary = perfect Digimon < high tier legendary pokemon = mega Digimon
and high tier mega digimon and Super Ultimates at the top

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we also have to take into account intelligence. Most pokemon are wild animals and don't fight with the best tactics. While there are feral Digimon like Kuwagamon, there are also a lot of intelligent ones, like any of the main villains...

Most Pokemon aside from Lucario, and Mewtwo show little to any complex thinking, and any real strong pokemon needs a trainer to issue commands for tactical battling.

Mild At Heart

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess it depends. There's a reason people assume the 10-year-olds make the dex entries (Although I think that's a boring theory); they seem so ridiculously op. Gardevoir can just make black holes? Maps have been remade because Tyranitar's entire evolution line can destroy Multiple mountains in their life time? Machamps can deliver 1,000 punches in 2 seconds? It doesn't even help that SuMo and USUM have given Pokemon entries that focus more on their behaviors as predators and prey, so they're not above fighting for survival.

I feel Megas could rival very powerful Digimon, especially the ones who don't have any negative side effects to being Mega Evolved.

I think Ultra Necrozma and Mega Rayquaza could go toe to toe with some of the most powerful Digimon; They have higher base stat totals than Arceus, and ultra Necrozma robbed an entire world of its light. The only ones I think could give them tons of trouble right now are GraceNovamon, who I think is fairly unrivaled due to their size on top of its power, ZeedMillenniumon (Whose space/time abilities could be hindered by Dialga and Palkia, and perhaps Arceus).

However, ALL Digimon would absolutely fall before Mimikyu without its cloth. That's just how it is.

XDragon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess it depends. There's a reason people assume the 10-year-olds make the dex entries (Although I think that's a boring theory); they seem so ridiculously op. Gardevoir can just make black holes? Maps have been remade because Tyranitar's entire evolution line can destroy Multiple mountains in their life time? Machamps can deliver 1,000 punches in 2 seconds? It doesn't even help that SuMo and USUM have given Pokemon entries that focus more on their behaviors as predators and prey, so they're not above fighting for survival.

I feel Megas could rival very powerful Digimon, especially the ones who don't have any negative side effects to being Mega Evolved.

I think Ultra Necrozma and Mega Rayquaza could go toe to toe with some of the most powerful Digimon; They have higher base stat totals than Arceus, and ultra Necrozma robbed an entire world of its light. The only ones I think could give them tons of trouble right now are GraceNovamon, who I think is fairly unrivaled due to their size on top of its power, ZeedMillenniumon (Whose space/time abilities could be hindered by Dialga and Palkia, and perhaps Arceus).

However, ALL Digimon would absolutely fall before Mimikyu without its cloth. That's just how it is.

Im gonnna go right ahead and say, without a shadow of doubt in my mind, No.

If you're really going to use BST in a Pokemon game as power indicators which is flawed heavily mind you, then Digimon clearly are stronger as they can have 99,999 HP and 9,999 in all stat areas. Heck, my newly hatched Botamon has higher BST than any Pokemon right now.

It comes down to this, Pokemon are animals. they have powers but they're animals.

Digimon are sophisticated beings with moral compass and intelligence. They build cities, they use weapons and they think things out. Millenniumon messed with timelines, I've never seen the 'creation trio' do anything other than get captured by a kid.

Parallelmon can send beings to an alternation dimension, Cherubimon (Evil) turned time back on the digidestend and had them revert to young children. All these events are seen, all have been documented. Dex entires are nonsense, if they were half true, that entire world wouldn't exist.

Finally, I'm sorry but a 5'6 firebreathing dragon, mega or not vs Machiedramon...will end in the death of said pokemon either being squished, or taking an infinity canon to the face.

Pokemon are great, the series is fun but there is no way they could physically compete with a Digimon....

Oh and Mimikyu can't kill something by looking at it that's dead already... just ask Death-X-Dorugoramon

DPTronazel

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've liked the two monster series respectively, but I'd always imagine how a Sawk would fight Andromon. But the results would not be pretty since Andromon would kill Sawk with Gatling Missiles/Attack or Lightning Blade. Even as Guardromon he will kill Sawk with Grenade Destroyer, every laser and beam attack he has, and especially Red Alert to self-destruct.

I've realized not that much people think up of a no-evolution Pokemon vs. Digimon who are at the Adult/Champion level, but maybe there's a pretty good reason why... It would be unfair.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well putting hyperbole Dex aside aswell as in-game stats(if that would mean anything then disgaea chars would be the most powerfull, and that´s not the case) and we look at the feats from the show and games then we clearly know what the limits of Pokemon are.
Arceus with all plates punched a meteor into pieces and was aftewards on the brink of death, while in Frontier Lucemon casualy piledrives KaiserGreymon into a moon making the moon explode.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dex entires are nonsense, if they were half true, that entire world wouldn't exist.
My favourite remains Wailord's, as many have pointed out, that despite being the largest Pokémon yet, if you take it's Dex stats and measure it's density you find that it's less dense than air and Wailord should just float away into the upper atmosphere.

I guess they weren't joking when they called it the "Float Whale Pokémon". :p