Pokemon Vs Digimon ! Actual Fight .

Cross666

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ya Ya , I know Pokemon is more popular then Digimon .
But Who is stronger in an actual fight between Pokemon & Digimon ?
Can Pokemon beat Digimon in an actual fight ?
0r Digimon has the advantage because of their size and OP power.
Can A Pokemon trainer (Like Ash) beat a DigiDestine in an actual fight ??
I mean , What Pokemon Ash can use against Digimon like TK's Angemon and Tai's WarGraymon???

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
didn't megakabuterimon pwn a planet along with the pocket universe it was in? not to mention digimon seem to rip holes in time and space fairly routinely. so I would say digimon

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Release the Arkadimon Baby and see what happens.

Trilby1992

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I believe there are some Pokemon that has the power to create the universe but Ash has nothing like that. His Charizard may be able to go toe-to-toe with Wargreymon but he has nothing to defeat something like MagnaAngemon.

Takatofan1986

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am a fan of both. Having said that, I just always imagined the Digimon being stronger. Why? Well, in pokemon, Ash quite a few times got shocked by Pikachu and flamed by Charizard, and he barely seemed fazed. I mean, yeah it hurt, but next scene he was fine.

Meanwhile the few rare times I can think of a digimon harming a human, or trying to, there was real damage, IE, Impmon causing a hole in Jaynu's breifcase, Agumon catching Tai's pants on fire, ect.

Maybe thats a lame way to look at it, but thats how i always saw it

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pokemon has battles fought till they faint. Digimon has a greater track record battles fought to the death.

PirunNyrkki

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, there's a reason why they try to keep the digital world and human world separate unlike in Pokemon, where Pokemon live along side humans. Whenever a Digimon enters the real world it creates a lot of big problems. On top of that it become pretty obvious. Digimon are overall tiers above Pokemon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon has huge effects on the human world on larger scale:
Affects any electrical devices
Strange digital paranormal activities
Harsh environments with no rules applied (Blame Yggdrasil)
Digitama of Reborn system
Imperialdramon can shoot beams to destroy towers all over the human world with perfect aim...
VenomVamdemon
Lucemon evolutions (Destroyed the digital moon)
Yggdrasil's ABSOLUTE ORDERS
Apocalymon (Universe destroyer)
Few able to create artificial specimens like NEO & Arkadimon however they were created by Digimon: On the same level with Humans who uses the knowledge / science

Compares to Pokemon world:
Using pokemon for terrorist organizations
Pokemon on wild rampage
Friendly environments but with strict "rules" to their own habits.
Signs of "Pokemon's death" remains mysterious (Excluded a certain pokemon movie...)
Mostly humans create artificial specimens or revive extincted species but there is a Pokemon who can create Pokemon species is Arceus.
Few Pokemon live in different dimension worlds in portal way
Legendary Pokemon trio groups
Few Pokemon capable of altering terrain, massive flood, and others like Groudon, Kyogre, Palkia, and Dialga, etc
The full capabilities of Psychic have to reveal yet

I'm sure Digimon is pretty "apocalypse"-ish *shurgs* I don't know which word I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Trilby1992

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Altough I think Digimon are generally more of a threat, there are some really powerful Pokemon like Palkia for example can distort space. There are also plenty of Pokemon with powerful psychic abilities and I think most Digimon fight physically. That might even it out.

As for the apocalypse, I think Groudon came close to that in Ruby.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLx7DXIceok

Cross666

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If Ash had a Mega Gallade then he might had a chance against WarGraymon & Magna Angemon !!!
But Ash can't have it because it too awesome for him .
Off Course , Protagonist from Pokemon Adventure manga like Red , Dia or Black like have better chance against DigiDestined.
By the way , We shouldn't count legendary Pokemon out ! Their are Pokemon that can control Time & Space , Sky land and Sea.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While some of the "god-like" pokémon, like Arceus, Palkia, Dialga or some other legendaries might be quite powerful, I am quite sure, that most Pokémon are on the powerlevel of a Child or Adult Digimon, not even Perfect-Level. I would imagine the Mega-evolutions to be on the general power level of Perfect-level Digimon, but not regular Pokémon.
I mean, quite a lot of Digimon have attacks, that could destroy entire cities. Those are even common for Perfect level Digimon. While most Pokémon rarely seem to make more then a small hole in streets or building - at least on their own.

I like both franchises, but Pokémon seem to be more of superpowered animals, that are able to somewhat harness elements. While Digimon are like world destroying enteties.

Xadhoom

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What, this again? Hhhhhhh... okay, I'll bite. God, this is like the Superman VS Goku all over again. How did those Death Battle guys do this? ...

In terms of physical strength, and excluding extremely high-order Mons (Millenniummon, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus), AND being extremely generous to the Pokemon side, it's a tie, or a handy win for the Digimon.

Given that the Pokemon side measure their battlestrength through triple-digit numerical figures, a decent argument could be made for why the same should apply to the Digimon half of the debate. Enter the Dawn/Dusk system. Why that particular system? Because in no Digimon game can you make general use of their informed abilities, anymore than you can travel through time with Dialga.

However, some concession has to be made on both sides, since the systems used in Dawn/Dusk and Pokemon in general aren't 100% compatible. Therefore, what we currently have is this chart:

(D) HP | (P) HP
(D) Attack | (P) Attack / Special Attack
(D) Defense | (P) Defense / Special Defense
(D) Speed | (P) Speed

If we equate their respective stat values, the Digimon generally come out on top. Can a Pokemon surpass a Digimon in battle strength, per these figures? Absolutely a possibility. The problem for the Pokemon side is that the Digimon side's stat limits in Dawn/Dusk are set far higher than they can match. Very few Pokemon can muster up an Attack / Special Attack value higher than 500 or so, and those are extreme outliers. Meanwhile, the Digimon in Dawn/Dusk have an Attack cap of 999. Comparing their HP is even more unfair, since Blissey cannot exceed 750, whereas the Digimon have values numbering in the several thousands.

There you have it: Even with loads of handicaps, the Digimon still outmuscles the Pokemon side. Now, can we please let this subject die out?

Cross666

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While some of the "god-like" pokémon, like Arceus, Palkia, Dialga or some other legendaries might be quite powerful, I am quite sure, that most Pokémon are on the powerlevel of a Child or Adult Digimon, not even Perfect-Level. I would imagine the Mega-evolutions to be on the general power level of Perfect-level Digimon, but not regular Pokémon.
I mean, quite a lot of Digimon have attacks, that could destroy entire cities. Those are even common for Perfect level Digimon. While most Pokémon rarely seem to make more then a small hole in streets or building - at least on their own.

I like both franchises, but Pokémon seem to be more of superpowered animals, that are able to somewhat harness elements. While Digimon are like world destroying enteties.
Actually , there is a lot of Common Pokemon with World Destroying Enteties .
Like Dragonite & Gyarados who can destroy an entire city .
Dragonair that can control weather .
Rotom can create problem in Electric device .
Litwick and its evolution that can drag people to ''Underworld'' and drain their life-force .Also Dusclops who's body is like a Black hole.
Or Esper who can snap and destroy city with its uncontrollable Psychic Power.
Hack , There are Pokemon that can freely cross over the border of Living & Dead ! They are mainly Ghost Pokemon like Dusknoir.
Remember , Seraphimon was easily defeated when Mercuremon reflected his Attack ! Any Pokemon that know ''Mirror coat'' Or ''Psychic'' can do that including Jessie's Wobbuffet

I think ''Power'' isn't the problem for Pokemon ! Their main disadvantage is---

---Size

---Flight .

Most Digimon are oversize and capable of Flying with or Without wing which put Pokemon is disadvantage

Dianne Renard

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Judging by what both digimon and pokemon anime shows, I estimate that a massive number of pokemon, almost all of them, are roughly between child and adult level in power. A classic comparison would be for example Charizard and Greymon as two popular monsters, with mega flame apparently doing more damage than fire blast.

Xadhoom

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Actually , there is a lot of Common Pokemon with World Destroying Enteties .
Like Dragonite & Gyarados who can destroy an entire city .
Dragonair that can control weather .
Rotom can create problem in Electric device .
Litwick and its evolution that can drag people to ''Underworld'' and drain their life-force .Also Dusclops who's body is like a Black hole.
Or Esper who can snap and destroy city with its uncontrollable Psychic Power.
Hack , There are Pokemon that can freely cross over the border of Living & Dead ! They are mainly Ghost Pokemon like Dusknoir.
Remember , Seraphimon was easily defeated when Mercuremon reflected his Attack ! Any Pokemon that know ''Mirror coat'' Or ''Psychic'' can do that including Jessie's Wobbuffet

I think ''Power'' isn't the problem for Pokemon ! Their main disadvantage is---

---Size

---Flight .

Most Digimon are oversize and capable of Flying with or Without wing which put Pokemon is disadvantage
(1) I think that you mean 'entities' here, which really isn't a correct use of that particular word. In fact, it's horrendously misused, hence my comment.

(2) 'an entire city' is too inexact to be a benchmark, and it doesn't compare to Lucemon destroying a planet.

(3) Crossing existential plane borders isn't at all a measure of destructive capacity. Also, that's 'hEck'...

(4) Seraphimon is not an example of the capabilities of a Mega Digimon, because Seraphimon sucks all kinds of ass in combat.

saifors

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Mega mewtwo X/Y and arceus are on about the same level as the average mega like wargreymon or metalgarurumon. A dna fused like Omnimon, a burst mode like ShineGreymon Burst mode, or a mega with an X antibody will probably dominate them.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In Pokemon battles, I notice how they get tired at such times.
Wild Pokemon(s) hardly win against humans with their pokemon partners....

About movies.

Pokemon movies always introduce Legendary Pokemon(s) to show what can they do and what's it like causing destruction or unique abilities something common Pokemon don't have.

Digimon movies always have digimon villians executing their unique plans; Launching Nuke missiles, Revenge, Ark Program, Mind Control, kidnapping Humans even affect the time go backward, etc affects the whole world... Both human & digital worlds.

The reason is why people assume Digimon are stronger because Digimon tend to have high causality rate of Genocide?
Adult forms are like Semi Godzilla sized. See Adventure movie and Adventure 01 in Vamdemon Arc.

Cross666

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Mega mewtwo X/Y and arceus are on about the same level as the average mega like wargreymon or metalgarurumon. A dna fused like Omnimon, a burst mode like ShineGreymon Burst mode, or a mega with an X antibody will probably dominate them.
Honestly , Mewtwo himself would be too strong for even Legendary Mega Digimon to handle .
Pokemon is kid anime so its never shown the brutally of Psychic .
After all , Mewtwo Just need to use Psychic to rip apart Omnimon or any digimon before they even move to attack.
Plus , Ditto can take form of any Pokemon or Object and copy their ability so it can transform into any Digimon any time . Same goes with Mew.
Also Zoreck can create hallucination ! Unknown can create an Separate Universe based on a person Imagination.

Plus , Pokemon aren't limited to 5 or 6 attack like Digimon. They can learn multiple attack so we should count that.
A legendary Pokemon is obviously at the same level as a Mega Level Digimon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't seen "Psychic" ability used for gore. Not in Pokemon. I'd like to witness it (PM me?).

Ditto = Metamormon
Zoreck = Sanzomon
Unknown = Wisemon