Pokemon Sun & Moon: The Series - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. This should be something.
The only questions are why, how will it be, Will it be like that Summer Camp set of eps, and who will be his best friend and new girl.
heh heh

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, I see Oak's "Alolan Form" in there as well. Also, please tell me that some of those Pokémon in the background are Ash's old friends that he actually remembered for once.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just saw the trailer for the Sun & Moon anime season. Man, those squiggles under Ash's eyes are so low that it looks like he has a moustache in some shots.

The school setting sounds interesting, definitely a change of pace. I wonder if Mallow or Lillie will become Ash's female companions...preferably Mallow.

DigitalCorp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Here it is for the rest of you. There is a definite shift of art-style here.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah, another art shift. I miss some of the older style, but I guess change is to be expected. Even with recent series, I have a hard time seeing whichever current Ash as the original Ash due to so many stylistic changes. Maybe the "mustache" appearance is to hint that Ash is finally going through puberty, haha. I do always forget that Ash has always had those marks since they (to me) seemed less prominent early on.

Just a note, I see that Ash has upgraded from his first set of swimming gear back in the original series.

Also, that scene with the fairy bear-panda Bewear somewhat parallels Ursaring's debut back in episode 155.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For those worried about the art shift, here's a good video that explains the changes.

It certainly assuaged my fears.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New trailer. This one should be called "Ash gets owned."

DigitalCorp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Three girls, huh? And it looks like there could be more. Yeah, I think Ash will definitely forget about Serena.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ash might always forget about his most recent waifu. Unless they show up again. ...That would be funny though.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, is that Ash's mom with Mr. Mime, or does she also have an Alolan clone? o_O

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wait, is that Ash's mom with Mr. Mime, or does she also have an Alolan clone? o_O
Ash's mother will be joining him for a while at the beginning.

I guess even Ash needs his mother to go with him for his first day at school. :p

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ha ha ha. Plus he did fail so maybe they're going on a vacation to make him feel better. Because what makes him feel better? New Pokemon.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New PV. Looks like Kiawe is shaping up to be the rival. Alolan Oak is pretty amusing. Mallow confirmed for next waifu.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Opening for the Sun&Moon anime has just dropped. I think it looks pretty good.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Ash now has 3 times the friends? That's interesting. Plus, horrible Poke-Puns from "Cousin" Oak. Should be fun to see this on Disney XD and not Cartoon Network for some reason.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've already watched the first two episodes. I'm traumatised by the bad puns. :(

Joking aside, it's a pretty good watch. A lot more emphasis on comedy and character interactions. Mallow is pretty friendly to Ash right off the bat and Kaki is shaping up to be the rival character.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That should be interesting. In the game so far, I thought Lillie might be the one. But Mallow works too. I wonder how they'll translate the puns. The Caterpie-cow joke from years ago didn't work too well.

KittyCatSuicide

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm enjoying it way more than the last two series. It has more heart and feels liek the old series