Pokémon Sun and Moon - Thread contains spoilers

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If there's a 3rd version, I'd rather choose the 3rd version
I think the 3rd version formula is over, since we didn't get Pokémon Z. Or maybe a 3rd version won't be released in generations where a remake from older versions is expected.
My theory is that they planned for a "Pokémon Z" but ultimately scrapped the idea. Otherwise I can't understand why Zygarde, the "Guardian of Kalos" is being demoted to a side quest in the Alola region.

GrungeCat

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Zygarde did play a fairly large role in the anime (XY&Z), so it could have simply been a tie-in between the games and XY&Z. Its 10% and Complete forms will only be available starting in Sun and Moon, but were revealed a year ago, so it could be a means to bridge between the different seasons and games.

Thireven

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm just buying both so one can be for completing the Pokédex and the other for replays. :/

Anyways, I'm in love with Mimikyu. Why'd they have to make it so cute? :<

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd agree with Rohan. But I hope it's easier to get a girl starter so I can get a girl Poplio. I got a girl Froakie but didn't think I could use it until I had finished the game. I choose water starters and that means I have to have a girl starter to go with it.

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we've got the Gate of Babylon, Kinniku Buster and the Spirit Bomb for Starter Z-Moves eh?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We also have a big bunch of charged wires and the monster form of Gluttony from Full Metal Alchemist as Ultra Beasts. Those things sure are weird.

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
not sure if everyone has seen, but it looks like Rockruff and Lycanroc's shiny forms will be blue... which makes the midday form look even more like Tiger from Monster Rancher than before... which i personally love. if i ever have the patience to breed a shiny i'll name him Tiger :D

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, does anyone have the game already? I wonder in what part of the game you'll be able to breed.

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How's that game progress going guys? I'm only getting the game next Sunday :p

vipertongn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Got it a day early from Nintendo. Trying to decide if to play today or not now lol
I like the new system they have, and it's a different take vs the earlier iterations :3. DO IT

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not too far since I have a job but I do like it. Took 3 tries to get a girl Poplio. Which is what I wanted.

It hasn't released yet in my country so I'm trying to dodge spoilers like Neo dodges bullets.
But I can't dodge bullets. heh heh

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I did make a start yesterday. Got to the school and beat the kids. Going back to route 1 later to hunt for a Pichu. I chose the water starter as usual.
I just did that as well. Rotom is pretty amusing so far.

I went with Rowlett.

CoDL

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I beat the main game last night. I actually decided to not choose the water starter for the first time ever and went with Rowlett instead. I just really dislike Popplio's final evolution and I've never let the evolutions affect my decision before now. The trials still kinda felt like gyms to me but they went by way faster than gym battles (although some of the totem pokemon were difficult). I really enjoyed the game and the story was unique if a bit predictable at times. I'm about to start the post game right now.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And that's why I reset to get a girl. I always get Water Starters. So I had to. It's not like a Blaziken or Greninja. It's very much girly.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Namco Bandai being a little cheeky :)

Rohan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^ I was wondering how long it would be before they brought it up. ;)

I'm a fair ways into the game now. It's really very good, though I do have a few nitpicks.