Pokemon Fan plays Digimon and hates it

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I keep saying they could just add in Pokemon with each update but first they need to actually fix the game before it comes out.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
a YouTuber's reaction video said that Adventure PSP would have been the optimal entry level Digimon game for new fans if it had just been officially released outside of Japan.
Would you guys agree to this?

Mr_Web

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
a YouTuber's reaction video said that Adventure PSP would have been the optimal entry level Digimon game for new fans if it had just been officially released outside of Japan.
Ahh I remember seeing that video. KarnEX if I'm not mistaken. I actually have never heard of that game before and thus might try to find a way to play it. He was 100% right about a lot of digimon stuff (especially some good stuff) being stuck in Japan. Digimon X-Evolution comes to mind.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ahh I remember seeing that video. KarnEX if I'm not mistaken. I actually have never heard of that game before and thus might try to find a way to play it. He was 100% right about a lot of digimon stuff (especially some good stuff) being stuck in Japan. Digimon X-Evolution comes to mind.
Yeah he basically echoed many points that were made here.