Pokemon Diamond and Pearl DS

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. And I think you may not be able to trade it back. Don't quote me on that though. But the park balls are like master balls.

Anubimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Serebii has started updates. Lots of new info.
Only FIVE Fire types. Roar.
Two Pokemon that might be Eeveelutions- Grass and Ice.

Edit-
Possibly fake third evos for the starters and confirmed second forms of the starters: http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa... That's a lot of pokemon. This interests me very. Also I like the starters. Penguin for me! Emperor lvl 3! And the elec. gym leader looks like the 4th hokage on naruto. Or atleast his hair looks like it.

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Between the love child of Bowser and Genbu, Son Goku the Monkey King and Emperor Dedede, I think I'll have to go with... well, Son Goku. Because he's the freakin' Monkey King, which makes him a thousand times more awesome than the world's tiniest continent and a megalomaniac penguin monarch, and I can actually take him seriously.

See, I told everyone that Hikozaru's line will be awesome, but would anyone listen? Noooooooo. And why? Because Hikozaru is a monkey. That's monkey racism, I tell you. No one likes monkeys because they're monkey racist. Seriously, Charmander's ass was on fire too and no one gave him shit about it because he was a reptile and evolved into the world's coolest Pokemon. Goukazaru isn't as cool as Charizard, but seriously, he's Son Goku the Monkey King. What's so uncool about Son Goku?

Websurfer145

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh, a Water/Steel type. Hm, let's see, it'd probably still be weak to Ground and Fighting, but at least it would cancel out the Fire weakness. Not sure about the rest of the types though. My favorite would have to be the evolved Water type, Enpeturo, as Water/Steel sounds like an interesting typing. Same with the Grass/Ground typing of Dotaitos, reminds me of Baihumon (or the original Chinese turtle for that matter).

Meh, I'd be more excited about the Fire Monkey if the last generation's fire starter wasn't the same type as it. Though the Son Goku thing is sorta cool.

And wow, Serebii's already has a list of all the new ones. And huh, new Eeveelutions. Finally they added more forms.

Ooh, I can't wait for the English version to come out next year, I might even go buy the Japanese version if it sounds fun enough.

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
... I hate to be negative, but do those starters remind you of Digimon?

I mean, there designs look awesome and their design seem Digimonish. Not that I am complaning or anything, because I LOVE THE NEW POKEMON.( I also loved the RS Pokemon).

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You a digimon fan thinking pokemon look like digimon?

I didn't think digimon really had a style anyway

and if it is a digimon it looks like a digimon, if it is a pokemon it looks like a pokemon

if it is a piece of bread it looks like a piece of bread

if it is a piece of crap then it smells like a piece of crap

edit: I honestly thought that it was only pokemon fans that knew almost nothing of digimon that said that pokemon they didn't like looked like a digimon

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, yes and no.

When I first looked at them, I thought they were too scary looking to look like Pokemon. Yeah, that's what I belive and I'm sticking to it.

Also, I just think the starters evolutions look like Digimon. Just their next forms. Maybe I should have that more clearer.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think all the final forms of the starters look cool. But I'm picking the penguin. It's cute then cool. And I like the water starters. And charmander had it's tail on fire not it's butt. A lot of the pokemon are old evos. Pretty cool but this seems to be the most old evos we've had. We also have a lot of great pokemon. This could be a fun game.

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With hikozaru, the fire on its but is its tail.
without it it wouldn't be considered a monkey.

Rax-Blackcat

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new new new new pokemon make me cry, the designs just suck a lot...

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
and why do you care?
it's not like you are forced to play the games ot watch the anime.

RickXeros

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah a lot of the new designs are rather disturbing >> a few are cool though such as Sneasil's new form and the final form of the grass starter (that made me decide to get the game haha) Over at the Pokemon X forum we've been discussing this for a while, sadly a good portion of them are so Disgusted by the lack of good pokes they aren't even gonna pick it up... oh well the game it's self looks like fun to me!

Rax-Blackcat

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rick Xeros said:
Yeah a lot of the new designs are rather disturbing >> a few are cool though such as Sneasil's new form and the final form of the grass starter (that made me decide to get the game haha) Over at the Pokemon X forum we've been discussing this for a while, sadly a good portion of them are so Disgusted by the lack of good pokes they aren't even gonna pick it up... oh well the game it's self looks like fun to me!
I would need a awesome 3D game like Pokemon coloseum to play the new versions, sadly as seen in gale of Darkness, most of the cool coloseum things where dropped. The only things I got from the third generation are Emerald (Because it focus on battles a lot more and they almost removed contests) and Coloseum, Gale of Darkness sucks...

RickXeros

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I hav to agree that some of the aspects of Gale of Darkness did set me off a bit, (such as you're not evil in that game like you are in the first xD) but I haven't played enough of the game to make judgement on it yet (dead Game cube :'( ) the parts I've played so far I enjoyed, but oh well, there actually is a Collosium like game coming out for the D&P set of games, it will apparently be on the Nintendo Wii and will alow for cross country interaction on a large 3D scale, through the awesome Wifi feature of the Wii, I don't know weither or not it will have a storyline like the GC games but It is entirely possible, oh well we'll have to wait and see since most sites are so foucused on DP they don't bother to talk about it >>

Tsum

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same with the Grass/Ground typing of Dotaitos, reminds me of Baihumon (or the original Chinese turtle for that matter).
I suppose this is a bit off topic, but BAIHUmon's name literally means "White Tiger" in Chinese. I don't see how a Turtle with a tree on its back reminds you of a white tiger..... :p

As for Diamond and Pearl itself though, I'd have to say that the battles seem somewhat slower than usual to me. Granted, the attacks and the graphics themselves are great, but slow battles with too much animation was what made me barely get through Colloseum, and not get very far in XD. Then again, there was so many different Pokemon to play around with..... In any case, as you can probably tell, I've already gotten my import Pearl, and as I play through, I anxiously wait the translated ones, so that I may move my team members of Emerald over.....

okies

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i cant wait for it comes to australia
i wanna play it
it looks so good
but i wished they would use the two screens more
like u could place the positions of the pokemon when u have a dual
which would make it more fun

Toraneko

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha mate, chances are it'll be out here a couple of weeks after its release in US. Like Pokemon Ranger... -____-

Websurfer145

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tsum said:
I suppose this is a bit off topic, but BAIHUmon's name literally means "White Tiger" in Chinese. I don't see how a Turtle with a tree on its back reminds you of a white tiger..... :p

As for Diamond and Pearl itself though, I'd have to say that the battles seem somewhat slower than usual to me. Granted, the attacks and the graphics themselves are great, but slow battles with too much animation was what made me barely get through Colloseum, and not get very far in XD. Then again, there was so many different Pokemon to play around with..... In any case, as you can probably tell, I've already gotten my import Pearl, and as I play through, I anxiously wait the translated ones, so that I may move my team members of Emerald over.....
Hm, probably thinking of the wrong Sovereign/Holy Beast.  Well, you know what I mean, the giant two-headed turtle Mega/Ultimate level Digimon that appeared in Tamers.