~= Picture Recolor Shop =~

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I realized that there seems to be a bit of a demand for good picture-recoloring abilities, which I happen to have. So I'm opening up a thread where people can request photo-recolors of Digimon, or whatever else they feel like, really (I can do anime and stuff too, my avatar is a recolored picture, in fact).

Rules for Recoloration Requests:
- No colorations of lineart - - too time-consuming.
- You must supply the image you want me to recolor, and be as specific as you need to be
- - because I won't redo it if it doesn't meet your specifications when they weren't laid down. If you're fine with me picking the colors, then don't be specific at all, LOL. (I have a pretty good sense for colors anyway, or so I like to think...)
- I reserve the right to turn down a request if I decide it's too complicated or time-consuming.
For the most part I'll at least attempt all requests, but if one is taking too long, the image quality is too low, or it requires too many darkening/lightening of certain hues (like changing anything to black or yellow, for instance), then it'll usually take an aggravatingly long time, and chances are I'll lose interest and not do it anyway.
- Have fun! Yes. This is a requirement, sucka.

So yeah, if you want something recolored, just post a link of the picture you want me to modify and specify the changes you need, and I'll do it to the best of my ability.

Digimon samples:
ModokiBetamon
Muchomon
J-Mojyamon
MudFrigimon
MoriShellmon
Geremon
ChaosWarGreymon
ChaosSeadramon
ChaosGallantmon
Custom Airdramon for DigiTamer Rikun
CaramelKingNumemon for EmperorofChaos
Custom Vamdemon for Vande
AztecGarurumon-X for dude of the same name

Other:
my Digimon OC: Original | Recolor (pending until I actually draw him myself LOL.)
Jet Kirby: Original | Recolor
Ridley from Metroid Original | Recolor
Brawl-esque Ridley alternate colors
BETRAYAL (originally a green Yoshi)

NOTE: I reserve the right to give special priority to certain users, such as Deviate, if they have need of this for special purposes (such as improving certain pictures on DMA).

Last edited:

EMPERORofCHAOS

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Neat, I'm glad you decided to do this. This would be nice for someone who wants a recolor for an RP or fanfic or some other reason.

Also, that is CaramelKingNumemon to you. ;)

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks. :3 You can take that out of your sig BTW if you like, haha~
Also, hooray for shameless self-promotion. xD *switches avatar to recolored Airdramon*
On second thought, nah, I'll stick with my old one.

All right, gonna kill the discussion in here for now until someone wants to use my services.

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Vande link=topic=17147.msg230794#msg230794 date=1341423106]
*thumbs up*

I really do love the Ridley one.

Could I be cheeky and ask for a Vamdemon recolour of some sort?
[/quote]
Thank you. :3 And absolutely, go for it. Why the balls not?

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
....what? Noooo! ;A; I... NEED... DIRECSHUUUN
Aw whatevs. We'll see how my judgment goes... (Golly jeez, Myotis/Vamdemon is way more complicate than BlackingNume. x___X It's cool though I got it, I just complain a lot.)

EDIT: I have work and other stuff to do today so I'll get back to you on that later, kk?

ShadowCat13

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm do you only recolor or can you also color a picture? There's a pic of Mach Leomon from the manga I'd not mind having a colored one of. If you can I'd like it in a brown color. Like this recolored Leomon sprite.

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(ohey, the forum is finally fixed. :0 )
yeah, I suppose I can probably do that, it'll be more work, but... *shrug* I can't do it today, I'm trying to fix my comp and have to pick up a work shift later though. Possibly tomorrow or the next day I can get that to you.

EDIT @ Vande: Thanks. :3 Glad you like it. And I'll try to avoid the double-posting from now on. xP

ShadowCat13

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't care how long it'll take. So no worries there. I'm just happy you'll do it :3 Thanks.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=DigiTamer Rikun link=topic=17147.msg230816#msg230816 date=1341433210]
(sorry for the double post, I'm hoping it's okay since this is my thread .___.)

Done. Here's your classy Castlevania Drakkula-ish Myotismon
[/quote]

You shouldn't but i'll let it go this time.

That's one awesome recolour, i'm one happy Vande :)

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=DigiTamer Rikun link=topic=17147.msg230836#msg230836 date=1341599531]EDIT @ Vande: Thanks. :3 Glad you like it. And I'll try to avoid the double-posting from now on. xP[/quote]^ I edited that into my last post thinking it would be double-posting if I didn't for some reason. o___O Derp. ~.~

Just posting to say that the MachLeomon recolor is coming along, and that I can still take more requests, if anyone wants to.

I think, however, that I'm gonna put some restrictions on coloring lineart, and just restrict it to special projects or something. I might do the V-Tamer Digimon that never appeared in color, like Lykamon/Panimon/Hermmon or something.

EDIT: Finished.
So MachLeomon is basically just a palette-swapper of MadLeomon or something, right?
Yeah I made my best guesses on his other colors that I couldn't figure out either from the sample palette or from looking at MadLeomon. Cleaned up the lineart a bit too. Hope that works for ya.

ShadowCat13

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm I've heard people say he's the live version of Madleomon lol I'm not really sure what his colors would be lol I do think he looks less bulky over all though.

You got the color I wanted him down pretty well. I think I'd have had the wrap on his tail a dark gray as well but other then that looks great :)

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ohhhh yeahhhh I thought I missed something. Dx Well hold on, I'll fix it and edit into this post. BRB.
But yeah, I kind of thought that the 'living' version of MadLeomon would be.... well... Leomon. >.> It's pretty weird to have a live lion with exposed bones and ribs coming out of his body and stuff, but not totally out of the question I suppose.

EDIT: Photobucket was being f!#$ing difficult. :\ It kept uploading the same version even though I fixed it. Stupid... freakin'... photo bucket... WTFever.
It works now.

ShadowCat13

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've had that problem before... Learned to always change the name.

Edit- Hmm I ended up changing MachLeomon a little on my own. Hope you don't mind. ::)

Decided for what I'll end up using him for it would be a bit better to get rid of a little of the bone and scars. Also played with the eyes a little.

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haaa I see wat u did that. That's not too bad, though frankly, I think he looks a little scarier with his eyes pupiless and less visible, though that's just my opinion. I could have done all that too, you know. :p But no, of course I don't mind. I made it for you, what you do with it is your business~
I did think it was kind of weird that his crotch-piece thing was so defined like that. :0 After looking at MadLeomon, I think I see why, but... still. o____O

Also, bump.

ShadowCat13

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol Yeah I guessed you'd be able to, but didn't want to bug you over detales I keep bouncing back and forth on XD Might put back one of the scars >_>

Hmm if you're bored and don't mind I'd request bantyo leomon of the same brown shades. lol I plan on using a recolor of him for MachLeomons Ult when I finally get to writing what I'm using him in. I think I'll end up editing Bantyo some (like remove his hat) but I'll do that myself once I know what I'm doing lol

DigiTamer Rikun

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah... well since I don't seem to have any other projects at the moment... :< I suppose I can do that. Unfortunately I can't get on it right away or anything, I'm still quite busy with college-related biz and my job... Will get to it when I can.

ShadowCat13

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol Thats fine. Just asked as the bump made it seem to me you wanted more people to ask for stuff :p