Picture of you - what do you look like?

LittleChrisHutch

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also, that's the new Tokyo toys that's opened up isn't it! I couldn't help but buy a set of Kanto gym badges and an ocarina if time when I went there last (didn't know it was open til I walked past it)
I live so close to Birmingham and I still haven't been to Tokyo Toys. For shame :(

Kovokashi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah it's actually a pretty decent place for random anime crap.
Also Vande, I'm going to comicon this year as well! Though I'm going on 22nd cause there's no way in he'll I'd ever be able to get a Saturday off work!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is no need to double post.

In addition, you didn't put your picture in properly, so it was just a blank image.

RestInPain

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is no need to double post.

In addition, you didn't put your picture in properly, so it was just a blank image.
Really it was? I coulda swore it was in.

Last edited:

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Found this pretty cool selfie on my phone, taken next to a foggy River Thames in London. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to reveal the identity of the person under the helmet as I've signed an NDA with a giant, floating head that lives in a test tube.

GlorMor

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't access those pictures.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't access those pictures.
A number of people continue to try to embed images from sites that aren't designed for external embedding (normally direct linking sites from social media), they end up blank for everyone but the person who posted it, since it's cached data on their computer (sometimes it's allowed for a short period but changed later during a policy change), in addition Photobucket changed it's embedding policies and people haven't switched over to more modern image hosts like imgur.

Flamon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, sorry. As of I think it was July 1 all of Photobucket's external hosting was disabled unless what amounts to an extorionate $500/month fee is paid. Images still remain directly linkable but no image tagging.

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream Worl
I don't remember if I posted in this thread before, but here goes nothin'.

http://i.imgur.com/8TVGlpQ.jpg

Not my best pic, I know. I look like a friggin' potato, and I badly need a shave. The room where I'm sitting isn't from my house, as you can probably tell, but, for lack of a better word, my current college accommodation. Where I live is pretty far from my college, far enough to warrant flight ticket booking, in fact.

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
:D

drtomoe123

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's a picture of my wife and I with Chiaki J. Konaka in Tokyo a few months ago.