Picture of you - what do you look like?

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
AHEM. let me introduce you guys to WtW's resident Ginger. This photo is me and my brother earlier this year (my brother is the one to the right obviously, xD). Unfortunately I don't have any Digimon stuff to pose with like some people here xD so this will do.

The next photo is of me again. I don't really have any single photos but I once again just photoshopped(lol paint ;) my friends out because I feel I breach privacy or something by posting something about them on a website they don't know.

*Insert blank phote here* until I fix it. Lol

lol. And that is me. XD

Last edited:

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you posted the same picture twice... also with those white bars all over the place it looks like you want to ake some kind of artistic statement, a bit of neoplasticism perhaps.

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
you posted the same picture twice... also with those white bars all over the place it looks like you want to ake some kind of artistic statement, a bit of neoplasticism perhaps.
Aww dang I will fix it later. On my phone now. Haha I don't know why it looks so strange I used an "online paint" thing because I don't know how to edit stuff on the pc and upload it here ( That is why I only took FB photos, I am not that good with a pc lol) So the online paint "eraser" I used maybe messed it up. Ah well.

A cool thing that I noticed while skimming through the thread. A lot of people go to conventions and stuff with cool cosplay. My country is so dry when it comes to anything Anime or cosplay. I have never met anyone here who has ever-ever done any cosplay :/ We don't have conventions or anything :(

Last edited:

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A cool thing that I noticed while skimming through the thread. A lot of people go to conventions and stuff with cool cosplay. My country is so dry when it comes to anything Anime or cosplay. I have never met anyone here who has ever-ever done any cosplay :/ We don't have conventions or anything :(
Which country are you from?

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which country are you from?
I live in South-Africa. We don't have anything close to Anime expo's or conventions etc.

1SSY

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

This is me that time I was too poor to buy a mother's day card, so I just sent my mom a picture. It seems I won that battle, as she lol'd pretty hard.

And this is Terriermon and his new friend!

Last edited:

Kovokashi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If someone could be oh so wondeful and explain to me how to put images into your posts, that'd be great cause I'm completely lost!
In the mean time I've changed my Avatar to a picture of me instead!

<-- Look! It's me!

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Kovokashi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks Vande!
Also, that's the new Tokyo toys that's opened up isn't it! I couldn't help but buy a set of Kanto gym badges and an ocarina if time when I went there last (didn't know it was open til I walked past it)
Also, that's shirt, where did you get it from!? Greymons my absolute favourite Digimon!

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks Vande!
Also, that's the new Tokyo toys that's opened up isn't it! I couldn't help but buy a set of Kanto gym badges and an ocarina if time when I went there last (didn't know it was open til I walked past it)
Also, that's shirt, where did you get it from!? Greymons my absolute favourite Digimon!
Yes it is ^_^ I was back there yesterday as I had to take mom to see the Owl Trail. I have the Ocarina and a Kanto set as of yetserday. I got the T-Shirt from Qwertee. However they only ever have shirts up for 48 hours before they are gone.

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want that greymon shirt too. *cries*

1SSY

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks Vande!

Bam. You will have to upload the photo somewhere like photobucket and then you click that button and paste in the direct link to the photo : )

If someone could be oh so wondeful and explain to me how to put images into your posts, that'd be great cause I'm completely lost!
In the mean time I've changed my Avatar to a picture of me instead!

<-- Look! It's me!
Best way to do it is just to post a link (upload it to an image site or drop box, and just post the link here)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19374060/vande tokyotoys.jpg

And that's me as of last weekend in Birmingham.
Ermigawd I love that shirt. Wish we had cool stores like that in Salt Lake City. Fingers crossed that Digimon Tri inspires some people to sell digimon swag at Salt Lake Comic-con.

Last edited by a moderator:

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's a photo of me being salty about having to scan every barcode in my house and still not finding Stingmon (I didn't want to just print his barcode out because that felt like cheating but I might have to). Part of my Digimon collection is behind me.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks Vande!

Bam. You will have to upload the photo somewhere like photobucket and then you click that button and paste in the direct link to the photo : )
Small secret that is even BETTER

The 2 boxes underneath it that have the tree image in them are thumbnail box.

The normal one just picks a default size, the plus one lets you choose the size.

The forum will resize larger images, but if you are going to post more than 1, or a huge image, consider using them. There are no bandwidth savings, but it makes everything look cleaner and better.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media