Picture of you - what do you look like?

Raiden

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
EH? I haven't seen you in ages. What on earth happened at DNA, anyway? (If you feel like talking about it, PM me.)

MaLazer

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Heres me. I know I know, I forgot my ice beam at home and now I'm stuck like this. His name is Carl!

(Used to have R.O.B. instead of a metroid, but you know, Super Metroid is just too cool...)

Last edited:

Kevin the Geek

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's some pictures of myself.

http://www.befunky.com/gallery/CookiePrince/

The first picture is me standing in my living room. I believe this picture was taken in 2009, and unfortunately, my hair isn't in good condition. :(

The second picture is me, in my grandparents' house, holding a shirt I got from my aunt and uncle, as a present for my 25th birthday (December 15, 2012). Luckily, my hair is in much better condition, in this picture. :)

The third picture is a face shot of myself. With this picture, you can get a better view of my face. This picture was also taken on my 25th birthday, in my grandparents' house.

As you can tell from these pictures, I'm not much into shaving. :p

As for the name of CookiePrince, that's the name I go by on PSN (PlayStation Network).

HarleyThomas

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Halloween. Can't tell if that's the eye liner or if my eyes are really that dark.

And my non-existant ass. I should get a second wallet just so the left side looks like it has something to it.

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damnit, my friend may have seen you. I so want to go to a London Comic Con. I'll be going to Manchester in July!
If they went on the Saturday then there's a good chance that they did! Slim possibility that they were one of the 30 or 50-odd people who took my photo (I lost count so I don't remember exactly how many did).

I would go to the Manchester one but I wouldn't have a big enough budget to do so. I don't go to that many cons outside of the London Expo but there are a couple of others I'm planning on going to this year.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is me, in a Reptile Park which is located in a city next to my town. I went there with my ex-girlfriend's cousin. The card I'm holding here is a card from Mythical Lords arcade trading card game, Hydra.

Piers

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

That's as good as it gets. The majority, it catches me in a derpy expression.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And this is my other photo. This time with a smaller snake. Still holding the same card.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vande your link almost says nude cake, because my eyes suck. But it amused me.

Clawwer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am officially the youngest/youngest looking on the whole of WTW

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And now with an owl. My left arm had some claw marks after that. It hurt when a bird of prey grabbing on your flesh.