Pickmon Preview for Booster Set 5 & English Card Game Promo Giveaway with 35,000 Promo Packs w/ Digi-Battle Card Game Themed Packaging

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a card preview from Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega. This time we get Pickmon

Pickmon features Pickmon along with a small group of Chibickmon. Are they practicing becoming the Chibick Sword? Or dreaming of the day when they are all a level higher and becoming the Star Sword perhaps?

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega is scheduled to release on February 26th.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 5:

We have clean card images for Booster Set 4 Great Legend.

We also have begun to get details about Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, including our first look at art via DigiNavi!

We also just got our first details & images for Booster Set 6 Double Diamond & the Dukemon & ULForceV-dramon starter decks and pre-orders are up!

Plus we have the first details for the 1 year anniversary of the card game, including a number of fun things! The Parallel Card Vote has already begun!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards

And then for those outside of Japan...

Another giveaway is being done for the English version of the Digimon Card Game.

35,000 prize packs will be given away that includes 2 Dragon Ball Super promo cards, along with a new version of Digimon Card Game Promo Pack 0.0.

The new special edition of the promo pack includes the 6 0.0 cards (they note them as being foil this time, which they were foil/metallic before, so we presume they are identical and not a different foil varient.)

The difference this time, instead of being in a booster pack designed after the Japanese 0.0 pack, they are packaged in a folder that has the front designed in the style of the Digi-Battle Card Game (the original English Digimon card game.)

Entering looks to be quite easy. The 35,000 appears to be for the US, with other numbers given for various regions...

In the US: Go to this page, make sure you are logged into a Premium Bandai account, hit the terms and conditions agreement, then hit enter.
In Canada: Go here and register.
In Europe: Go fill out this form.
In Latin America: Go fill out this form.
In Oceania: Go fill out this form.

The US contest closes on February 18th. Check local time and dates based on your region.

All the day 1 cards (the 3 starter decks, special booster 1.0, and a bunch of promo cards) we have clean images for, which can be found here.
We also have all the images from Special Booster 1.5 and a bunch of promo cards, which can be found here.

The pre-sale for the first wave of English Digimon Card Game releases is out. It includes the first 3 starter decks and special booster 1.0 (a larger than normal booster set containing a selection of cards from the 1st 3 Japanese boosters. When paired with the upcoming special 1.5, it contains all the cards as those boosters in Japan.)

Various rules and other updates for the early release of the Digimon Card Game English version can be found here.
We also have info about the release of Starter Decks 4, 5, and 6 and Booster Set 4 in English here.
Early packaging and promo card details for special booster 1.5 can be found here.
Details of the upcoming Premium Pack & Great Dash Pack can be found here and here.
Details of the January Tamer Party promo cards & rule and Q/A updates can be found here.
Details for the Memorial Pack Promos & Tournament Kits with Promo Cards & Tamer Battle Pack 1 are here.
Details for Tournament Pack V.1 & Tamer Battle Pack 1 Cards from Tournament Kit are here.
English Card Game Delays & Fun Digica English Questionnaire info is here.
The first details for Booster Set 5 Battle of Omni can be found here.
A new playmat and tournament details can be found here.

Attachments

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pickmon
Inherited Effect: [When Attacking] If you have 3 or more Digimon, 1 of your opponent's Digimon gets -1000 DP for the turn

I'm moving in a few weeks but don't have a new address so hopefully I can update that in time for this sweepstakes. Otherwise maybe I can pick it up from my old place or have it be redirected

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy, good to see the little guys made it into the Set. Ever since Sakuyamon was revealed, I assumed that the Renamon Evo-line would get priority for the Yellow Baby Slot in this Set.

Anyways, Pickmon has a decent ability though I don't know if it's enough to get it played over other Yellow Babies. :unsure:

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't win the last entry so what the heck, I'll give it another shot. Love that they modeled it after the OG card game.