Pendulum Z Series 2 Teaser in V-Jump? Additional Info on October 5th

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In a bit of early V-Jump info, it appears this months issue teases the second series of the Pendulum Z.

Ryokutya seems a bit confused by there being Pendulum Z teasers this month since he remembers them just showing up recently. (Likely just unaware at the teases of a second series.)

He also reports that the magazine mentions 'a follow up report' that will be released on October 5th. That would be a Monday in Japan, and a Sunday for many of us, which lines up with when we got all the info about the first round of Pendulum Z V-Pets. Pre-orders ended up opening at the same time, so V-Pet fans can cross their fingers that pre-orders will be open soon.

Based on prior info we expect 3 new Pendulum Z V-Pets to feature the habitat/attributes that finish off the group of 6 from the original Pendulums: Wind Guardians, Metal Empire, and Virus Busters

(The image above is just an image of the first 3 grayscaled so there was an image to use.)

Attachments

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There being a second set was inevitable. Maybe they should get back to revealing who's in the first set before they announce more tho lol.

HeavyLeomon will probably be in Metal Empire and Mitamamon (and Angewomons new mega if she gets one) will probably be in Virus Busters.

Tetsuya Suoh

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There being a second set was inevitable. Maybe they should get back to revealing who's in the first set before they announce more tho lol.

HeavyLeomon will probably be in Metal Empire and Mitamamon (and Angewomons new mega if she gets one) will probably be in Virus Busters.
Imagine if she did and it was "HolyAngewomon" to mirror HolyAngemon. But, who would be the new Mega for Wind Guardians?
I just want to know the colors already.
they probably won't reveal the secret Wave 1 Megas until it's closer to release. Probably in November.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Imagine if she did and it was "HolyAngewomon" to mirror HolyAngemon. But, who would be the new Mega for Wind Guardians?
I just want to know the colors already.
they probably won't reveal the secret Wave 1 Megas until it's closer to release. Probably in November.
Angewomon is also Wind Guardians so maybe they'd be in that one instead

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But, who would be the new Mega for Wind Guardians?
I'd love new evolutions for Blimpmon, Blossomon, Gerbemon?, Mega/Gigadramon, and an alternate evolution for Garudamon since it's the only Chosen Children Digimon who doesn't have one (I wouldn't count Valdurmon and Ornismon).
But if Wind Guardians get a lot of new Digimons like Deep Savers that'd be awesome too.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was just talking yesterday about how I wanted to see more Z info on the later waves. I really like the new digimon Z has had so far and I'm excited to see more. If one has a selection I really like, I might even get my first Pendulum

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wondering which field will get the most new Digimon like Deep Savers of Pendulum Z?

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since ReArise has already come up, there is a character with a Megadramon right now so that’s a possibility for Wind Guardians.

Krverde

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm crossing my fingers that Wind Guardians Z has plenty of new plant Digimon, there isn't a single Vaccine type plant child, adult or perfect so it will be good to get some of those.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wondering which field will get the most new Digimon like Deep Savers of Pendulum Z?
Probably wind guardians. As others have said, plants are in short supply.

There’s also been basically no new Child level machines since the original trio of ToyAgumon/Kokuwamon/Hagurumon. Basically Jazamon has been it.

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There’s also been basically no new Child level machines since the original trio of ToyAgumon/Kokuwamon/Hagurumon. Basically Jazamon has been it.
There were the PawnChessmons (technically, they're Puppet Digimon, but so was ToyAgumon), and Kamemon for that matter (it is a Cyborg type despite its heavier association with Deep Savers). Also, both Hagurumon and Kokuwamon got X-Antibody variants. It's a bit of a stretch, but you could probably count Shoutmon as well (it doesn't have an official level, but seems almost certainly equivalent to a Child, and it at least appears pretty mechanical). But yeah, you are right to say that Child machines are pretty lacking.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I don't think its a case of 'if she gets one' but rather 'If she gets one in time' I mean there is no reason for Michi not to get one. We've already seen the usual candidates get released and it'd be a little lazy to just do another Angewo>Holydra, Ophani, etc... in a new color for Michi's partner version. The only existing curveballs I could think of for her would be either Junomon or Venusmon if they wanted to do something like Dorumon where they decided to just throw the least expected Mega onto the line.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I don't like Plant Digimon in Wind Guardians. We have jungle troopers now, that's where the Plant monsters should be. Leave wind Guardians for the birds

I don't think its a case of 'if she gets one' but rather 'If she gets one in time' I mean there is no reason for Michi not to get one. We've already seen the usual candidates get released and it'd be a little lazy to just do another Angewo>Holydra, Ophani, etc... in a new color for Michi's partner version. The only existing curveballs I could think of for her would be either Junomon or Venusmon if they wanted to do something like Dorumon where they decided to just throw the least expected Mega onto the line.
Michi getting Ophanimon or Magnadramon would indeed be really boring after all the waiting. There was an NPC Ophanimon already in the most recent chapter too so I rarely doubt it'll be Ophanimon at least.

And Gaiomon at least works due to being an X Antibody+Greymon species.

Last edited:

Krverde

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I don't like Plant Digimon in Wind Guardians. We have jungle troopers now, that's where the Plant monsters should be. Leave wind Guardians for the birds
Since this is a remake of the original Pendulums Jungle Troopers isn't even in consideration. If it was then there wouldn't have been any insect digimon in Nature Spirits, so there's most likely going to be plenty of Plant digimon featured in Wind Guardians.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What...? We will not get new Insect type for sure? Noooo! Eh at least we will have new Bird or Plant ones. If not then Machine Child support it is.

At least it doesn't have to be remake just make new one for Jungle Trooper and others so we can have more new Digimon....... to Pray.

Dharakjoo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm bet it will be possible that Angewomon is going to digivolve into her new unnamed Mega form or just Magnadramon.

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if they'll introduce a mini dragon type rookie for virus busters like v-mon and shoutmon.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m hoping for a new Child angel and then Monodramon for Virus Busters.