Pendulum Z Secret Info from MonMon Memo, Including 2nd Wave and Evolution Reveals

Digimon Evolution Z

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are they just going to repeat the line for Hawkmon too?

Really surprised that they still haven't revealed the full rosters for the first waves, since pre-orders literally end in a couple days or so. I can understand hiding the Ultimate+ for a bit longer, but not the regular Ultimates.
...? I'm talking about the jogressed Perfect levels supposed to share both colors or other things of two jogress partners then evolve to Ultimate that tend to share one or at least two things. Valkyrimon kept Silphymon's feathers and holy element from Valkyrie's name origin, etc.

Here I am, seeing SlashAngemon, it doesn't feel like there are any parts of "Armadimon's" in there even if metal armor is his thing.

Yes I know evolution lines doesn't have to be very Pokemon. Digimon logic. But I only bring up when SlashAngemon got brought into Armadimon's empty slot of Ultimate form to question about it.
Based on http://instagr.am/p/CDOxz3gjtOZ/ Armadimon perfect level have FULL blue color & his helmed is similar with SlashAngemon.
So even his perfect joggress with HolyAngemon it's still can be SlashAngemon.

It's like Hawkmon new perfect (still unknown but it's Bird) + Angewomon (Holy + Gold part) still can be Valkyrimon.

I think this is Armadimon evolution https://www.instagram.com/p/CDOxz3gjtOZ/
Because in wikimon they make SlashAngemon as a Deep Savers + Virus Busters. (I think they choose SlashAngemon cause it's have blue color? like Armadimon possible Perfect level)
...except Gusokumon and Regalecusmon are already available in the Deep Savers Pendulum Z.
I mean Pendulum Z seems make Ankylomon evolve to a deep savers since Upamon is a amphibian. You can see Ankylomon and Gusokumon have similar shape (the thorns -> scales), Armadimon & Angkylomon have ears like Gusokumon & Regalecusmon. + They are metal.

Gusokumon helmed similar with SlashAngemon, & they are have blue colors + metal.

Last edited:

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean Pendulum Z seems make Ankylomon evolve to a deep savers since Upamon is a amphibian. You can see Ankylomon and Gusokumon have similar shape (the thorns -> scales), Armadimon & Angkylomon have ears like Gusokumon & Regalecusmon. + They are metal.

Gusokumon helmed similar with SlashAngemon, & they are have blue colors + metal.
I'm not talking about what looks like what or what would make a good evolution.

In the Pendulum Z, each version has a bonus line you unlock by linking it to another version, and those lines all consist of Digimon that are otherwise unavailable in the main evolution tree.

Ankylomon may or may not evolve into anything outside of Jogressing into Shakkoumon, but if it does, it's not going to be something you can already get without linking.

Digimon Evolution Z

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I'm not talking about what looks like what or what would make a good evolution.

In the Pendulum Z, each version has a bonus line you unlock by linking it to another version, and those lines all consist of Digimon that are otherwise unavailable in the main evolution tree.

Ankylomon may or may not evolve into anything outside of Jogressing into Shakkoumon, but if it does, it's not going to be something you can already get without linking.
Okay, but if Toei plan to make next season or reboot of 02. It's make sense to confirm their line in Pendulum Z.

It's like all joggress, wormmon, armadimon (possible with NSp+DS line) evolution are Confirmed.
I think they will make it new perfect & ultimate for Hawkmon & Veemon in Wind Guardian & Metal empire.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if we might actually get Meicoomon's Baby II and Child stages in Virus Busters and thus finally get names for them.
I would greatly hope that. We need it very much. If only just so we have names.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All of the new Children so far have been heavily linked in terms of design space to pre-existing Adults (SunaLizamon for Golemon, FlareLizamon, DarkLizamon; Sangomon for Shellmon and MoriShellmon; Ghosmon for Witchmon, Wizarmon, Sorcerymon, Soulmon) I wonder who the remaining three new Children will be based upon.

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A lot of the new Digimon are designed simultaneously with the original Pendulums (in addition to the Pendulum Z roster) in mind. The Pendulum Z roster isn't replacing them, but rather, it's an addition to the original Pendulum roster and they're implied to coexist on Folder Continent.

According to that production interview, the possible evolutions taken into consideration for SunaLizamon include Golemon, Baboongamon, Monochromon, and Tortamon (the latter two are from the original Nature Spirits Pendulum). As for other Digimon, Ghostmon is obvious in its connections to the original Pendulum's Meramon, Wizardmon, and Bakemon. MarineChimeramon is even more obvious, as every single one of its component is from the Deep Savers Pendulum.

There are not a lot of plant Digimon, especially in comparison to avian or winged-draconic Digimon. Most of them were already used in the original Pendulums (Lalamon's line was also used in the Pendulum ver.20th), so my guess would be that the majority of new additions to Wind Guardian Z, including the Child, will be plant-based. Of course, the original plant Digimon will probably have some influence on them; though, I can also see some bird-plant hybrids too, similar to Kiwimon.

I have no guesses on Metal Empire nor Virus Busters. Cyborg Digimon are some of the most common types, but at the same time, pure mechanical Digimon are very few. It's hard for me to tell whether they'll introduce a lot of new Digimon or not. Virus Busters is also a very unique Pendulum in terms of roster. Aside from the angelic theme, it's basically "anime protagonists". Hard to guess where they'll go with the Z.

Tetsuya Suoh

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, after doing some thinking, I believe I've figured out what "that long-awaited Digimon" is.

The three popular theories are
Omegamon Merciful Mode
Susanoomon
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

However, Imperialdramon PM was just in the Ver. 20th

Omegamon MM is fairly recent so can't really be considered "Long Awaited". Highly anticipated, certainly, but not long awaited. Furthermore, it has no Nightmare Soldiers data, as it's made up of
2 Metal Empires (WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, although Omegamon itself has been classified as a Nightmare Soldier before, but never in the V-Pets to my knowledge)
2 Nature Spirits (HerakleKabuterimon, Holydramon)
2 Wind Guardians (Hououmon, Rosemon)
1 Deep Saver (Vikemon)
1 Virus Buster (Seraphimon)
And the "long awaited Digimon" is said to have all 6 types.
Furthermore, HerakleKabuterimon and Vikemon seem to be absent from the lineup. Unless they're secret Ultimates, which is unlikely since they've been around forever and HerakleKabuterimon has already been in the previous Nature Spirits lineups.

Susanoomon, however, is an older Digimon that does contain data of all 6 fields and has never been in a V-Pet.
So it's probably Susanoomon

Last edited:

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And it only took fusing with a cool angel.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, after doing some thinking, I believe I've figured out what "that long-awaited Digimon" is.
Susanoomon, however, is an older Digimon that does contain data of all 6 fields and has never been in a V-Pet.
So it's probably Susanoomon
I think I said this earlier in the thread, but I found it suspicious when one of the Folder Reports talked about an ancient battle and highlighted 5 of the Warrior Ten amongst the three Z Pendulums - I believe I joked about it secretly being a Frontier prequel. But now that you bring up the topic of the "long awaited" Digimon and the possibility of it being Susanoomon, I feel like that's a really strong contender now. :unsure:

Having just finished Frontier myself, I'd certainly be hyped to see him in these Pendulums. :love: