Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #9- Wind Guardians (Part 2)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report website has updated with more information!

For now we are using the machine translations from the site, but will update as time allows.

The report information sticks with Wind Guardians from last week, this time being an ecology report:

Report: Ecology of Entmon

Since the beginning of the survey of the Folder Continent, traces of many trees being overrun have been found in several forest areas as if a large hole had been made in the forest.

While investigating the cause, a black sandstorm appeared as the sound rang as if it had begun to rain. And there is a terrifying Digimon that walks slowly in it.

"Entmon" This Digimon is the main cause of the destruction of the forest, and the identity of the Black Sandstorm was a large number of insects that were part of him.

It was "Lillymon" and "Lilamon" that appeared to stop the assault of this Digimon. However, the swarm of insects deprived him of his sight and mobility, and he seemed to do his best to block the erosion of the surrounding trees and flowers. "Entomon" was moving forward regardless.

However, when "Entomon" turned his gaze to the sky, he suddenly began to flap the wings of the dead tree. It seems that he is trying to escape, but what on earth did he see?

The answer was immediately apparent. A rare species that has not been observed for a long time, "AeroVeedramon", has emerged from the clouds. However, the rotten tree monster had already disappeared with the swarm of insects.

"AeroVeedramon" gazed at the two Digimon who were exhausted in the battle as if they were working, and immediately flew away in pursuit of the escaped target.

Contrary to the ferociousness of repeated random destruction, "Entomon" can be said to have the cunning to withdraw as soon as it is found to be in a bad situation.

There was no update on the lineup.

More details, including how to pre-order, the Digimon Pendulum Z 2 can be found here.

Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #1, focusing on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #2, focusing on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #3, focusing on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #4, featuring an update on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #5, featuring an update on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #6, featuring an update on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #7, Z Report Volume 1, featuring a connection to ancient Digimon can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #8, focusing on Wind Guardians, can be found here.

Attachments

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really disappointed it wasn't the report and roster for Metal Empire, but it's nice that they're tying the Digimon from the original Pendulum (plus Lilamon) together with the new Pendulum Z.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping for Metal Empire, how disapointing. Adding to the lore isn't too bad though I guess. Would've been cool if the Lillymon and Lilamon had become Rafflesiamon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What, no new scenery? Damn.

But it sounded like Entomon isn't mindless monster but I noticed those unknown insects in zoomed image, they had drugged eyes lol I wonder if Entomon and the insects have symbiotic relationships or what?

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping for Metal Empire, how disapointing. Adding to the lore isn't too bad though I guess. Would've been cool if the Lillymon and Lilamon had become Rafflesiamon.
Yeah me too, but I sure was surprise to AeroVeedramon in the report.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah me too, but I sure was surprise to AeroVeedramon in the report.
V-dramon and AeroV-dramon were part of Wind Guardians in the original Pendulums.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is not what I expected, but it's pretty cool on its own, and furthers the theme of environmental predation some of these digimon have.

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dissapointing... Not even an illustration..

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dissapointing... Not even an illustration..
The past three Ecology reports didn't have illustrations either. It's only the main Field reports that get illustrations.

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They should keep the hype train running...Not with this move lol. I really like this ecology descriptions though.
Welp, I just remembered that there is no Aeroveedramon in the roster (hope they will include it as some kind of secret characters...)

Dharakjoo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Don't worry, I sure that Folder Report: Wind Guardian story is going be fine. Probably... ^u^

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
two Digimon off the top of my head I can think who hard counter Entmon are Firamon and any of the adult level and above Meramons. Entmon just loses

Digitama

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There're not much, but the interesting thing of the report is Entmon reminded me a lot of Gokimon brothers when they attack mimi and yolei in the forest. Here nearly the same with Lillymon and Lilamon.

Jscarlos18

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, at least the next week we'll have the Metal Empire evolution tree. Predictions of the line-up?

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Metal Empire predictions:
  • Baby I: Bommon
  • Baby II: Missimon
  • Child: Junkmon, Commandramon, another vaccine Child
  • Adult: Machmon, Eosmon, 4 other Adults
  • Perfect: GrappuLeomon, RizeGreymon, Locomon, Eosmon, MetalTyranomon, Rebellimon
  • Ultimate: HeavyLeomon, AncientGreymon, GrandLocomon, Eosmon, AncientWisemon, Gundramon

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
  • Perfect: GrappuLeomon, RizeGreymon, Locomon, Eosmon, MetalTyranomon, Rebellimon
  • Ultimate: HeavyLeomon, AncientGreymon, GrandLocomon, Eosmon, AncientWisemon, Gundramon
I'm going to say Baby I will be Chicomon and Baby II will be Chibimon.
If we look at what we've already seen DS and WG used the Baby levels of the 02 partners you get by connecting as their base. I think ultimately half of the Pendulum Zs will do this. A case could also be made for VB doing that instead, but many games use Poyomon as a basis for aquatic Digimon and Tokomon as a basis for bird Digimon. In addition, their designs themselves seem to fit quite well with DS and WG respectively, especially Poyomon, as it's literally a jellyfish. I also expect Ancient Greymon will be VB alongside AncientGarurumon, simply becasue he seems to have nothing to do with meta and VB is known for "heroes" as well as holy digimon, and his status as the source of a leader's spirits fits that.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
T
Those two were just used in the pen 20th so I think it's unlikely we'll being seeing them in pen z.

Would like to see Ketomon and Hopmon, personally.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
T
Those two were just used in the pen 20th so I think it's unlikely we'll being seeing them in pen z.

Would like to see Ketomon and Hopmon, personally.
True, but I'm positive either ME or VB is getting 02 babies, and ME just seems more likely to me.

Also, quick note on the initial post I replied to that I just now thought of, but it nonetheless related to the ME in general, everyone is assuming Rebellimon will be a Perfect, but remeber what just happened with Entomon? It's possible Rebellimon is just an Adult.

As for the rest of the lineup, we dont have many new ME Digimon, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the entire Andromon line(Child-Ultimate) return.

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Still hope for Ketomon and Hopmon to debut and get official artworks.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That'd be the dream. The only babies left without proper art/profile.

Cyberdramon's profile says that it's not a Virus Buster though.

"However, it is a lone warrior that is not affiliated with the group of justice, the "Virus Busters", and its true colors are shrouded in mystery."

So maybe they'll stick to lore on that and keep the Monodramon line out of Virus Busters.

Although for the slight hilarity of it is the fact that the Bo-12j Cyberdramon card is a Virus Buster. I guess some Cyberdramon betray the others and join the group lol.