Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #7- Z Report Volume 1

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report website has updated with more information!

For now we are using the machine translations from the site, but will update as time allows. We did go ahead and clean up name mistranslations though.

The report this time moves on to Volume 1 of a new category of reports, known as the 'Z Report', with this one focusing on the connection of Pendulum Z Digimon to a number of ancient Digimon...:

Various Digimon have been newly discovered in this survey, and the background to this survey is that the evidence of a large-scale conflict between Digimon in the Digital World was observed. When and for what reason, and how long has it been since the situation was over? I can't look it up now, but there were discoveries that were more than sufficient to show the extent of the impact it had on the digital world.

It was a trace of an ancient Digimon that seemed to exist in the digital world long ago.
The appearance was not actually observed, and surprisingly, what was thought to be was found in the data of several newly discovered Digimon this time.

"From the Digimon our" Nature Spirits "AncientBeatmon", "AncientVolcamon pieces of ancient Digimon of data called" has been extracted. Digimon are the origins of insects and minerals.
Digimon of "Deep Savers" include "AncientMermaimon" and "AncientMegatheriumon" that control the power of water and ice. The Digimon of "Nightmare Soldiers" showed signs of "AncientSphinxmon" that were born from darkness.

This is an inference, but I wonder if the Digimon inherited from ancient times acted instinctively in an attempt to restore the ecosystem that was disturbed by the conflict that affected the entire Digital World. .. It also signifies that new Digimon who have a primitive appearance have appeared one after another.

Whatever the conclusion is, the survey is still insufficient. In order to gather more information, we have to start an investigation into another area.
Perhaps it won't be long before we deliver the next report.

More details, including how to pre-order, the Digimon Pendulum Z can be found here.

Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #1, focusing on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #2, focusing on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #3, focusing on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #4, featuring an update on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #5, featuring an update on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #6, featuring an update on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.

Attachments

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know a few Frontier fans who will be happy that part of the lore is being spotlighted again.

CarlosMenem

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I absolutely adore this

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's nice that half of the Warrior Ten are getting some attention for a change.
Since they appeared in the roster for those pendulums we predicted that the other 5 maybe will appear.

Wind Guardians .- Ancient Irismon -Ancient Troiamon
Metal Empire - Ancient Wisemon
Virus Busters - Ancient Garurumon

Ancient Greymon maybe is added in the secret evolution agnimon line when they connect between pendulums.

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like this is the start of a story for this Pendulum. It'll probably be only (or mostly) in the past, but the Ancient Warriors getting a fleshing is awesome.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa. Ten Ancient Warriors being used as "Fossil truces" for this natural ecology reports? Nice! Sweet. Good for them! Beast/Human war didn't get included but this is enough interesting for different story. Like there tend to be some new species in real life every year to be discovered.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since they appeared in the roster for those pendulums we predicted that the other 5 maybe will appear.

Wind Guardians .- Ancient Irismon -Ancient Troiamon
Metal Empire - Ancient Wisemon
Virus Busters - Ancient Garurumon

Ancient Greymon maybe is added in the secret evolution agnimon line when they connect between pendulums.
The Agumon and Agnimon lines and Agumon Bond of Courage are unlocked by linking the first three pendulums. Presumably the next three would get you the Gabumon and Wolfmon lines and Gabumon Bond of Friendship. It'd be weird to have AncientGreymon as a special unlockable but just stick Ancient Garurumon in as a regular Ultimate.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree that, assuming there's a second wave of Pendulum Z's, Wolfmon (and AncientGarurumon by association) would be limited to a special route.

Either that, or they do something relating to both AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon in a Virus Busters Z, similar to WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon in the original Virus Busters.

Alternatively, maybe something involving Lucemon, as an "ancestor" of Angel Digimon and a Digimon closely associated with the Ancient Ten.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, i forgot that!

Gabumon will be hidden line with the other 3 pendulum's wave.

So, i think that virus busters will have something different, as there are no more ancient digimon to use.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very happy to see that Frontier will be get some love :love: , i really hope that they will add some Lobomon Route in this wave of pendulumZ or mayber another one. However things will go all of these pendulum will be mine !!

DigiDestiny

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love these little reports, although it's a shame we don't get unique art for them like we did with the first 3. I'm not sure if the last sentence was just for flavour, or if we're gonna get a new report sooner than usual. I can see them doing that to try and push out the last bits of info before pre-orders close.

Yamato-san

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If there's enough of a renewed focus on Frontier content, I wonder if it could finally lead to revealing the evil Hybrids' fusion forms in the near future..... I can dream.

Lobomon96

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If there's enough of a renewed focus on Frontier content, I wonder if it could finally lead to revealing the evil Hybrids' fusion forms in the near future..... I can dream.
It till be awesome if they would show us the evil hybrid forms :eek:

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Whatever the conclusion is, the survey is still insufficient. In order to gather more information, we have to start an investigation into another area.
Perhaps it won't be long before we deliver the next report.
"

I've a feeling we'll only get the next report once the second wave of the Pendulum Z is announced.

Tarama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Susanoomon and Omegamon MM will be in the Pendulum Z. Susanoomon requirement is obvious while Omegamon MM requirement is, I guess, by connecting Agumon Kizuna and Gabumon Kizuna.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It till be awesome if they would show us the evil hybrid forms :eek:
Me too! But it's pity we didn't get more new ones. All everything revealed and we surprisingly got more sea types than nature and dark digimons. So the next new Pendulum series probably will release new digimons but on unequally... Like there were more sea digimons than others :/ so... Unfair

Hoen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am a sucker for Ten warriors lore so this pleases me immensely.

Hopefully next week they'll finally reveal the ? Digimon, but I've a feeling it'd be another report.
Pre-orders are closing next week, right? It would be really weird if they don't get revealed by then

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The last sentence of the report seems to imply the next update will be sooner than usual.