Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #5- Deep Savers (Part 2)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report website has updated with more information!

For now we are using the machine translations from the site, but will update as time allows.

The report information moves 'back' to Deep Savers:

This Digimon was the only horrifying and threatening discovery in observing the "Deep Savers" habitat. The combination of multiple aquatic Digimon's parts is unlikely to be born naturally.

As a result of research, the details of the Digimon that may have been combined have been revealed.

Head and leg Coelamon, upper body Ikkakumon, lower body Seadramon, right arm Divermon, the left arm Ebidramon, the tail and the corner Octomon, dorsal fin is Dolphmon tentacles extending to and back, it is Gesomon was found with the thing of. All of them are recorded as "Deep Savers" Digimon in the past.

At the time of the first observation, it appeared on the surface of the sea along with a large vortex, but the Seadramon and Ebidramon who were fighting with each other moved their targets to this mysterious Digimon and attacked. Apparently, he instinctively realized that he was a dangerous entity that disturbed the entire ecosystem. However, the Digimon who stood up turned into algae debris in the sea...

Digimon called Kimeramon is recorded as a similar example. This horrible Digimon that doesn't seem unrelated Marinchimairamon We will call it.

There was no update on the lineup.

More details, including how to pre-order, the Digimon Pendulum Z can be found here.

Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #1, focusing on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #2, focusing on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #3, focusing on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #4, featuring an update on Nature Spirits, can be found here.

Attachments

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They really want to make the Deep Savers as hardcore as possible, don't they?

I love it.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Tail" and the horns on its back = Octomon confirmed yet it's all of full octopus tentacles with no Devildramon tips. Oh well it's another Digimon logic.

But any ideas, guys on the mysterious black "stone" thingy on MarineChimeramon? Next to Rukamon fins. It doesn't seem to be Divermon's underwater scuba diving motor thingy.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love they shown just how dangerous MarineChimeramon really is two aquatic dramon Digimon in the heat of battle do an instant ceasefire and charge straight for something they have no knowledge of but know it must be stopped a shame they were killed.

I honestly enjoy reading things like this about Digimon.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But any ideas, guys on the mysterious black "stone" thingy on MarineChimeramon? Next to Rukamon fins. It doesn't seem to be Divermon's underwater scuba diving motor thingy.
It’s just the other Gesomon tentacle, don’t forget the classic Digimon shading making things look black when they really aren’t lol.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol so true. I guess it's really Gesomon's tentacle if you take closer look at it. But for me, I just cannot say or confirm unless if there are more fans who agree with this then I'd go with the flow I suppose.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, can we just get this on P-Bandai USA already? i really don't want to have to go through an intermediary and preorders close at the end of the month.

whatthechuck3

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, can we just get this on P-Bandai USA already? i really don't want to have to go through an intermediary and preorders close at the end of the month.
Yeah I know what you mean. I preordered through Nippon Yassan (they were all that was left but I know they’re less reputable). I also purchased an X2 from them in the same order, but I made the mistake of selecting normal Eco shipping. I’ve had a customer service ticket open for 3 weeks (more if you count the first ticket where I checked if my package would still be shipped and didn’t get a response to my inquiry to change the shipping when they said it wouldn’t) to change my shipping method to UPS, but I still haven’t heard back. Don’t know if anyone has any tips there. Hopefully I get mine :(

Dragoryu3000

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Tail" and the horns on its back = Octomon confirmed yet it's all of full octopus tentacles with no Devildramon tips. Oh well it's another Digimon logic.
To be fair, only a couple of Octomon's tentacles have them. Plus, it could be that only the Octomon data was used, leaving the Devidramon data behind.

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice. Will make deep savers my main pendulum z then when it comes

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The tail tentacles really don't look a thing like Octmon's tentacles though, sort of weird. Octmon's tentacles are thick and completely red. Marin Chimeramon's are super thin have a differently colored underside.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be fair, only a couple of Octomon's tentacles have them. Plus, it could be that only the Octomon data was used, leaving the Devidramon data behind.
I guess that does make sense if that turns out as it's true. However the frankenstein parts of Chimeramon didn't have additional data of others on their original ones. So I will hold that theory.

The tail tentacles really don't look a thing like Octmon's tentacles though, sort of weird. Octmon's tentacles are thick and completely red. Marin Chimeramon's are super thin have a differently colored underside.
Yeah it looks too realistic not very digimon-ish in Octomon tentacles...
Ebidramon's claw colored slightly darker like crimson. Same as that tentacle tail. Hangyomon's zipper, too. I guess having crimson color makes him look more aggressive and dangerous?

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They are red and look like Octopus tentacles, that's enough to make the reference work. Just like Gesomon's tentacles are proportioned differently and Ebidramon's claw is portrayed as far more mechanical metallic than it looks on Ebidramon himself.

The original Chimairamon design always looked more clumsy than scary, the patchwork was the point, sure but without some coherent factor "disjointed" was all the design had to offer.
So they are definitely making the right choice with MarineChimairamon by altering the components more to fit the design which results in something actually sleek and ferocious instead of just a hulking mess.
If they just had Octomon's super thick cartoon tentacles coming out of him it would have clashed with the rest of the design.

Last edited:

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if we might get a sky chimera for wind guardians that’s some cross between Birdramon, Unimon, Airdramon, Flymon, and Devisramob. Though the problem with that is that regular Chimeramon already has a lot of winged Digimon like Kabuterimon etc all cooked into it

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We have two "sky" Chimera. HippoGriffomon and Griffomon. Although their frankenstein parts didn't exist as single Digimons too bad. But I do want to see more of different species of Chimeramon. Like insect, flying and demon Chimeramon!

I just realized MarineChimeramon's frankenstein parts are sorta close to marine animals (Tentacles, walrus fur, etc) while Chimeramon's frankenstein parts are easy to point out when their parts have "Digimon" designs like having Garurumon's tiger stripe marks on its leg, etc not the normal wolf legs. But still MarineChimeramon's popularity grew so fast like insane. Wow