Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #4- Nature Spirits (Part 2)

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report website has updated with more information!

For now we are using the machine translations from the site, but will update as time allows.

The report information moves 'back' to Nature Spirits:

When I went to investigate a cave a little away from the plain, a new species that would be the largest in Digimon of "Nature Spirits" Gogmamon was discovered.
The giant, which seems to consist of mineral data of rocks and crystals, showed almost no movement while sitting down, and it could be inferred that it was a normal Digimon.
Even Roachmon and others who sniffed around from the beginning did not react with Picri.
However, it didn't take long before the hidden threat of this Digimon was noticed.
As soon as the killed Arukenimon invaded the cave, his huge rocks roared with his eyes open. And when the crystal part of the body began to shine, an intense heat ray was emitted from the tip. The heat ray diffusely reflected by using its own crystal spread in all directions, and Arukenimon flew away from the cave after repeatedly hitting it.
The onslaught that could not be imagined from its seemingly dull appearance was enough to explain the ferociousness hidden inside this Digimon.

There was no update on the lineup. (Hopefully they update the image above, as the image of Gogmamon they used was clearly quite small, and upscaled poorly.)

More details, including how to pre-order, the Digimon Pendulum Z can be found here.

Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #1, focusing on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #2, focusing on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #3, focusing on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.

Attachments

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Picri"?

Disappointed there is no new image but oddly Gogmamon image got blurred while other two images are cleanly quality.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's some cool worldbuilding. Now that I've accepted there will most likely not be a Chronicle-style storyline with this, I can appreciate this as just some cool pseudo-scientific reports of imaginary wildlife (much like the profiles), and from that perspective this is really cool. I'm excited for the Deep Savers one since that has the coolest roster.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's pretty cool to have digital wildlife of nature reports. To see more sides of those digimon we have yet to see.

Poor Arukenimon.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha she had it coming, never liked her from DM adventure 2

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Haha she had it coming, never liked her from DM adventure 2
I hear you, and it's regrettable. There are a number of Digimon that I normally enjoy but have been tainted due to their Anime representation. Though to be fair, thats almost entirely the Dubs fault.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am in love with all of these nature documentary-style "reports". I love speculating about how the Digital World could function ecologically. A little disappointed that this report doesn't get a cute drawing of the Digimon in their environment like the previous ones, but oh well. I wonder how long they're gonna keep up these weekly updates for? Just until preorders end in July?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh look. Gogmamon's image magically got updated and now it looks so clear.

Yup we need more new landscape images with random digimon doing their natures, Tortoiseshel.