Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #14- Z Report Volume 2, Multiple Teasers, & DoneDevimon in Nightmare Soldiers

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report website has updated with more information!

For now we are using the machine translations from the site, but will update as time allows. We did go ahead and clean up name mistranslations though.

This time we get volume 2 of the Z Report, which details more about the Ancient Digimon, and teases a few other Digimon...:

As was also predicted in this study, new species of Digimon ancient from our Digimon data has been confirmed.
Data AncientKazemon" and "AncientTroymon" are available from the Wind Guardians Digimon Fragments of data that appear to be AncientWisemon" from the Metal Empire Digimon, and "AncientGreymon" and "AncientGarurumon

It does not seem to be a coincidence that data that can be said to be the DNA of this ancient Digimon During the investigation of this Folder continent Digimon called the "Four Holy Beasts" that protects the order Digital World was also confirmed, and it is certain that some changes are beginning to occur in this world.

In addition to the resurrection of ancient data, it is easy to imagine that unparalleled chaos will come if the gods of this world are moving. And the transcendental existence that appears with that chaos ...

This will be a break from the survey of the Folder continent Digimon and ecosystem information in the dock. The simulation of the new ecosystem performed in this will be a stepping stone to the mystery of rare Digimon Digimon

Very interesting tease at the end there featuring a number of well known Digimon.

In addition, a single lineup update for Nightmare Soldiers...

DoneDevimon has been added to the lineup for Nightmare Soldiers.

DoneDevimon has also been added to the reference book!

More details, including how to pre-order, the Digimon Pendulum Z can be found here.

Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #1, focusing on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #2, focusing on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #3, focusing on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #4, featuring an update on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #5, featuring an update on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #6, featuring an update on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #7, Z Report Volume 1, featuring a connection to ancient Digimon can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #8, focusing on Wind Guardians, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #9, featuring an update on Wind Guardians can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #10, focusing on Metal Empire, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #11, featuring an update on Metal Empire can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #12? (put up early?), with the lineup for Virus Busters can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #12 (full version), with the lineup for Virus Busters can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #13, featuring an update on Virus Busterscan be found here.

Attachments

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I assume the bottom image ties into the secret Ultimates/Megas all that's missing now is the ME Adult at the bottom.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I assume the bottom image ties into the secret Ultimates/Megas all that's missing now is the ME Adult at the bottom.
People have been getting their Pendulum Z's, so all of them (on the first wave) have been discovered already.
Nature Spirits Ultimates+ are Apocalymon and Huanglongmon
Nightmare Soldiers Ultimates+ are Apocalymon and Armagemon
I haven't verified it yet, but presumably Deep Savers Ultimates+ are Armagemon and Huanglongmon

There are also the special extra Ultimates+ such as Omegamon, Imperialdramon PM, Susanoomon, and Agumon Kizuna.
Susanoomon is presumably the Jogress of KaiserGreymon from the first wave and MagnaGarurumon from the second wave.

Interestingly, Lucemon SM isn't in the Pendulum Z (the first wave, that is).

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They kept old digimon hidden. This is anticlimactic.

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People have been getting their Pendulum Z's, so all of them (on the first wave) have been discovered already.
I haven't verified it yet, but presumably Deep Savers Ultimates+ are Armagemon and Huanglongmon

There are also the special extra Ultimates+ such as Omegamon, Imperialdramon PM, Susanoomon, and Agumon Kizuna.
Susanoomon is presumably the Jogress of KaiserGreymon from the first wave and MagnaGarurumon from the second wave.

Welp that is disappointing.
Not only there are no new super digimon,
There is also no super digimon that is unique to the family group.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Called it.

Also now I bet the hidden Metal Empire Adult is just Ogremon to hide the “spoiler” that Ogremon will return in 2020 as Rebellimon.

Jscarlos18

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My boy Armagemon made it! Sad that the Super Ultimate mistery spots are only known Digimon. I wonder why they are teasing them in the Folder Continent report?

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I suppose the only reason to hide the super ultimates was to play with people mind and sell more using the hype. You got 10 new digimons revealed from wave1, one of them being an ultimate, and you still have 6 SuperUltimate hidden, there is no way they didnt know people would think that those SU would be more new digimons. They just used It to sell more.

Jscarlos18

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The only mistery spot left is the one for the champion in Metal Empire right? At least this one will be new?
With all the Pendulum Z, how many new Digimon have been introduced (if we take the Algomon from the anime) for now?

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jeeze, Nightmare Soldiers is super lopsided with four Virus Ultimates. Even Virus Busters is more balanced than that.

Jscarlos18

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jeeze, Nightmare Soldiers is super lopsided with four Virus Ultimates. Even Virus Busters is more balanced than that.
They're compensating for putting protagonist dragon Digimon from Dragon's Roar in Virus Busters. XD

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's probably because they're cramming in all of the Four Great Dragons and Ancient Warriors. Megidramon and Ancient Sphinxmon already take up 2 Virus spots, but they evidently wanted to include Adventure:'s Algomon line and Devimon line too.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well. So much for the Olympos XII theory.

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So cringe that there is no Deep savers Super ultimate... So, you train your Deep savers to evolve them into non Deep savers. Well played bandai, well played.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DoneDevimon looks phenomenal! I really love the design they went with for him! So far Adventure 2020 has surpassed all of my expectations. Blowing them sky high!

Disappointed that the mystery Ultimate+ aren’t new Digimon, however this would be the first time Huanglongmon, Apocalymon, and Armagemon are raisable in a vpet. (Digivices aside). I’m okay with this.

Have they already been shipped? I have not received any notifications from Dejapan?

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I too share the disappointment of the secret slots and that they were a waste. No Ultra Argomon, or even the Burst Modes of the Data Squad cast.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In fairness, I wasn't expecting a Super Ultimate Algomon since Super Ultimate isn't universally recognized as an official a level like Armor and Hybrid, being more of a sub category of Ultimate/Mega, so SU Algomon was a long shot to begin with.

Arcadiamon only got one cause of the story of V-Tamers, otherwise its line would have ended with Ultimate/Mega. Hell if the rest of the Arcadiamon line was to be added to the DRB, the Super Ultimate would be listed as Ultimate/Mega like Armageddemon.

Loke

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorely tempted to get Nightmare Soldiers due to Devimon's mostly full line being represented. None of the others really appeal to me, mostly due to all the other V-pets I already own, including my Pend-20th, but I really like DoneDevimon and several of the other new Nightmare Soldiers, not to mention Wormmon.

Metal Empire seems cool due to the inclusion of Vernon, but it feels largely redundant at this point. Maybe I'll get a D-comm to go with NS. I can't justify buying so many of these, considering their price.