Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #12- Virus Busters

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report website has updated with more information!

For now we are using the machine translations from the site, but will update as time allows.

Looks like we have the proper Virus Busters update where stuff was missing last time. This is the stuff that we got early last week, along with the updated content from now.

The report information moves on to Virus Busters, from the Z2, this time:

No exact habitat for "Vi BUSTERS" has been identified on the Folder continent Where do they come from, which can be said to be a classification that deviates from the framework of ecosystems?

There was a discovery that gave a great hint to that question. When thick fog occurs near the ruins found all over the continent, it is thought that it protects the ruins.

Baluchimon Appeared. On the back is "Nyaromon" and "Salamon are huddled is."

Darcmon" and "Angemon" who discuss something that came down with the light from the sky. Apparently, Angel Digimon are using this site as a relay point for patrols on the Folder continent

On the other hand, the one that gives off a very different presence around the ruins is "Mimicmon." It is a mutant Digimon called. It seemed that the decayed cage was just abandoned, but when it Digimon, a black haze appeared in the cage, and an eerily long arm extended from between the iron bars.

It was reconfirmed here that there are not only those who are good at hunting viral Digimon

A nearly complete lineup for Virus Busters in the Pendulum Z 2!

This time we get 23 out of the 25, with only 2 being a mystery. And out of those 23 3 of them are new Digimon!

The 3 new Digimon from Virus Busters were added to the reference book recently..

Baluchimon, Mimicmon, and Manticoremon

They also updated the reference book once more today... (unrelated to the Pendulum Z, just similar timing.)

WereGarurumon: Sagittarius Mode from the most recent episode of Digimon Adventure:.

More details, including how to pre-order, the Digimon Pendulum Z 2 can be found here.

Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #1, focusing on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #2, focusing on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #3, focusing on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #4, featuring an update on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #5, featuring an update on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #6, featuring an update on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #7, Z Report Volume 1, featuring a connection to ancient Digimon can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #8, focusing on Wind Guardians, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #9, featuring an update on Wind Guardians can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #10, focusing on Metal Empire, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #11, featuring an update on Metal Empire can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #12? (put up early?), with the lineup for Virus Busters can be found here.

Attachments

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what I think I understand from this machine translation is:
1. Baluchimon was discovered because it revealed itself? I was already wondering how it was discovered when it can use telekinesis and makes people leave out of hallucinations but knowing that we only know of Baluchimon because it decided to come out is really kind of badass
2. Mimicmon appears to be a completely empty cage when dormant and reveals itself by a thick mist forming inside. That ties into its mimic theme so much better than I thought as I didn’t know the cage can appear completely empty

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So peaceful. Look like D'arcmon gotten some love. Good.

Mimicmon's data pixel effects is actually part of its appearance? Awesome. Hope it stays this way!

I wonder what empty cages are there for? They are supposed to exist inside the dungeon or caves.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww, Nyaromon and Plotmon look so precious on Baluchimon's back. :love:

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Only half the Digimon in this art are even in this Pendulum...

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what I think I understand from this machine translation is:
1. Baluchimon was discovered because it revealed itself? I was already wondering how it was discovered when it can use telekinesis and makes people leave out of hallucinations but knowing that we only know of Baluchimon because it decided to come out is really kind of badass
2. Mimicmon appears to be a completely empty cage when dormant and reveals itself by a thick mist forming inside. That ties into its mimic theme so much better than I thought as I didn’t know the cage can appear completely empty
It doesn't mention anything about Baluchimon's discovery being an intentional action on its part. They [the Reports' writer] discovered the existence of fog-covered ruins that are protected by Virus Busters. When they explored said ruins, they found Baluchimon there, alongside several other Virus Busters.

Nothing suggests Baluchimon intentionally revealed itself. It's still just hiding itself in these originally-unknown ruins. Rather, it's more accurate to say that about all the other new Pendulum Z Digimon. The other 5 Fields don't really have any other brand-new habitats, but then these newly-discovered Digimon show up out-of-the-blue in these pre-existing locations.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It doesn't mention anything about Baluchimon's discovery being an intentional action on its part. They [the Reports' writer] discovered the existence of fog-covered ruins that are protected by Virus Busters. When they explored said ruins, they found Baluchimon there, alongside several other Virus Busters.
oh, I see. I misinterpreted this as Baluchimon walking out of these mysterious fog caves with Nyaromon and Plotmon on its back and that being the moment of discovery

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh, I see. I misinterpreted this as Baluchimon walking out of these mysterious fog caves with Nyaromon and Plotmon on its back and that being the moment of discovery
It is the moment of discovery, but the location itself is both a discovery and its home. Just because you explore a new location and find a new species, doesn't mean that species intentionally revealed itself to you. You literally went to its home, so of course you'll find it living in its own home.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What I find interesting is that, in this art/report at least, Darcmon and Angemon are treated as counterparts. If only she existed 20 years ago so that they could've used that instead of Gatomon so that the "counterparts" would be pushed as Darcmon/Angemon instead of Angemon/Angewomon.

I also didn't except a report like this since a lot of people said that that the VB don't have a home on the map - so it's nice to see they've invented one. I guess they probably visit the Nature Spirits with how close by they are to each other.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I actually figured the ruins were significant and likely tied to the VBs so nice to get a confirmation.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Funny how they don’t even acknowledge the dragons lol

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m fully aware that they were in the original. It doesn’t invalidate my comment or change the fact that most Digimon in the previous reports are available in the Pendulum Z release. As another commenter said, the dragons aren’t even reference.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's also another report coming, so it seems a little soon to complain.
I actually have to wonder why they released the roster before the report proper since it seems like last night would have been the time to release both with the second VB report the next day.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, does anyone else kinda want to ride Baluchimon? Wish this guy had a full, thematically linked line that kept the whole quadrupedal Holy Beast aesthetic. Maybe getting some wings. Anyway, glad we have the report now. Now we just wait for the final one.

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always thought D'arcmon is an Ultimate until now.