Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #12?- Virus Busters

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Digimon Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report website has updated with more information!

There is no actual report this time, just the lineup for Virus Busters and a reference book update. Possibly put up early, or they haven't updated it completely yet, so possibly more to be added shortly...

Update- The full proper Folder Continent Report for Virus Busters can be found here.

So... a nearly complete lineup for Virus Busters in the Pendulum Z 2!

This time we get 23 out of the 25, with only 2 being a mystery. And out of those 23 3 of them are new Digimon!

In addition, the 3 new Digimon from Virus Busters have been added to the reference book from the Pendulum Z.

Baluchimon, Mimicmon, and Manticoremon

More details, including how to pre-order, the Digimon Pendulum Z 2 can be found here.

Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #1, focusing on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #2, focusing on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #3, focusing on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #4, featuring an update on Nature Spirits, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #5, featuring an update on Deep Savers, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #6, featuring an update on Nightmare Soldiers can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #7, Z Report Volume 1, featuring a connection to ancient Digimon can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #8, focusing on Wind Guardians, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #9, featuring an update on Wind Guardians can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #10, focusing on Metal Empire, can be found here.
Pendulum Z Folder Continent Report #11, featuring an update on Metal Empire can be found here.

Attachments

Last edited:

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not a fan of this roster, never liked shoutmon X(3,4,etc) forms, also guilmon and agumon entire evolution lines are like the same shit at my eyes, just different attributes, still both dinosaur main character partners in their respective seasons.
Also no new Rookie and Ultimate... Yep, this is my least favourite roster of the 6.
Now just wait for the "SuperUltimate" reveals, hoping they are totally new digimons.

riderdimension

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
interesting to have some Virus type virus busters

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Weirdly, they had original Agumon displayed for half an hour then ninajed him out to 2006 anime

and I certainly didn't except the X3/5 to be in here. Shoutmon King and OmniShoutmon robbed! Shoutmon just grows the parts of the other Digimon lol. I was really hoping for Shoutmon King tbh. Oh well

With ShineGreymon here and a secret slot after - I'm expecting this to be that you Jogress Shine and Mirage together and unlock their Burst Modes on each device. Wouldn't be the first time Shine+Mirage = Burst Mode. Hopefully they do Ruin Modes for both of them instead for more fun.

Not sure why the random Duranda/RaijiLudo.

All in all this is the blandest of the Vpets. is just anime protags (guess thats what VB is, angels+anime protags).

I wonder if they did this early because they wanna reveal the secret slots on Sunday or something.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if this means there will be no reports for Virus Busters like there have been for the other Fields. That would be one way to work around Folder Continent not having a designated area for them.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It might also be that the report hasn't been posted yet since the first ME report was somewhat late as well as I recall.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if this means there will be no reports for Virus Busters like there have been for the other Fields. That would be one way to work around Folder Continent not having a designated area for them.
You think theyd just edit the map to add them, but I guess not.

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No way, no way, no way Shoutmon x3 > x5 > Goldramon that’s better than what I thought before and I knew the Legend-Arms would appear I it just there ultimates but still this the most excting thing since Digital Monsters X.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, the VB roster is pretty bland, but I expected it given it is basically the anime heroes device. At least I still really like the 3 new ones.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if Savers Agumon is going to have a new sprite, or if they'll just use the Pendulum Agumon design like they've done with the Twin and Digivice iC.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not too surprised by Baluchimon, Mimicmon and Manticoremon's levels though since I wasn't expecting any of them to be Ultimate/Mega given that we only got two new Ultimates/Megas in Nidhoggmon and Regalecusmon not counting the unknown slots.

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what a boring lineup... why they must always put agumon on every iterations

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what a boring lineup... why they must always put agumon on every iterations
I agree but it’s the same reason they always put pikachu in every Pokémon iteration.

raharaha

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes I understand that, but i really think that agumon will only be as that "secret" character lol.
And yet i thought VB supposed to have more "angel" digimons... not dragons

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
slightly surprised that Baluchimon is Data and Manticoremon is Virus, though the reason given for Manticoremon is fine (it could easily have been a predatory monstrous vaccine, like for example MarineChimeramon). Baluchimon just looks more like a vaccine to me probably because of Bakumon.

The reason for Mimicmon being Virus being that it's a trap for viruses that is super overfull is amusing, though.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
slightly surprised that Baluchimon is Data and Manticoremon is Virus, though the reason given for Manticoremon is fine (it could easily have been a predatory monstrous vaccine, like for example MarineChimeramon). Baluchimon just looks more like a vaccine to me probably because of Bakumon.

The reason for Mimicmon being Virus being that it's a trap for viruses that is super overfull is amusing, though.
Well Skullbaluchimon is Data is well, so it makes sense

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The original Vi Busters had the entire Agumon and Gabumon evo-lines. It has always been very clearly an "anime protagonist"-centered field.

Ironically, the "angel" portion of the original VB roster was the stand-in for the Virus-attribute route. Though nowadays, they have Guilmon as a justified Virus-attribute Vi Buster, and they even made two new Virus-attribute Digimon that specifically hunts other Viruses. With how much they emphasized the attributes in Mimicmon's and Manticoremon's profiles, it's clear that they were made for the sake of having lore-friendly VB Virus-attributes for the new roster.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This isn’t Virus Busters, this is Dragons Roar. : (